• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Honest: How many people have ever had a REAL TICKLE SESSION?

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
This got me thinking.. I am not saying the usual pin and tickle or gang tickle isn't real tickling... but i wonder, how many people have had a REAL tickling session. Whether you are a ler or lee it doesn't matter. But i am looking for someone tied down, restrained and tickled for awhile. Could be 30 mins straight, an hr, several hours or all day. Haha the lee can be naked, full clothed or whatever.. jus wondering who has really done a REAL tickling session like this.

For me, I have had 3 tickling sessions like this... All the woman I had were in panties only and bound to the bed and all lasted for roughly about an hr. Each one was very ticklish but the woman I REALLY wanted to tickle met someone before, about 2 weeks before and she said it was HORRIBLE so she told me no... however she still let me pin and tickle her playfully.. just not restrain her.

From the time I was 15 to present day I have many, many restrained, looooong tickle sessions. With boyfriends and close guy friends in high school, the three men I dated after high school, and now with my husband (we do it just about every other day). Spreadeagle or hogtied, for as long as the ler wants, sadistic torture with usually no breaks. I love this lifestyle and wouldn't change a thing about it! It's a huge part of who I am.

Nope -- I've only been subjected to the impromptu pin-downs, and that's about all I can handle -- don't think I could withstand anything any more prolonged or systematic. I'd probably lose my mind.

Haven't had a session..... yet! Although my girlfriend really is liking the idea of tying me up :D

I've had many, many sessions. It's been a minute though, so ladies if you're ever in Florida...we'll do lunch, hang out, tickle torture each other...

Hell, I've had plenty of times. Only once did I come out like a tickle zombie. It was awesome because that person explored me and made me ticklish in spots that no one has ever got to do.

First session, was with one woman, just that one time.

The second woman was multiple times and a hell of alot of fun, while it lasted.

DK

well 1 but I wanted to tie her up but didnt get to, sorry but i dun just randomly have tying devices

Been in the lifestyle for about five years now and been playing four years out of the five. I've lost count on how many times I've played and how many I've played with.

Overall? Lost count. Dozens of people. It used to average out to about once a week, but lately it's once every two-three weeks with usually the same people now that things have gotten busy.

Once. It was almost 3 years ago now. Surprisingly enough we met from this site. She PM'd me after reading a post I put in the Pen Pals section months prior and asked if I was still looking for someone. We talked for a while and a couple weeks later when she was driving through the area we met up and had a session. I tied her down as best I could with what little restraints I had, which ranged from a couple robe straps (the belt things that hold your robe closed) to a few belts and tickled her for maybe a half hour. I couldn't be as relentless as I wanted to because my friend's dad and his girlfriend were in the next room over and could hear us. Once it ended she left and while I tried to keep in contact with her she stopped messaging and disappeared, and I haven't heard from her since.

I'm hoping I can have another one soon as it was really fun and I really miss it.

Lots of them both as part of relationships and also with models I have befriended over the years.

I've had tickle meets but never a full on 'session' I've kind of only dabbled in the life style a little bit and I'm starting to put myself out there a little bit more.
here's hoping I'll find someone on here to play with :)

all the time... well, when the mrs and i aren't fighting that is.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back