• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabet Tickler vol 2 F-J (M/F, Bondage, & Strong Sexual Content)

The Alphabet Tickler: Vol. 2 F-J
By: SlaverTickler
Starring: Robyn Rihanna Fenty, Vida Guerra, Kelly Hu, Carrie Ann Inaba, & Janet Jackson

Chapter 6: F is for Fenty
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, & Forced Orgasm

“Oh, oh god, don’t do that, please, don’t make me cum again!” screamed Rihanna as the Hitachi vibrator was pressed against her swollen labia, “Please, I can’t handle another orgasm.”

Under his mask, Lenny smiled as he pressed the “body massager” against his victims wet loins. Rihanna let out a scream, and her body trembled as she was rocked by her third orgasm of the evening. Out in the hallway, & unconscious and tied back to back, were her large thuggish bodyguards, both had been easily dealt with by the former military man turned schizophrenic sex fiend. Nobody had expected the Alphabet Tickler to show up at the singers home in the Bahamas’ looking to settle the score for the lies she told to the media. Rihanna, who’s last name is Fenty, claimed to be the 6th of the masked man’s victims, claiming she was his letter F. However when the news reports came out, Lenny was in Canada, and still working over his 5th victim Else Estrada.

“You brought this on yourself Miss Fenty.” he told her switching off the Hitachi, “You said I tied you to you bed, tickled you for hours, and forced you to cum with this type of device several times.” he said, reminding her of what had been in the news. “Well we’ve been at this for about 45 minuets now, and you still haven’t told me why yet.”

“I told you… it was… a publicity stunt.” said the winded woman, “I never thought you would actually show up and attack me.”

“Oh yes she did Lenny.” said the voice in his head, “Not only that, but I’ll bet she was hoping you would show up.” it added, “Either because she wanted you to do those things, or because she thought her body guards would be able to handle you, and you would be caught.”

Nodding, Lenny stepped back and admired the way he had tied his captive to the bed. The singer’s legs were bound to the head board at a 90 degree angle from her upper body, spread open so he could have total access to her pussy. The ropes were bound around her ankles, below and above the knee, as well as around her thick thighs, keeping her legs perfectly immobile. A pair of padded cuffs and two more lengths of rope kept the young woman’s arms pulled taught to the foot board of the bed. This wasn’t a completely original idea, he’d seen it on one of those bondage web sites, however he was finding it very effective for his purposes.

Rihanna’s chest rose and fell as she fought to regain her breath. For nearly an hour she had been bound naked to her bed, and forced to endure the humiliating treatment at the hands of her psychotic tormentor. The singers beautiful body was ruthlessly tickled, and she had been brought to orgasm multiple times, all against her will. The ceiling lights glistened off her dark sweaty body, and tears streamed down her face. There were two things she had most definitely learned from this experience, don’t claim to have been attacked by a cereal sex offender if you haven’t, and, that her next album would be called Cereal Sex Offender.

Rihanna watched through terrified eyes as her captor walked over to the mini bar and opened the fridge. For a few minuets she could hear him fumbling around moving things about until he reappeared from behind the door with a tray of ice cubes in his hands. The woman’s eyes opened wide as she could imagine where somebody as sick as this guy might decide to stick one of those ice cubes, and began to pull desperately at her bounds. The urge to scream for help was tremendous, but their was no telling what this nut job might do to her, or her unconscious protectors before anybody could get to them.

The man walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of the mattress next to his victims heads. He bent back the plastic tray until several ice cubes popped out of their cells. Taking one he brought it up to Rihanna’s mouth and rubbed it on her full sensuous lips, as he ran his fingers through her long red hair. Rihanna was both grateful and surprised by her masked tormentors actions. The singer had never heard of anything like this happening, an intruder violating somebody and then showing them compassion?

“Why are you doing this?” asked Rihanna.

“Because you lied about me to the media.” replied Lenny, “You said I attacked you when I hadn’t” he continued, “In fact I hadn’t even decided who my 6th victim was going to be, until I saw the news report about your claim.”

“No, why are you doing this, being nice, I thought you were just a…” she said, pausing for a moment.

“Vile pervert?” he replied in question, “I am, and your torment has only begun, believe me, but it won’t be any fun humiliating you if your unconscious will it?”

“No, I don’t believe that, I think there is more to it, you aren’t a bad person, you’re just sick.” she said, “You really do hear voices, like the other women said, I don’t think you really want to do any of this do you?”

“Wrong, I do want to do it, all of it, it was just my faults sense of morality that kept me from doing it before.” he rebutted, “True the voices tormented me with their heckles, and screams, but they were just helping to show me my true path, my destiny.” he added, “Now, why don’t you tell me the real reason you lied to the press.”

Rihanna’s eyes widened and her pretty mouth parted into a bright smile as Lenny slipped two fingers into her right armpit. The sexy singer’s body arched and tried to twist to the left, but the ropes made escape impossible. Soon her body was trembling as hysterical laughter escaped her, causing her to scream and throw her head from side to side. Lenny soon decided to straddle the helpless woman’s thrashing frame, slipping fingers into the opposite armpit. Every so often he would pull his fingers out, and suck the sweat from them, the salty bodily fluid tasted like victory, and he revelled in the sight of tears rolling down his prisoners cheeks as she roared with laughter and pleaded pitifully for mercy.

Keeping one hand on her left armpit he placed another on her side under his thigh, and began to gently stroke her there. Rihanna practically jumped out of her skin shrieking and screaming for her life. By now of course the masked man had been fully aroused by his own deeds, and the singer couldn’t help but notice the strain his erection was putting on his sweat pants. The Caribbean beauty had heard the rumours about the masked man’s size, but she simply hadn’t believed anybody was actually that big. Now of course she wondered if his previous victims (who had appeared on the Tyra Banks show) hadn’t under scored the man’s impressive member. There was still the question of who “Victim A” had been. At the time only Elisha Cuthbert and Tyra herself had been attacked, but the threat on Erica Durance had been made public. Tyra had warned his first victim, that she would find out whom they had been, and she would get even. That was very surprising coming from Tyra, but now that she was going through it Rihanna could truly certainly understand it.

The 5’10” Nubian beauty screamed like never before as fingers probed her luscious body. The man’s touch seemed to cause her body to become ticklish, almost as if her had some special power to make her more sensitive. The singers body tried to twist and buck, while her thick thighs strained to pull themselves free of their bindings. Soon both of her captors hands were kneading and massaging her lower ribs, and she responded with more squeals and pleading.

“Let the beat out kid.” said the gravely voice in Lenny’s head, “I think he needs a little fresh air, besides our plaything could use a minuet to breath.”

“Very true.” said Lenny as he stopped his attack on Rihanna’s person, however as he began to pull his pants down he noticed a glimmer in her eyes. “So, that’s why you lied to the media then is it?”

“What… what are you talking about?” she asked, “I told you the truth, it was a publicity stunt.”

“Your lying to me Miss Fenty, but I think I know the real reason why you did it now.” said the masked man, “One of my previous victims must have mentioned the size of my dick, and you wanted to see it for yourself.”

“No, that’s a lie!” exclaimed the singer, “What you did to those women was disgusting, and what you’re doing to me is disgusting, now let me go!”

“Shut up!” replied the man as he pulled a bag onto the bed with them, “You’ve been lying since the day to told people I attacked you, and you’re lying to me now.” pulling a silk scarf out of his bag, Lenny, folded it in half, and proceeded to wrap it around Rihanna’s eyes, “Quit struggling woman, I know the truth and I’m going to have some real fun with you now.”

Stubbornly Rihanna did her best to resist the masked man’s attempts to cover her eyes with the scarf. Swinging her head from side to side, causing her bright red hair to become matted against her forehead. Unfortunately her bound state left her all but defenceless, and she soon found her self in complete darkness as the scarf was tied tightly behind her head. Now, with his prisoner unable to enjoy the sight of his abnormally large member Lenny pulled his pants completely off and returned to straddling his prisoner.

“Blood clot!” screamed Rihanna as she felt the long throbbing member rest on her flat belly, “This isn’t fair, I want to see it!”

“So I was right then?” asked the man tuning on the Hitachi, “You lied hoping it would draw me out, and you could find out if what you’d heard about me was true.”

“I told you kid, she’s wanted this the entire time.” said the voice.

“Yes, ok, yes it’s true.” snapped the bound woman, “Now will you let me see it or not.”

“Of course not, it wouldn’t be torture if you enjoyed it now would it?” he replied.

