• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF making "Real Life" friends?

You can definitely meet new friends here if you make the effort to go out and meet them. I have three very good friends straight from the TMF. No love connetions unfortunately, lol.

Obviously this thread is written only by people that live in USA. To bad the world does not end at the Bravo river.

Yeah the scene is far less active outside the USA. Can't wait to get to NEST one year though!!

I think it is far less communicated. I don't think the proportion of tickling lovers is lesser outside the USA than in the USA. I just think that they are not in communication, as the others are through sites like this forum.

I think it is far less communicated. I don't think the proportion of tickling lovers is lesser outside the USA than in the USA. I just think that they are not in communication, as the others are through sites like this forum.

100% agree. Something should be done!

I guess for seeing the West Coast personals and seeing no woman in the S.F. Bay Area, I really don't think much. I know many people, even myself have this thought of "Oh i am going to go to a gathering and meet nothing but middle aged guys and hardly any woman if any.

As someone who used to be very active in the West Coast Gathering scene, I have to say that the Personals are in no way representative of the kind of people who attend actual events. Sure, most of us are in our thirties/forties but there are some younger people involved, and the gender ratio is usually pretty good.

As to the OP, I'd have to say that a large number of my closest friends made out here were met through the Gathering scene. Easily half-a-dozen to a dozen of them are people I met at Gatherings and continued to socialize with outside of them. You also don't usually sit around talking fetishy stuff with other guys... most of us are huge nerds so we tend to argue about Linux or something while all the women are off being monopolized by the two or three male 'lees in the group.

Thing is, you don't really hear from any of the people who go to 'em out here because they aren't active on the TMF. Why would they be? This place gets more retarded by the day. Better to just hang out with real live people and have fun than get dragged into yet another creepy non-con debate.

Seriously, just bite the bullet and go to one. You may be surprised. I've only ever been to one or two bad ones, besides that one time I went to NEST a billion years ago.

i would love to make real life friends from meeting TMF members. perhaps one day....

I've only met one person that I met in person. It was long distance so we only met during my vacation. Unfortunately its about ten or so of years since I actually met a real life female lee from here. I would go to gatherings but its usually out of state. Between hotels and other things it would cost money. Ironically in all these ten years I have not met or chatted with anyone from the entire state of Wyoming. Can you belieive it...I am the only ticklephile in the entire state!. The only one. Not one lee. That is why I am planning on moving in two years.

While I've met TMF members at munches or gatherings, I can't say they've become friends. I just hold that word in high regard. I do, however, talk to a few on a daily basis, by phone or yahoo. I've talked to them for years about many topics and when I actually got the chance to hang out with them(neither live nearby), we hung out more than we did any tickling.

I have chatted with a lot of people but havent made any real life friends to this point but I am always open to meeting new people

Some of my closest friends are from this website. We met online and then in person at gatherings where are friendships were further cultivated. As everyone else has said you don't meet people in person sitting at home.

I would hope that if one doesn't come off as a complete chav it would be possible.

I've been on this site for over 11 years. I've made many close friends some I've met at a gathering, others I haven't but I hope to someday. Some of them I have phone numbers (and have talked to/texted), addresses (every year Christmas cards), and even friends on Facebook. I count some of them as my real friends even though I haven't met most of them. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back