• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any "geeks" or "nerds" on here?

Woke up around 3 am and started playing Pokemon Ruby. My friend is playing Sapphire and we're racing to see who can beat it first and with the most Pokemon. I'm behind at the moment but catching up fast. I'm hoping things like this will keep me busy until October. Anyone play Ni No Kuni?

As a stereotypical 80's movie bully, I'm going to have to beat you all up and take your lunch money. Nothing personal.

As much as I hate using those terms, you know what I mean. Video games, comics , TV show, movies, books, zoetrope, anything other form of media. What do you like?

Bit of a Sci Fi geek, in most forms but a big book worm. One of my favorite writers is Ian M Banks, as fellow fans can probably tell by my user name :)

My parents bought me and my bro an atari and I've been a gamer since. I now have a ps2, xbox, ps3 and xbox360 hooked up to my tv. I used to be a comic book collector back when I was younger. Its now graduated to superhero movies. I own most of them that come out whether they suck or not. Big Bang Theory is my favorite show.

I was a technology geek long before it became fashionable. I was Mr. Fix It whenever something electric or electronic acted up in our household. I was probably the only one in my third grade class to ever stare into the guts of a tube-type TV while it was operating. Good thing I had respect for CRT (picture tube) voltages, around 8 or 10,000 of 'em, otherwise I would not be here today! :)

I've been pretty geeky most of my life. Always loved playing video games, and unfortunately, they took over at one point over my actual life. :p I still play them quite a bit though. I also used to be big into anime and shit, until suddenly I just started thinking it was all garbage and moved on. I'd still watch it, though, if I had friends around who wanted to, but I don't. Star Wars and stuff is awesome, too, though... at least half of the episodes.

I've never had the problem with the terms everyone else seems to. The words only have as much power as we give them, after all, and, if we embrace them, those folks using them to say we're bad people don't have a leg to stand on for a reason other than the fact I cut it off.

To answer your question, yes, I consider myself a nerd or a geek.

Just so you know, a lot of people think a female nerd/geek is sexy, where as guys are looked on as weird and awkward, because there appears to be more of us. There's a big gender difference here.

I think I qualify. Been playing video games since I was eleven, playing model wargames (still paint for them in fact), write fiction and am a huge fan of anything historical.

I'm a happy nerd. Been playing video games forever, watch nerdy tv, and recently started to try to get into anime.

You'll find lots of us on here. :)

I would've thought we'd have more Harry Potter fans on here. Anyone wanna grab a butterbeer with me?

Still mostly in denial but I have discovered a love of Euro board games and Ameritrash as well.

total nerd here. i used to play a LOT of video games back in the day. WoW took over my life for a good 4 years where I would play 8hrs a day almost (back in the day before blizzard ruined raiding with 20man caps and the expansions). before that, i was really into counter strike (1.6 mind you, not Source garbage)...god i sound old and crotchety with these "newer" versions of a game i loved...

now i just casually play games from time to time, i try to be much more sociable...although online games were somewhat sociable.

I was going to make this thread myself haha.

I'm a nerd and proud of it! Studying engineering, love video games and no social life ;D. Not really that into anime or science fiction other than Doctor Who really. Though due to me studying I don't have much time for video games, although through reading week I got the chance to play and finish my favourite video game ever, Legend of Dragoon, if you haven't played it and like turn-based RPG's like final fantasy, I suggest it! Apparently it's in the Playstation store so you can play it on the ps3 but keep in mind, it's for the ps1.

I am a real geek, seriously! I love video games and I play on my NES quite often. I also play Battlefield 3.

I could be considered a huge Pokemon "nerd", I'm like a damn encyclopedia on Pokemon, competitive battling and meta-game, so technically I could be considered a "nerd" in some forms.

Pokenerd here too. I spent the majority of my vday beating the elite four in white... Yeah...maybe that isnt something to cheer about after all.
I roll like a d20, working on an altered art green/white deck for mtg, secretly pine for a new dungeon crawler, am on a first name basis with the manager at the local video game store, and cheered when King Joffrey met his end. Nerd...hopelessly

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back