The singer let out a loud grunt of protest, as she felt the head of the Hitachi press against her labia and clitoris once again. Rihanna threw her head from side to side, as the vibrating body massager caused her body to tremble with unwanted pleasure. Lenny smiled and stoked his cock as he heard the shuttered breath escape the helpless woman. With a flick of his finger he increased the intensity of the tool, and sent Rihanna into a humiliating fit of orgasmic rage that seemed to last forever to the Caribbean singer.

“That’s it kid, teach the lying bitch a lesson.” said the voice “Let her know it isn’t nice to lie… heh… it’s a sin in fact.”

“A sin, now that’s funny” replied Lenny.

“Please, please god, stop this madness.” sobbed Rihanna, tears streaming down her cheeks, “I don’t deserves this torture, nobody deserves to be treated like this.” she continued, “I just wanted to see your dick, please I am sorry I lied.”

Suddenly an even more wicked idea popped into the man’s head as he slipped off the bed he turned the body massager on again, causing Rihanna to struggle franticly for fear of another orgasm. Turning the Hitachi to it’s lowest setting he pressed it against the soul of the woman’s left foot, causing her to burst into hysterical laughter from the attack. The singers body thrashed like never before, and she screamed like she was being murdered. One could almost believe a thousand volts of electricity were being sent through her body based on the wild convulsion it was making.

Lenny raised the Hitachi to the next setting and brought it down the inner part of Rihanna’s calf, and down to her impressively powerful thigh. Rihanna wailed and her struggles became even more violent. A small pool of sweat filled the singers navel, and the rest of her body glistened with the salty bodily fluid. The sight of the woman’s tall fit body struggling desperately for to free itself filled his body with such lust that he was ready to explode, however he knew a little more torment was due for his victims lies.

Kneeling beside the bed the masked man dragged the vibrating device against the outer side of Rihanna’s left buttock sending a tingling sensation up her back, and forcing her pelvis to thrust upward. The hysterical laughter seemed to lesson and was gradually replaced with loud moans, however the pleads for her torment to stop continued. Raising the intensity of the Hitachi to it’s third level increased her moan’s even more so. Soon it seemed like she was trying to fend off yet another orgasm, wanting to make sure she couldn’t the intruder began rubbing her clit with his fingers, in minuets the singer had her 5th orgasm of the evening, and passed out.

“That won’t save you ‘Size Queen’.” said Lenny as he recalled something he’d read on line, “You’ve got two more orgasms coming before I cut you lose, not to mention picking my next victim.”

“Oh, oh… that’s my favourite part!” exclaimed the voice, “Make it a Latina, I am in the mood for something spicy, how about you?”

“Yah… Latin women are pretty hot.” replied the masked man as he picked up a handful of ice cubs, “Did you know Jessica Alba is half Latin?”

“Yeah, to bad she seems to resent it, what with the blond hair and contact lenses that make her eyes seem blue .” commented the voice in reply, “Some people just don’t realize how green the grass is on their own side of the fence sometimes.”

Dividing the ice between both hands, Lenny proceeded to rub them against the bound beauties breasts, stirring her slowly to consciousness. The woman’s dark nipples grew stiffer then ever, and he couldn’t resist the urge to lean over and suck hard on the chocolate brown nubs. Rihanna moaned as she felt the pleasure run through her body, momentarily forgetting her predicament. The man soon reminded her, when he dropped the ice and began tickling her sides, while he worked her nipples with his strong tongue and lips.

Taking hold of his long member, a devious, and somewhat humorous idea came to mind. Slipping the fat knob of his cock into her left armpit, he began to masturbate himself against the sensitive walls. Rihanna’s lower back lifted off the bed, and she exploded with laughter at the rapid rubbing of her hallows. Screaming and throwing her head from side to side she pulled desperately at the ropes that held her arms parallel, and helpless.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” blurted the singer between fits of laughter, only to find that her pleading did nothing but turn-on her tormentor all the more, “Oh no… mmmm… not again!” she grunted as she felt the Hitachi massager press against her labia and clit once again, “Please… oh, oh god… I can’t stand another one… mmmm, oh, mmmm… please… not… another… OH SHIT!”

Lenny continued to fuck Rihanna’s left armpit, causing her to squeal and laugh continuously until he eventually shot a think heavy load into the sensitive crevice. The Caribbean beauty felt like she was going to vomit as the man’s cum splash against her body. It was almost as gross as the time Justin Biebber had kissed her on BET. The big difference being that this wasn’t happening on live television. Then it dawned on Rihanna that she’d just had her 6th orgasm of the night, and he had threatened her with seven. That meant the only other thing left was for her to pick his next victim. In her current state she was far to exhausted to hold out, and knew she would blurt out the first name that came to mind. The singer didn’t want another woman to endure what she had, but there was just no way she could endure anymore.

“This is the police!” screamed a man’s voice as a fist pounded on the door, “Open the door or we will be forced to knock it down!”

“Oh fuck!” said the voice in Lenny’s head, “Pull up your pants kid, and lets get the fuck out of here.!”

“Yeah, I think you’re right.” said the masked man, “Don’t worry about the next chapter though, I have the perfect girl in mind, all on my own.” he said with a smile.

Chapter 7: G is for Guerra
Starring Vida Guerra
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, & Forced Orgasm

“Say it Vida!” demanded the burglar of the Cuban born New Jersey raised Latina., “Say New Jersey suck.”

Vida walked into her California condominium, witch she used when she was on L.A. for photo shoots, filming movies, or just getting away from the harsh winter weather. The dark haired beauty had just finished getting into her sexiest club wear when she felt a hand cover her face and the sweet smell of chloroform had filled her nose, leaving her unconscious and at his mercy. When Vida awoke she was surprised to find she was still wearing all of her clothing, with the exception of her shoes. Somehow the masked man had been able to sneak her past security to this dark and dingy place.

“Fuck you!” exclaimed the proud woman, “You better let me go, or else…”

“Or else your bad ass rapper boyfriend is going to come looking for me?” interrupted the masked man, “Sweet heart, if I can elude a brainless thug like Lil’ Wayne then I deserve to get caught.” he scoffed, “Now are you going to say it or not?”

“No, never, I am a Jersey Girl through and through!” she exclaimed, “Besides I know who you are, you never hurt anybody.”

“Wow Lenny, you famous!” exclaimed the voice in the masked man’s head, “I have to tell you she looks great in that little skirt and tube tope, but why is she still wearing them?”

“Because she is going to work her way out of them for us.” he replied as he pulled a remote control out of his back pocket., and pressed a button.

A loud cranking sound bounced off the walls of the dark room, and Vida could feel her arms and legs being pulled in separate directions. The voice in Lenny’s head laughed as he watched Vida trying desperately to struggle against the motor powered gears as her ripe little body was pulled off the floor. Soon the Latina was squirming in mid air, her shapely figured suspended spread-eagle by the for chains that pulled at her limbs. It wasn’t until her body was so taught that she could barely move that Lenny pressed a button on his remote that stopped the motor from pulling the chain.

“Let me down!” screamed the model, “I’ll kill you, you…” he next words were cut off as Lenny’s right hand came down over her soft lips.

“Now, I am going to tell you what is going to happen.” he began, “I am going to tickle you, I am going to force you to cum, until you admit New Jersey sucks.“ he explained to the struggling woman, “Then I am going to cum on this sweet looking belly of yours, and then you are going to pick my next victim, or it will start all over again.” he continued, “Now would you like to cut your suffering in half and simply tell me New Jersey sucks right now, or do we half to do this the hard way.”

Pulling his hand away Lenny was happy to hear nothing come out of his prisoners mouth. Even the voice in his was silent with amazement. It had taken a long time to turn Lenny to their way of thinking, ever since he was 18 in fact, but now he was right on the edge, just one little nudge at the right time, and they would have him 100% under his control. In other words they would own his very soul. When that day came, it wouldn’t matter what they wanted him to do, he would do it with out question, or guilt.

The burglar, and kidnapper, made small circles on Vida’s tone stomach, just small one’s with the tip of his left index finger. Soft little giggle began to bubble up from wherever laughter comes from in a person. The actress wiggled helplessly in her restraints, and soon learned what her captor meant when he said she would “work her way out of it“, because sure enough her tube top had slipped slightly down her body from her involuntary squirming. Helplessly she felt his other hand come into play when it began to tweak her nipples, making them stiff against her will. However, in spite of what was happening one thought continued to run through Vida’s mind; Don’t beg, don’t give this freak the satisfaction of pleading to him!

The lite touch of one circling finger soon turned in to many finger fingers kneading at her lower ribs. Vida couldn’t help but jerk her lower body away from the unwanted touching, even though she knew she couldn’t get away. However, the struggling woman somehow manage to keep the laughter suppressed in side her. I was only the sound of angry grunts and growls that seemed to make it out of her. Don’t beg, don’t beg, don’t beg, was the only thought that kept running through the helpless woman’s mind, but she couldn’t help but moan over the manipulation of her, now, fully erect nipples through her tube top.

