• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morgan Fairchild/Loni Anderson

IcarusRain

Has anyone ever seen sole pics or heard if either of these ladies is ticklish?

I read that Loni's neck is ticklish. Years ago, I was reading her autobiography in a bookstore, and she was telling a story about one time her, and Burt Reynolds were cuddling, he started kissing her neck, and she laughed, because it tickled. I know it's not much, but if she's ticklish on her neck, she's probably ticklish in a lot of other places

Loni

In her book, "My Life in High Heels" (or something like that), I remember she mentions something about an evening with Burt Reynolds and that there was a lot of flirting and tickling going on.

Also, on a special tribute to Beatle Baily (cartoon strip) that she hosted years ago, there comes a part where they are going to animate her. She says, "Now be careful with that brush. I'm *very* ticklish." :) I really wish they would replay that.

Bandit

PS: Now Morgan I've been wondering about for YEARS!

Several Years back Loni was on "Circus of the Stars" and her event was to walk barefoot over broken glass. Before she started the walk someone from the show checked the bottoms of her feet on camera to verify they were bare. When the guy felt her feet she broke into a big smile and let out a giggle. Don't know if it was real or not but it was kind of cool.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back