“Fuck off!” roared Vida in defiance, her hands clinched into fists as she pulled desperately at her bonds, “I’m not going to give in, and I am not to help you in anyway!” she screamed.

“Come on Lenny, enough with the foreplay already.” complained the voice, “Turn up the juice and lets get hard core on this bitch.”

“You just don’t worry about it.” said the masked man to the evil voice in his head, “I’ve got everything under control.” he added as he leaned forward and slowly rolled his tongue around the rim of the helpless woman’s navel causing her body to tremble as a shiver ran up her back. “See what I mean.”

Just then Vida felt both of her tormentors hand take a firm hold of her full Latin hips, and began to message then vigorously. That was just to much for the hapless young woman, who suddenly found it impossible to hold back the flood gates any longer as she screamed, cackled, and simply
broke down with hysterical laughter. Vida through her head from side to side, and her body thrashed wildly in any direction it could. Naturally it only took seconds for her beautiful C-cup breasts to pop out from what little modesty her tube top provided.

Once her eruption began Lenny wasn’t about to slow down. Almost immediately he followed up his lower rib attack with a flurry of raspberries to his victims tight belly. Again and again and again his lips vibrated against her smooth tan skin, causing convulsion like motions that forced her skirt to slide lower on her hips, until on her shapely ass was what kept it from moving any further. Don’t beg, don’t beg, don’t beg… kept running through the screaming woman’s mind as she desperately fought to hold on to her remaining dignity… no matter how bad it get’s don’t
beg!

“Look Lenny, I don’t think that skirt is going to get over her ass without a little help.” said the voice.

“Yeah, I think your right.” Lenny replied, grinning fiendishly under his mask, “I think I will help her skirt along.”

“No wait!” screamed Vida in protest “Your breaking your own rules!”

“It’s my game Ms. Guerra, and I am not breaking them, I am simply altering them slightly.” he explained as he pulled of her belt, and unzipped the back of her skirt, “Now, where were we?”

The luscious Latina screamed as her upper body was ravaged by the masked man’s skilful fingers. The helpless woman thrashed wildly and through her head from side to side as her tormentor slipped his thumbs into her sweaty armpits, and sucked hungrily at her swollen nipples. What frustrated Vida the most was she could feel her labia swelling and her clit getting hard. It was as though her body had completely turned against her, defying her will, and undermining her real feelings. From what she heard about this fiend it was only a matter of time before he started touching her most private of areas, and he will of course mock her apparent arousal. It will be so humiliating, how could she ever endure it.

“Don’t beg!” screamed Vida, “Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… don’t beg, don’t beg, never, never, never… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha…”

“That is so cute.” said the voice in Lenny’s head, “It sound like she is actually challenging you kid.”

“I think your right.” replied Lenny, quite annoyed at the woman’s lack of cooperation, “I think it’s time to bring this game to another level.” He said turning his attention to her muscular Nylon clad thighs, “Let check out those feet show we.”

Vida’s eye’s went wide with terror and she wanted to scream for him to leave her feat alone, but she knew would sound to much like begging. The man’s heavy footsteps slowly made their way from her torso to her legs. Then, for no apparent reason nothing happened. Vida just laid held in midair, sweat glistening off her sexy figure. Desperately she tried to raise head, but she was to wore out from all the torment she had already endured. The woman’s chest raised and lowered quickly as she tried to get her wind back. Never before in her life had she experience such extreme tickling, not to mention the way he’d mauled her and sucked her tits. There was only one word that could describe what she’d been through, humiliating.

“Aeee, oh… errr… shit!” screamed Vida as she felt the left foot of her left stocking, “Oh… oh… wait, what are you do-doing?” she asked as she felt the masked man’s lips wrap around her big toe, and star sucking on it, “Oh, yuck, no… oh my… that’s nice… no wait don‘t… so good…”

Vida struggled to keep her head right as the man’s lips worked sucked lovingly on each of her digits. Coo’s of pleasure escaped her lips as his tongue worked it’s magic on her, licking in between her toes, causing her swollen loins to become wet with desire. The restrained woman felt her body betraying her yet again as her coo’s grew into moans from the man’s sensual licks. Despite her best effort she could feel her guard slipping away, just as she could feel her clit pulsating with desire. Then, just when he felt his captive was as relaxed as she would get, that’s when he struck.

*“Oh my god!” screamed Vida, as Lenny pulled back her toes and began grading his teeth over the blank part of her foot, “Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… stop it,… snort… don’t do that… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… I hate you… hehehe, hahaha… you are a bastard!”

*Translated from Spanish*

“Hey, no fair saying it in Spanish, how am I supposed to know if your begging.” Lenny and the voice in his head said at the same time. “Say it in English you bitch!”

*“No, no, no… I don’t speak English to you, you are a pig!” exclaimed Vida in her native language, as Lenny raked his perfect finger nails over her souls.

“God damn Mexicans!” bellowed the voice in Lenny‘s head, “Nothing pisses me off more then when these blasted immigrants refuse to speak the language!” it added,, “Get her boy, an orgasm should teach her a lesson!”

“She’s not Mexican, she’s Cuban.” explained the masked man, “But I see your point, and I think you are right.”

Standing up Lenny walked along the left side of Vida’s body, gently stroking the inside of her thigh as he walked along. The Latin beauties’ chest heaved as she desperately tried to get her breath back. Vida wasn’t quite at the crying point, but she knew if this kept up her bodies natural reaction to this bizarre torture would force it out of her. The model had never thought anybody could push her this far this quickly, and she knew it was only going to get worse. The only way she felt she could get out of this was if she could keep from begging, at least in English, so he would get fed-up and let her go.

“Oh my god!” screamed Vida, this time in perfect English, “Get your hand out of their, don’t touch that!”

“What’s the matter Miss Guerra, I only want to help you with your English.” he rebutted, “Our first lesson seems to be working to.”

*”Fuck off white boy, I will not speak English to you again!” she screamed, reverting back to Spanish, “No… don’t I said… no… p-please… n-no… I h-hate you…”

Vida may have hated her tormentor, but her reactions said she loved his hands. Skilfully he manipulated her pussy, causing her already wet labia to swell fully, and allow his fingers access to her clit. The helpless woman cursed angrily and pleaded pitifully, all of witch was said in Spanish. Soon gentle finger began to teas her stiff nipples, causing her body to arch and coo’s of delight to escape her lips. Maybe it’s better this way, thought Vida, If I try to keep it bottled up I will just wear myself out mentally, but if I just let go it won’t burn me out, she concluded.

Guerra wasn’t exactly sure what she was trying to convince herself of, but she decided that what ever it is must have been right. Allowing all resistance go she imagined her tormentor was somebody else, a lover, and they were playing a game. The models head dropped back and moans began to escape her. Whispering sexy things to herself as her captor’s fingers worked their magic on her love hungry puñata. Finger soon began to manipulate her nipples too, causing her to squeal as she felt her body building to final climax.

“Hey kid, I don’t think this was such a brilliant idea.” said Lenny’s mental companion, “I think she’s actually enjoying it… what a slut.”

“Don’t worry old man.” replied Lenny, as he began to finger his captive vigorously, “I have a plan.”

Vida’s moan’s grew louder and louder, and sweat began to bead on her brow, even her lightly tanned skin became flush with desire as her orgasm grew closer and closer. Lenny’s voice kept telling him to stop, because she was getting close to climax, but he wasn’t listening. Instead he added to her pleasure by rubbing her clit with his thumb. The vibrant Latina’s body began to tremble, and he could feel her bearing down on her pussy as the orgasm grew closer. The masked man added a second finger to her delight, and caressed her sweat glistened breasts with his free hand.

*”Oh god pappi I’m there, I’m there, don’t stop pappi, please don’t stop.” screamed Vida as her body shook like it was being electrocuted, “Oh thank you pappi, thank you.”

*”You’re welcome Miss Guerra, I am glad you liked it.” said Lenny, much to his prisoner surprise, and regret, “As you can see I enjoyed it very much myself.” he continued, pulling down his pant, and exposing his long cock to her, “Now I think it’s my turn to relieve my stress, and then we will tickle that sweet ass of yours until you tell me who my next victim should be.”

“What, no… don’t you dare cum on me you pig!” screamed Vida, suddenly remembering how to speak English again.

“What?” asked the masked man, the unseen grin returning to his face, “Did you just tell me I couldn’t do something?”

“Yes, don’t you dare cum on… oh… giggle… no, please don’t… hehehe stop it… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha…”

“Don’t beg, don’t beg.” teased Lenny with his hands digging in on her ribs, “What’s the matter baby, all of a sudden you don’t seem to have so much trouble with English any more?”

Vida tried to reply but all that came out of her was hysterical laughter. Never before had she been tickled so ruthlessly, or so thoroughly, in fact it almost seemed like she was more ticklish then before her orgasm. If her mind hadn’t been filled with the terror of not knowing when or if the torture would stop she would no doubt have realized that climaxing must some how make the body more sensitive. Now, unfortunately, all Vida could do was laugh, scream, and cry, she simply couldn’t form an understandable sentence.

“Come on Vida, all you have to do is scream yes.” said the man as he brought his left hand over to her right side, and slipped his right index and middle finger into her smooth armpit, “I know you can scream out no, now let’s here a yes.”

“YES, YES, YES!” screamed Vida a few minuets later, her mind simply couldn’t handle the overwhelming stimulation any longer, “YES, YES, YES!”

“That’s a good girl, now say Jersey sucks.” instructed the man before licking her bellybutton.

“AH, I CAN’T STAND IT, JERSEY SUCKS, NOW PLEASE STOP!” screamed Vida.

Exhausted Vida’s head fell back, sweat and tears ran down her cheeks, tickling her neck. The luscious Latina whimpered like a whipped puppy as she heard the man grunt as he stroked himself. Unable to help herself, Miss Guerra fought her fatigue, and forced herself to raise her head. Could he really be as big as the rumours claimed? The Cuban-American simply had to see for herself. If she hadn’t been so tired, when she saw it, she would have screamed for help again. It was a huge monster, at least 12 inches with a head fatter then any mushroom she’d ever seen. The masked man grunted and the biggest, thickest stream of cum she’s ever seen erupted from the tip of his cock coating her belly almost completely.

“So tell me Miss Guerra, who I should do this to next?” he asked, as his fingertips stroked the side of her ass.”

“Oh god, not again!”

Chapter 8: H is For Hu
Dedicated to Bandito
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, Forced Orgasm

Rotten Tomato Website March 26, 2005

Bandit: Aloha Kelly, I hope you don’t think this is to silly, but are you ticklish anywhere? Your smile radiates like the Honolulu sun, and even your toes are cute! So I’ve always wondered and wanted to know.

Kelly Hu: Funny you should say my toes are cute because I’ve always hated my toes. But to answer your first question about being ticklish, I am violently ticklish everywhere - it’s like torture for me.

Sometime in 2011...

Lenny slinked around the corner of the apartment home of action star Kelly Hu. He could hear water running in the shower, so he decided he would kick in the door to the bathroom, and simply grab the Asian beauty. It still seemed odd to the masked pervert that Vida Guerra would choose Kelly over all the other women she could have picked. It had him wondering if their was some bad blood, of if she was the only woman she could think of with her head spinning. A couple of hard orgasms at the hands of a master like him and most women can’t straight, even when they want him to make them cum. At any rate it would be a simple snatch and grab just like Vida had been.

“Wait a second?” the masked man asked himself as he peered into the bathroom, “It’s empty.”

“That’s right!” said a voice, before a kick knocked him on his ass, “What the fuck are you doing in my house!”

“It’s not a house Ms. Hu, it’s an apartment.” he replied kicking her legs out from, “To answer your second question, they call me the Alphabet Tickler, so I am pretty sure you know why I am here.”

Kelly’s eyes opened wide, as she had indeed hear about the celebrity stalker. Part of her wanted to believe it had all been some sort of running gag because the entire thing seemed to start with Tyra Banks, and since her name starts with a B she’d hoped it was a gag. Unfortunately for the actress she was very wrong, but more unfortunate was the fact that he was here in her Home. To make matters worse, all the slender beauty had on was a bathrobe and slippers. If he got the upper hand, she would be screaming for her life in, she was that ticklish.

Looking over at the intruder, Kelly realised he wasn’t the super big guy she’s thought he would be. It dawned on her that there might be just one way out of this, and that was to do the very last thing he’d expect. So without thinking, Kelly lunged forward, and tackled her attacker to the floor. The actress then followed up her aggression by pouncing on him, and slipped her long finger nails under his seat shirt and began tickling the Alphabet Tickler. Lenny howled with laughter as the Asian beauty kneaded his hips, and her nails clawed at his sides. Hu was actually starting to get into it when she found herself flipped on her back with the masked man on top.

“You have know idea how lucky you are right now.” the masked man informed her, as he shoved a chloroform soaked rag in her face. “If I didn’t have bigger plans for you I would hang you upside down and tickle you to death for that little stunt.” were that last thing she heard as the sweet smelling chemical took effect.

Well Kelly awoke she was standing up with her arm’s bound in a Y formation. Looking up the gagged beauty recognised her chin-up bar immediately, and knew she would never look at it the same way after tonight. Her legs were bound with a long silk scarf, starting at the ankle and ending just below the knee. The bound beauty could feel something inside her, something plastic, and egg shaped. The beauties eyes opened wide as she realized what it was her captor had done, just as the object began to vibrate inside her.

“Wonderful thing these vibrating eggs.” said Lenny as he walked into the kitchen with a beer in his hand, “Although, I have to admit, I didn’t know they made them cordless.”

Kelly’s eyes rolled back as she struggled against the delicious sensation between her legs. The svelte woman’s naked body trembled as she as the intruder turned the power up and down on the blue tooth remote for the sex toy he’d stuffed inside her as she slept. Shaking her head she grunted her disapproval of the sensations Lenny’s attack was educing. Baring down she tried to push out the device like she might if she were giving birth, but the actress’s leg were bound to tightly. The worst part was the way her tormentor would turn the intensity of the toy from lowest to highest setting. Miss Hu would be on the verge of climax only to have the bastard turn the toy off, leaving her shivering, and angry. Nothing was more humiliating then wanting to cum, and knowing the only person who could get you off was somebody you hated. If not for the gag, the Hawaiian beauty may well have begged for her assailant to let her finish, something he would no doubt revel in.

“Ok, ok kid.” said the voice in Lenny’s head, “Lets get this show on the road, you don’t want her to cum do you, well, at least not yet.”

“Yeah, your right.” replied the masked man as he put down his bear, “It’s too soon for that, but I can’t take that gag off or the neighbours will here her screaming.”

“Then leave it on, it’s not like we care about what she has to say anyway, not until the time comes for her to pick our next victim.” replied the voice, “Now let’s go to town on that tight little body of hers.”

The intruder turned the intensity of the sex toy down to the bare minimum, before slipping it into the pocket of his sweat pants. The woman struggled against her bonds as her captor moved in on her helpless form. Right away he bent forward and took hold of the scarf the kept her calves tightly bound, and lifted her legs until they were at a 90* angle. Bighting the fingers of his glove he pulled his hand free, and took to gently stroking the soles of the young woman’s feet.

“Muh, row, mahmahmah, mumer muffer, muh mow meme meme!” exclaimed Kelly through her gag, “Mooooooooooow! Snop ip!”

Lenny grinned under his mask, as he continued to methodically stoke the helpless woman’s soles. The man’s only regret was that the gag took away the thrill of seeing the Polynesian beauties bright smile. Slowly he grassed his fingernails gently over the bound woman’s sensitive thighs, causing her to squeak through her gag, and twist in the air. The burglar couldn’t help but laugh himself at her pathetic attempts to pull herself from the silk rope he’d used to bind her wrists to the chin-up bar in her spare bedroom. Truth be told she’d actually she had done a pretty good job turning it into a gym. Along with the bar, is also had a first rate weight bench, a grade A tread mill, and a fridge.

“Son of a bitch.” said Lenny as he looked around, “This entire room has been sound proofed.”

Letting go of the Asian’s legs, Lenny walked over and closed the door. Giving the room another looking over it all made sense now. Kelly was using the room as a gym, and no doubt pumping iron would have made allot of noise. Since the people who live here probably paid a shit load of rent, so as a courtesy she probably had the room sound proofed so as not to disturb her neighbours. Either that or she isn’t aloud to have a set-up like this, and she had the work done to hide it. Either way it was going to work out to her captors advantage, because now he could see that beautiful smile as he tortured her senseless.

“Now we can do this the way it’s supposed to be done.” said the masked man cheerfully as he pulled the gag from the prisoners mouth.

“Oh god please don’t!” pleaded Kelly.

All the begging in the world couldn’t save the helpless woman now. Having her at his mercy had been a fantasy for Lenny ever since the first time he saw Miss Hu in Jason Takes Manhattan. Now, thanks to the voices in his head, he’d actually found the nerve to go for it. After all those years of resenting, and trying to resist his “schizophrenia” he now realized that the voices were really trying to help him all along. Now he wasn’t going to resist them anymore, he would give into them almost entirely, drawing the line only at rape. Then again the voices already knew that. Now, however, he would do pretty much anything else they asked, to anybody else they wanted it done to.

“See boy, you should have just listened to us all along, think of all the trouble you could have avoided.” pointed out the voice.

“I hear you old man.” replied Lenny as he ran his hands over Kelly’s warm, tight, body, “I hear you loud and clear.”

Squatting down slightly the masked man wrapped his arms around his prisoner slender waste and pulled her close. Kelly, knowing full well what her captors plans were, began to struggle violently. Lenny waited for a moment, enjoying the absolute absurdity that her pleasing would convince him , even she had to know it wouldn’t change his mind. That was probably why it amused him so much, she knew, she just couldn’t help herself. Pressing his face against the woman’s rippled belly he took a deep breath, and pressed his lips against her stomach and pulled his mouth away. Then he pressed his mouth against her again… and pulled them away, then he pressed them against her once again… and pulled it away again. The anticipation was driving her crazy, every time he took a deep breath Kelly would tense up, and squeal like a scared child, and then relax for a moment when he pulled back.

“Wow, this is going to me more fun then I had ever dreamed.” said Lenny, sounding giddy as a child on Christmas Morning, “Do you know I have wanted to do this to you ever since I saw you in that Friday the 13th movie, god you are so perfect.” he continued, “The best thing is, I know you don’t have anything scheduled for the next few days, so I can take all the time I want to enjoy this moment.” he added, sounding like she should be happy to hear it to, “Isn’t that great?”

Kelly didn’t say anything, terrified at what horrors her answer might bring. If this was the same wacko who had attacked those other women, he didn’t seem to be showing the least bit of remorse, unlike the stories she’d heard about past attacks. Then again she’d also hear he’d become more aggressive with some of his latest victims, especially Rihanna whom he had worked over ruthlessly with a Hitachi vibrator until she nearly passed out. Then again with Rihanna you never know, she probably enjoyed it. One thing Kelly knew for sure, she did not enjoy being tickled, and this game of anticipation her captor was playing only made thing worse.
Lenny slowly walked around his captive like a big cat toying with it’s prey. Just as he stepped
out of her peripheral vision he slipped a finger into Kelly’s armpit giving it series of gentle stokes.

The actress squealed and jerked in her bonds, warming the cockles of her tormentors heart. Once he was all the way behind her he placed the very tips of her fingers on her sides and, ever-so-gently, ran them up and down her ribs. The woman squealed again as she felt his fiendish digits teasing her lean body from the top of her hips to just under her armpits and back down again. Over and over again he did it, with just enough pressure to make her giggle and wriggle. Cruelly he kept the anticipation building, knowing at anytime he could ravage her body with an onslaught so ruthless it would send her into such hysterics the likes of witch she’d never known before. Even more importantly, she knew he could have at her person anytime he wanted, and he took great delight in the lingering dread her lack of ignorance caused.

“It’s the waiting that’s the worst part, isn’t it Kelly?” whispered Lenny, as he pulled her dark brown hair back from her ear, “Knowing I can do anything I want to you, whenever I want to do it.” he continued, bring his hands up to her breasts, and gently tweaking her nipples, “Tell me, do you think the anticipation is worse then the actual happening?”

“I-I don’t… giggle… know.” she sighed, her nipples being ticklish when manipulated in such a gentle manner, “I’ve never been teased like this before.”

“Well to tell you the truth, I’ve never really taken the time to tease anybody like this before.” he informed her, curiosity in his tone, “I’ve always seemed to be in such a rush in the past, I wonder why?”

“Probably because your were always worried about getting caught all the other times.” interjected the voice in his head.

“It was a rhetorical question Mr. Voice, but you do make a good point my old friend.” Lenny admitted “However, Miss Hu has yet to answer my question.” he continued, “Which is worse, the anticipation or the actual torture itself?” he repeated, bring his arms up as if to put her in a full nelson, but stopping at her neck to gently stroking it with the tips of his fingers.

“Oh… giggle… please don’t.” pleaded Kelly, “Oh god it’s all torture.” she said with a sigh before the giggling began, “Please stop it, please, please, please!”

“So what you are saying is, you would prefer me to just get it over with then?” asked Lenny.

“Yes…” began Kelly, realizing to late what she had said,”… NO, WAIT!”

It was to late to stop it now, as his fingers dug into her ribs. It wouldn’t be gentle teasing this time, but ruthless, merciless tickle torture. Kelly would have literally popped out of her own skin if she could have to escape what was happening to her now. Thrashing, jerking, and pulling desperately at the silk ropes that kept her bound to the chin-up bar above her head, all the time feeling the man’s massive hard-on against her tight little ass. Screaming for the torment to stop as she felt two finger enter the smooth cups of her underarms. The Asian cuties face turned red from a combination of anger, humiliation, and strain as she tried desperately to band the titanium bar so she could bring down her arms. Nothing worked, nothing was going to work, the torment was so bad that she couldn’t even think straight. Then suddenly she realized the only action she could take to elevate her suffering, if only for a moment.

“OH YOU BITCH!” screamed the masked man, as he felt both the arches of his prisoners feet connect with the amorously charged contents of his scrotum, “Oh shit… oh god that fucking hurt… fuck, fuck, fuck… I think you’ve fucking sterilized me you bitch!” he ranted as he remembered he still had the blue tooth remote, “Well I’ll teach you a thing or two you bitch!”

Still in agony, Lenny managed to sit upright, and turned on the vibrating egg he’s put inside Kelly’s tight pussy. Then before she could protest in the least, he cranked it up to full power. Kelly threw back her head and screamed as the pulsating sex-toy forced unwanted pleasures upon her. The masked man sat on the floor taking great joy in watching his favourite actress’s lowered body thrash about, and laughed as she pleaded for him to turn the device off.

Rising to his feet he hobbled over to his black gym bag and pulled out a roll of duct tape, taking time to look over and smile at Kelly as he body grew closer and closer to climaxing. Quickly he took his position behind her, grabbing her bound ankles, bending them back, and wrapped the tape around her calves, binding them to her thighs. Now he could attack just about every ticklish spot on her person (except the backs of her knees) and she could do nothing to protect herself.

Tears rolled down Kelly’s cheeks as her body continued to betray her. The flaying woman’s pussy became wetter, and her clit throbbed as she grew closer to climax. Then her masked tormentor stepped in front of her, watching as she screamed for the toy he’d stuffed inside her to be turned off. The man reached forward, firmly grasping the Hu’s perky A cups, caressing them lovingly while she demanded for the torture to end.

“STOP IT, SHUT IT OFF!” screamed Kelly, as her captor began tweaking her nipples, “I’M GOING TO CUM, STOP IT, I DON’T WANT A PIG LIKE YOU TO MAKE ME CUM!”

“A pig?” asked Lenny in disbelief, “A pig, why if I were a pig I wouldn’t insist on you cumming before I do!” he exclaimed, pulling out the sex toys controller and switching it off, “Do you have any idea how horny I am Kelly?” he asked, “Let me show you.”

The sweaty glistened beauty watched as her captor pulled down his sweat pants, revealing what was probably the biggest cock she’d ever seen in person. With the exception of a few porn stars, whom she’d never met, nothing even came close. The head looks like a large pink mushroom, and it’s shaft alone must have been 4 inches in diameter. Closing her eyes, she turned her head in disgust, and demanded that he pull his pants back up.

“God, you are disgusting!” exclaimed Kelly, “Put that… thing away.”

‘What’s the matter Kelly?” asked the masked man, “Don’t you like boys?”

“No, I like men.” she rebutted, “Real men, men who don’t do thing like this to women!”

“Oh come now Miss Hu, I saw the way your eyes lit up when you first saw it.” he teased, slipping a finger into her navel, “I’m the man of your dream, just admit it.”

“No, no don’t please!” exclaimed the action star, as he bellybutton was tickled, “Oh god, oh god, oh my god stop it.”

“But why, you have such a beautiful smile, and an adorable laugh.” commented Lenny, as starting to stroke his big dick, “It really does turn me on to watch you wriggle around like that too.”

The woman’s body spammed, as she hung helplessly from the crossbar, her laughter was music to his ears, and her pleas for mercy the sweetest lyrics he’d ever heard. All he wanted her to do was admit that he was her dream boat, and he would finish his business and leave, he wasn’t even going to make her choose his next victim, he already had somebody in mind anyway. Since one Hawaiian had been so much fun, why not put a few more on his list. The thought of grabbing another Polynesian beauty turned him on so much that he had to stop jerking off, or he would have cum, and a gentleman never finishes first.

Once again Lenny pulled out the remote for the vibrating egg, much to the regret of his prisoner, this time, however, he only turned it about a third of the way up. Kelly could fell the sex toy come to life, agitating, and teasing her from the inside. The masked man repositioned himself behind his prey, and began to woke over the soles of her helpless feet with his nimble fingers. Panic filled the actress as her person was attacked from both inside and out. There was nothing she could do, no way for her to defend herself from the violation of her body.

“So tell me, am I the man of your dreams?” asked her assailant, “Or do we do this for the rest of the week”

“NO, NO, I’LL DIE, PLEASE STOP!” screamed Kelly, both her feet and sides being attacked now, “PLEAS STOP IT, PLEASE!”

“Tell me I’m the man of your dreams and you want me to get you off, and say it with feeling, this isn’t a Michael Bay movie.” instructed Lenny.

“NO, NEVER, I WON’T DO IT!” screamed Kelly, only to feel finger in her armpits, “OK, OK, YOU ARE THE MAN OF MY DREAM, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.”

“Only if I can cum on your feet afterwards.” said Lenny.

“YES, YES, ANYTHING!” screamed Kelly, desperate to bring the nightmare to an end, “JUST STOP TICKLING ME PLEASE!”

“Make her say it again.” said the voice, “This time make her say pretty please.”

“PRETTY PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP IF YOU WANT!” screamed Kelly, certain she was going to lose her mind, “PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM, AND CUM ON MY FEET WITH SUGAR ON TOP!”

Lenny grinned and turned the sex toy up three quarters of the way, and began stroking his cock. Slowly but surely Kelly began to sigh, and those sighs soon grew into moans. The burglar reached around with his free hand and began to tease one of her nipples, adding to the pleasurable feelings. Hu closed her eyes, and tried to imagine that it was somebody else touching her, and causing the sensations building in her body. Thoughts of Dwayne Johnson, he co-star from the “Scorpion King”, filled her mind and she drew closer to orgasm. She envisioned it was his hand touching her breast, and his cock fucking her pussy.

“Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me good!” exclaimed Kelly, tears streaming down her face from the pleasure she was allowing herself, “OH YES, OH FUCK YES!”

Lenny’s eyes opened wide with surprise as the bound woman’s body thrashed wildly from the force of her climax. He’d never seen a woman cum that hard from anything he was doing. Honouring his word, he turned off the device, and began rubbing his dick. With all the excitement of having his favourite actress at his mercy, it only took a few minuets of steady pumping to shoot the biggest load of his life. He came so hard that his balls heard, his eyes stung, and his knees buckled. The only thing he regretted was that it was over, now he had to chloroform her and untie her, but he smiled know he had another one right around the corner.

Chapter 9: I is for Inaba
M/F, None Consent, Abduction, Bondage, & Forced Orgasm
Carrie Ann Inaba, 5’6”, 120 Lbs, 30A-24-35

Carrie Ann’s eye’s fluttered open, her mouth try, and her head spinning. The last thing she could remember was being at a club with her fellow Dancing with the Star’s judges as the celebrated the start to the 2011 season. Now she sat in a chair, her hand bound to a black bar above her head, and her ankles locked in a pair of medieval styled wooden stock. The chorographer had
been stripped down to her black silk slip, lace panties and thigh high stockings. A door opened, and cool air caressed her tanned skin, causing her little nipples to stiffen, and her body to shiver.

Other then a light that beamed down on her from the unseen ceiling the rest of the room she was in was dark as pitch. The fog in her head began to lift, and she started to recall reading something similar to this in a news paper… or was it on TV? Then it came back to her, this is similar to what happened to Vida Guerra when she was abducted by that psycho a few months back. Somehow he’d taken Vida from Lil’ Wayne’s condo in California and snuck her off to some kind of wear house. When she woke up her body had been suspended with chains, and then he…

“Oh no!” exclaimed Carrie Ann, panic building inside her athletic frame, “No, no, no, no!.”

“Yes, yes, yes, yes.” replied a cheery voice from the darkness, “So tell me, Miss Inaba, what is it like to wake up to a nightmare?”

Carrie Ann’s body was in impeccable condition, not quite a toned as she was when she danced in Madonna’s “Girlie Show” tour many years ago, but incredible none the less. Her physique was almost, if not as toned as Kelly Hu’s, and judging by the way she was struggling to free herself probably just as ticklish. Then again with the reputation he’d gained for abducting and molesting female celebrities, she just might not want to be mauled by him. Most women seemed to dislike the idea of being grabbed, restrained, and manhandled.

“Pity that old boy, since it is so much fun to do it to them.” said the voice in his head, “Then again if they liked it, it would probably take all the fun out of it.”

“Absolutely, no doubt about that.” replied Lenny, “Where would the thrill of the hunt be if the prey just sat around waiting for the predator?”

“What are you talking about?” asked Carrie Ann, “Are you talking to me, is somebody else there?”

“Well this is insulting.” sighed the masked man, as he stepped under the overhead light, “Haven’t you been reading my press, I’ve been front page news for months.”

“Please, don’t hurt me.” sighed the dancer upon seeing her black garbed abductor, “I never did anything to you, so please let me go.”

“I’m not going to hurt you.” said Lenny, pulling the glove off his left hand, “I’ve never hurt anybody.” he explained, dragging the tip of his forefinger along the nylon covered arch of his prisoners right foot, “I just want to hear you laugh, how could hurting you make you laugh?”

“DON’T!” shrieked Carrie, trying to pull her foot out of the stock, “Please don’t do that, don’t tickle me, stop it!”

Lenny’s cock was hard before he’d even undressed the sexy “Dancing with the Stars” judge. He’d looked up information and pictured of her on the web, and found some nude photo’s of her from Madonna’s “Girlie Show” world tour back in 1992. While that was almost 20 years ago she was as stunning today as she was then, she just has a better tan now. Kneeling on the floor, but still able to pear over the top of the stocks, the masked man began to work both feet simultaneously. Carrie Ann’s shrieks were even louder, and her body seemed to struggle twice as hard to get free. Looking over at her, he had a clear few of her panicked expression, until she threw her head back and howled with agonized laughter.

Grasping the toes of the left foot, he pulled them back and began to gently rake his nails over it’s nylon covered sole as fast as he could. The helpless woman pulled so hard on her wrist restraints that she lifted herself out of her chair, and it tipped over onto the floor, now all she could do was hang in the air and shake as he feet were ruthlessly tortured. All the pleading in the world wouldn’t save her, and even though she knew that, she couldn’t help but beg for mercy from her tormentor. This of course was all part of the thrill for the voices inside Lenny’s head, who seemed to feed of both the fear of the victim, and the amorous feelings of the perpetrator. This is why they had chosen him, because they knew he loved doing this. Even if they couldn’t seem to get him to take his assaults to the next level now, it would only be a matter of time before they convert him fully to their line of thinking. Either that, or they will simply find somebody else. Until then, they planed to enjoy the ride.

Carrie Ann’s screams echoed off the walls, and tears began to roll down her cheeks. It never took long to get her frantic from foot tickling, ever since she was a little girl she couldn’t stand it. Foolishly she had used lotion on her feet so her soles wouldn’t become callous from dancing. Inaba threw her head from side to side, bit her bottom lip, and pulled at her restraint in a desperate attempt to escape her tormentor’s touch. Then the most dreaded feeling a tickle victim could have began to develop, she had to pee.

“Please, please, please stop!” pleaded Inaba, “I’m going to piss myself if you don’t stop!”

“So go ahead.” said the man, redirecting his attach to her knee caps, “I have a mop.”

The helpless woman trembled, and laughed historically as he joints were playfully tweaked and finer nails gently stroked her nylon wrapped thighs. Then when fingers started stroking the crux of her knee she couldn’t hold it anymore and urine began seeping from her beautiful black panties. Helpless and Humiliated were the only two words that could describe Carrie Ann’s emotional state, utterly helpless, and totally humiliated. The voice in Lenny’s head laughed as the warm yellow liquid splashed on the floor, and he chuckled right along with it. The poison in his mind was growing, and he was becoming more diabolical with every victim. They knew it wouldn’t be long before he was completely theirs.

Lenny slipped behind his captive and began to tickle her ribs through her silky slip. The soft fabric did nothing to protect her form the assault, in fact it actually added to her suffering. Swinging and swaying she screamed for help and begging for mercy, neither of which were destined for her this night. Carrie Ann felt two fingers slip into each of her armpits, and the erg to pee came to her again. Desperately she pleaded with her masked assailant, telling him she couldn’t hold it anymore, but he only intensified his assault, until he heard the sound of urine hitting the concrete floor of his lair.

“Why did Kelly pick me?” asked Inaba, her tormentor stopping his assault suddenly.

“She didn’t.” replied the masked man, as he rolled a mop and bucket into the light, “Normaly I do ask the woman I am tormenting to pick my next victim, but I had such a good time playing with her I decided it would be fun to work over another Polynesian girl.” he added gleefully as he splashed the mop onto the floor.”

“I’m not Polynesian.” said Carrie Ann, causing her captor to stop abruptly.

“What?” he asked, turning and glairing at her sharply, “I looked you up online, you’re from Hawaii.”

“I grew-up in the islands, but my background is Chinese, Japanese, and Irish, I’m not Polynesian.”

“She’s lying boy!” said the voice.

“Your just saying that because you think I’ll let you go.” said Lenny, dropping the mop and walking toward her, “Your Polynesian, stop bull shitting me.”

“I’m not, you didn’t do you research, now you have to let me go, it’s the rules.” she said.
“I make the rules, and my rules are that I am going to keep you here for a week, and then I am going to make you pick my next victim.” explained Lenny as he tour off her slip, and ripped out the crotch of her panties, “If you thought you screamed before, honey, your about to learn what your octave range really is.”

Chapter 10: J is for Jackson
M/F, None Consent, Abduction, Bondage, Oral, & Orgasm Denial

“I have the most ticklish feet in Hollywood.”
-Janet Jackson: The Joan Rivers Show

“I’m a size queen. Honestly. If I’m on a date and I see the guy is not packing, that’s when I fake a backache. Suddenly, your back goes out. I learned that from my friends.”
-Janet Jackson: “Just For Guys” News Letter Vol. 1 Issue 19

“That bitch!” exclaimed Janet, “That bitch sold me out, I can’t believe she is still holding a grudge, it’s been 20 years since she didn’t make the cut of my tour, what the fuck is that all about!”

Janet felt a queasiness in her stomach and had to sit down, she couldn’t believe what had happened, what she’s just been told. Years ago Carrie Ann Inaba had tried out as a back-up dancer for a tour she was doing in the early 90’s. Inaba didn’t make the cut, but fortunately was able to get a spot on Madonna’s “Girlie Show” world tour, but apparently she still had a mad-on against Janet for the rejection. Now the choreographer had just called her and told her this Alphabet Tickler was coming after her next. When Janet had asked why, she was told by Carrie Ann was forced to pick the somebody, and she was the first name that popped into her head.

The only thing Carrie Ann had to do was pick somebody with a J at the beginning of their last name, the only reason she picked Janet was because she was still pissed off about not making her tour. Why the hell would she care anyway, Madonna’s tour was a huge hit, and now she does well for herself on that dance show. The singer put her hand on her mouth, all she could think about now was how ticklish she was, especially her feet. Janet had once decreed on the Joan Rivers Show that she had the most ticklish feet in Hollywood. If this freak is able to get a hold of her it was going to be brutal, it was going to be a nightmare. Now she wished she’d brought one of her dogs with her, but they were back in New York with Wissam Al Mana, whom she wished was with her as well.

“Best thing to do is call the police.” Janet mumbled to herself.

The R&B singer’s hand reached for a nearby phone, but her fingers never made contact. A rag was pressed against her face and the sweet smell of chloroform filled her nostrils. Janet tried to get up, but the masked man, standing behind her, forced her down into the chair. Miss Jackson managed to slip off the chair and onto the floor, escaping her attackers grasp. Crawling under the table to try and escape him only to feel a hand reached grab her ankle and drag her from her hiding place. Janet kicked, and jerked, managing to get lose again, this time making a run for the door. Just as she was about to reach the door knob she felt the rag on her face again, and the sweet smell of the afore mentioned chemical in her nose. This time the assailant pulled her backwards to the floor, and wrapped his legs around her, holding her until she passed out.

When Janet woke up she was in her bedroom, stripped nude, and tied spread eagle to her bed. Unlike Miss Fenty and Ms. Alba before her, Miss Jackson was bound vertically rather then horizontally. Meaning instead of her wrists being bound to the head board, and her ankles tied to the foot board, long silk ropes restrained one wrist and one ankle to the head board, and the other wrist and ankle to the foot board. The singer had never felt more vulnerable or exposed in her life. Struggled, she squirmed and screamed for help, but had a feeling none was coming anytime soon.

The door to Janet’s bedroom opened and the man who had attacked her in the kitchen walked in. Even though she was looking at the man upside down, he appeared to match up with the description Tyra Banks had given her the last time they met. The man was tall, lean, and dressed entirely in black, hiding his identity with a ski mask. Miss Jackson found her eyes locking on to the strained fabric of his dark sweat pants. A shiver ran up her spine, causing her to twitch. The singer had heard about his impressive member from friend Tyra Banks, and it had been confirmed by Rihanna when they ran into each other a few days later. The Barbadian beauty had confided that her original claim of being attacked hadn’t been true, and had apparently encouraged the real thing.

Tyra had been very upset, and understandably so. The former Victoria Secrets model had confided in Janet that the worst parts of the entire experience were being forced to pick the man’s next victim, and being force to orgasm. Janet had to really put an effort in not smiling when Tyra first used the word forced, with the word orgasm, who doesn’t like a good hard climax. When her friend started to cry in her arms she began to understand what a violation it had been. To have one of the most pleasurable experiences a person, male or female, turned against you like that, it must have been horrible. Many women have fantasy about being ravaged by a stranger, probably more of them then would ever admit it, but to have something like that happen to you in real life was completely different.

The man placed a 6 pack on the top of her dressed, and then sat next on the bed next to Janet’s head. The singer still couldn’t take her eyes off the man’s massive erection, and had to fight back a smile that had no place in this scenario. Popping open a can of beer, the man pulled back his mask, revealing his creamy skin and soft looking lips. Head grown in a bit of facial hair, witch she was sure would help with the tickling she would have to endure. The man chugged down the can of Budweiser, before crushing the can, and tossing it over his shoulder. The masked man’s cold blue eyes looked into Janet’s beautiful brown eyes, and she knew her world would never be the same again.

With out saying a word the masked man pulled the glove off his left hand, and reached for one of Janet’s breasts. Gently he began to tease her stiffened right nipple with his thumb and index finger. The singer closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, fighting back a sigh that would normally from such an act. Nothing she did could stop her clit from stiffening or her labia from swelling. The multi-platinum recording artist pulled at her bounds, twisting and wriggling in an effort to escape, but all she managed to do was amuse her silent captor. What surprised her most was how gentle the burglar was being. Even his initial attack in the kitchen hadn’t been as violent as it could have been, and now that he had the singer completely at his mercy his actions seemed far more sensual then she would have expected. This more then anything confirmed his Identity as the Alphabet Tickler, and the reports that previous victims claimed he’d seemed almost reluctant to do the things he was doing. Most had said he would talk to him self, and he was probably suffering from a mental disorder of some kind.

The man bit down on the fingers of his right glove and slipped his hand out of it, and began to massage both breasts at the same time. Janet’s resistance melted away, and she moaned and cooed despite herself. The burglars skilful fingers teased her nipples relentlessly, forcing the hard bodied beauty to arch her back, and groan. Janet couldn’t help herself, it just felt so good to have a man touching her. Going two full weeks without Wissam had been allot for her, and sex toys are no substitute for a pair of skilled hands, and a big cock. Then a pair of fingers slipped into each of Janet’s armpits, causing the singer to shriek and bucked on the bed. Her screams filled the room, but if it pleased her attacker, he showed no reaction to it. Slow, steady, and consistent stroking of Miss Jackson’s armpits seemed to be the order of the day. The entire time one thought ran through the thrashing woman’s mind, “what about when he get’s to my feet!”.

“Oh god, please… hahaha, hehehe… no, no, no… hehehe, hahaha… god damn it, stop it now!” screamed the singer, “Please, stop it, please, please, please!”

The burglar said nothing, remaining focused on his victims torture. Straddling her hips he slipped his hands down to the singers slender waist, ruthlessly working his fingers up and down her sensitive ribs, while blowing raspberries between her breasts. The masked man’s pants were unable to contain his exuberance, as the elastic band of his sweatpants gave way to his impressive member. The meaty tool popped out of his pants and slapped against Janet’s rippled belly with a smack. Even with all that was happening to her, the singer still took notice of his cocks impressive size, and with him practically laying on top of her, she could feel it’s full length and against her. Underneath her pleas for mercy was a longing, not just for the tickling to stop, but for him to pleasure her, to end this dreadful itch that needed to be scratched.

The burglar sat upright, and began kneading Janet’s hips, sending her into a fit of laughter. Janet’s upper body twisted wildly, and panic filled her mind. It was the type of panic that only comes from being tickled, that sort of terror when you star to believe the tickling will never stop. It’s a fear that can’t really be compared to anything else, because it is a torment like no other. It doesn’t hurt, but it doesn’t feel pleasant either. Complicating things further was a bizarre lustful feeling. How could she be so turned on while in this position, what kind of woman was she to crave sexual release from a man like him. It only add to her feelings of humiliation.

“You’re turned on, aren’t you Janet?” asked Lenny, speaking for the first time, “I know you are because I can smell it, I can smell your pussy.”

“I am, I am!” screamed Janet, as she thrashed about, “Please stop tickling me and get me off, I need it, I don’t know why but I need to cum!”

“Wow, that was easy.” commented the voice in his head, “Now what do we do?”

“Don’t worry old man, I have a plan.” said the fiend, as his finger gently stroked Janet’s stomach, “What will you do for me if I make you cum Janet.”

“I’ll pick you next victim.” she said, her hard laughter softening to mere giggles, “Just make me cum, and I’ll give you what you want.”

“You’d do that anyway, because I would just keep tickling you until you did.” replied the Burglar, “I was thinking maybe you could suck off, what do you say?”

“No, please, not that, I have a boyfriend!” pleaded Janet.
“I know, that’s what makes it so much fun.” he rebutted, digging his fingers into her ribs again, “Now give me what I want!”

Janet’s body’s paroxysmal response amused her attacker greatly, and her screams for mercy encouraged him to press on his attack. The singer’s smile was absolutely beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful of all his victims so far. Tears began to run down her cheeks, and her face began to take on a reddish hue. The tears, the laughter, the please for him to stop, it was all so… intoxicating. Lenny was tempted to just start jerking off, and shoot his load all over her flat belly, but the thought of those full luscious lips pleasing him was a strong incentive to stay the course. Nothing was going to keep him from what he wanted, and what he wanted was a blow job from the Ebony Goddess of pop music.

Janet’s resistance was draining, and not just because of the torture technique her captor was using on her physique. Resisting the tickling wasn’t easy for her, but she had the mental will power take it for a long time, the problem was, she didn’t want to. The real reason the singer hadn’t given in yet was because of her relationship with Wissam, if not for that she would have submitted to sucking that fat cock as soon as the burglar had demanded it. Janet had no qualms about giving head, in fact she enjoyed, she felt it was great foreplay, and she loved to use it to tease whomever she was doing it to. Some guys she’d dated weren’t to interested in going down on her the first time, but the next time she would demand they do for her first, or she wasn’t going to do for them at all. None of them had a problem meeting her demands the next time. The lust filled woman wanted the release so he’d promised her as well, it only added to the frustration and helplessness.

“Oh, oh, what are you doing?” asked Janet, as she felt her captors slide backwards of her waist.

“I am going to give you a sample of what your missing, to help you change your mind.” he said as he parted her labia with his fingers, exposing her fat, swollen clit. The juices glistened on her loins, and he smiled at how wet she’d become, “Well, well, well, looks like little Miss Control is Nasty.”

Janet’s breath shuttered as she felt the tip of the intruders tongue trace her labia minora. It felt so good to have a tongue on her pussy again, she couldn’t help but smile. Two weeks with nothing but a vibrator isn’t a good as it might sound. No matter what any woman says nothing beats a skilled tongue in your hu-hu, except for a big dick (if it‘s owner know what he‘s doing). Now the singer had a skilled tongue in lapping away at her, but with no intention of making her cum, unless she submitted to his demands for a blow job. The woman was desperate to hold out, hoping her tormentor might slip up and make get her off by accident. However Lenny was fully aware of what a passionate woman Miss Jackson was, and knew she would give off signals if she was getting close to climax.

“Ah!” screamed Janet as her attacker squeezed her knee caps, “No, please don’t do that, I want to cum, stop tickling me!”

“I know you do.” said the masked man, as he raked his finger nails over the giggling woman’s smooth thighs, “You also know what you have to do to get that orgasm, promise to suck me off, and I will give you the best climax you’ve ever had!”

“NEVER!” screamed Janet, “I love my man, and nothing will make me cheat!”

“Well we both know that isn’t true.” replied Lenny as he slipped his thumb between the swollen folds of Janet’s pussy, “Don’t we Ms. Jackson.”

Janet moaned, and twisted on the bed as she felt her clit being molested by her tormentor. It felt so good, it was hell, she wanted to give in to his demands so much. The teasing would just continue, and every time she got close he would start tickling her again. Each time for a longer period of time. It was going to be another 3 days before Wissam was scheduled to join her in Atlanta. There was know way she could hold out that long, considering how ticklish she was, and how horny she’d been even before all this began. Would it really be so bad to surrender, to give into her desires? After all it would be under duress, and it wasn’t like she was married. Wissam would never have to know, she could keep it to herself, and hope he didn’t make her pick his next victim.

“OKAY, OKAY, I’LL DO IT, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!” screamed Janet, unable to endure the torture any longer, “PLEASE, STOP TEASING ME AND MAKE ME CUM, GET ME OFF DAMN IT!”

“If I do you promise to suck my cock?” asked the masked man, looking down at the sweaty bound beauty, “If you are lying you’ll be punished.” he warned her, “So give me your word.”

“Yes, yeas, I’ll suck you like never before, I just want to cum, I need to cum so bad, please get me of, please!” she promised pleadingly, “I just can’t take anymore, please, just stop teasing me.”

The masked man began kissed down the singer inner right thigh, until he cam to her swollen labia. Janet moaned and twisted her lower body to try and guide her captor to her sweet spot, but having tormenting her for over an hour he was well aware of all her hot spots. The sweat ran down her face, and her back arched as his tongue hit her clit in just the right way. Like a snake tasting the air it flicked her love button sending shockwaves of ecstasy up her spine. Slowly but surely an orgasm was building up. If not for the restraints on her ankles, she would have wrapped her legs around his head, and hold him their while she came on his face.

“Oh god… oh yes that it, right there, right there.” moaned Janet, louder by the second, until finally she just erupted with pleasure, “OH FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHER FUCKER, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, THAT’S SO FUCKING GOOD, OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH THAT DEVIL TONGUE!”

Lenny sat up, wiping the pussy juice from his face before pulling the ski mask down over his mouth. Standing up he walked over to Janet, and pulled down his pants. The singers eyes light up at the sight of the long cock, knowing what was expected of her. Upon bringing it close to her face, Ms. Jackson turned her head away, denying her captor access to her mouth. The masked walked around to the side she was facing, only to have her turn her head away from her again. After playing this game a few time Lenny got fed-up, and walked down to the singer beautiful feet. Grabbing her by the toes of her left foot caused the singer to shriek, and she began to thrash about in a vain attempt to escape.

“NO, PLEASE, NOT THE FEET!” exclaimed Janet at the top of her lunges, “PLEASE I’LL DO IT, DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!”

“You promise?” asked Lenny

“YES, YES, PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!” she pleaded.

Lenny walked back up to Janet’s head, and she opened her mouth, hungrily sucking away at her captors meat-stick. Lenny smiled as he looked down at the singer, one of his all time favourites, her luscious lips wrapped around his cock. The woman’s tongue worked lovingly on the head of his dong, and when he told her to, she would lick his balls while he jerked his dick. Sometimes he would have her stop, so he would cum to soon, so he could prolong her humiliation for lying to him. Then, after an hour of this, he tea-bagged pretty mouth while he jerked himself off, shoot his hot spunk all over her tits and stomach.

“WOW!” said Lenny, as he pulled up his pants “That was way better then Elise Estrada, you are a very passionate & talented woman, I hope you man appreciates that.” commented as he headed down the bed towards Janet’s feet, “Now, lets see how long it takes you to pick me a new victim shall we?”

“No, no, no please, hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, not the feet… NOT THE FEET!

to be ccontinued...

Hi.. Is good to ser you back...

I loved this chapters.. They have a really good stuff...

But i didnt like the comments of mexicans... They were unnecessary...

wow great new chapters! Can't wait to see Janet's feet get mercilessly tickled! That could be an installment in and of itself

Hi.. Is good to ser you back...

I loved this chapters.. They have a really good stuff...

But i didnt like the comments of mexicans... They were unnecessary...

I am glad you liked these chapters, I do think you misunderstood the "comments of Mexicans". The idea was that the voice in Lenny's head was a Good Ol' Boy from the Southern United States, or at least what many people think of when they think of a southern red neck personality. Plus, the voices in his head are evil, and most villians aren't politically correct.

When is the next installment coming out?

Sorry bro, but I gave up on this series long ago. It was just to much for me to write and keep it interesting. When ya write something it has to be fun and this started to feel to much like work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back