• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel at the Fair.

Tysuio

TMF Poster
This is my first story feel free to leave suggestions for me.

Rachel and her friends where at the local fair. Rachel was a petit girl about 4'6" 21 years old, with a slender build long brown hair down to her mid back and bright blue eyes. It was a warm summer day so Rachel was wearing a green tank top, khaki shorts, a pair of mismatched ankle socks, and her green converse. Her and her friends had been at the fair riding the rides and eating for about an hour or two as they had gotten there early to avoid the crowd that was sure to be there on a Saturday. It was about 9 when Rachel noticed her friends all huddled together giggling and pointing at her.

"What's so Funny?" Asked Rachel as she walked over to her friends.

"Oh, nothing we just found this really cool show that we signed you up to volunteer for!" Said Julie, a cute blond girl about Rachel's build with dark green eyes, and Rachel's best friend.

"Volunteer? What would I be doing?" Rachel asked a little confused.

"Nothing, all you have to do is sit there while they demonstrate some things." answered Caitlin an athletic girl with black hair to her shoulders and Hazel eyes.

"Oh, well that doesn't sound to hard. When is it?"

"It's in half an hour, but you have to sign this release form, something about insurance or something." Julie handed her a packet.

"Oh, ok." Rachel said as she signed the waiver.

"Oh and you should go to the bathroom before so you don't have to go during the show." Added Caitlin.

Rachel handed the papers back to Julie who went to hand them in to the people who were running the show while Caitlin went into the bathrooms with Rachel. Caitlin grabbed Rachel by the hand dragging her through the crowd. "Hurry up, you'll be late!"

Rachel and Caitlin got to back of the stage.

"There she is!" Julie said pointing to Rachel.

Rachel climbed up onto the stage to join the girls running the show. They where all dressed fairly similar wearing a corset top, short skirts and thigh high striped socks. The outfits where all black except that the accents on the corset, the inside of the skirts, and the stripes on the black socks were all blue, pink, or green one color for each girl. The girls also were not wearing any shoes, Rachel thought this was odd but just assumed they wanted to be comfortable. Rachel looked around the stage the curtain was closed but she could hear a crowd on the other side. Right by the curtain was a large padded wooden bench type thing with a board with two holes in it at one end, and a tall padded back with belts sticking out of the top of it on the other. Julie and Caitlin went to find their seats as the girl in blue walked Rachel over to the bench.

"Alright Sweetie have a seat here" The girl in blue motioned to the bench. Rachel got onto the bench with her back against the backrest and was surprised how comfortable it was. The girl in green then came over holding the packet that Rachel had signed earlier.

"Hello Rachel, you can call me Green, that's Blue and Pink is over there setting up. So you read this entire packet right?" She asked holding up the packet.

"Ummm... Yeah..." Rachel lied, she didn't want to upset her friends by not going through with the show.

"Ok, so you understand the agreement? You cannot sue us for any reason, you can not press any criminal charges, you surrender your right to end the show at any time for any reason other than medical emergencies."

Rachel thought about this for a minute "Yeah." 'What's the worst that could happen' She thought to herself.

"Ok, you understand the show will continue until the crowd wants it to end?"

'There wasn't much on the stage how long could people possibly want the show to go for?' Rachel thought to reassure herself before telling the Green "Yeah that's fine."

"Alright then, lets get you ready." Said the Green as Blue opened up the bored at the foot end of the bench making each hole into two half moon shaped cuts.

"Put your ankles in here." said Blue.

Rachel put her ankles in the holes and Blue put the other bored on top of her now immobilized ankles. Green grabbed her wrists and lifted them up to the belts sticking out of the board above her head pulling her arms out straight over her. As Green strapped up the wrist belts Blue put a belt over Rachel's thighs and tightened it down making her unable to bend at the knee almost at all. Rachel couldn't help but be a little embarrassed by all this but she wanted to save face in front of her friends so she tried not to let her nervousness show. The curtains opened and Rachel saw the crowd of about 25 or so people standing and sitting in front of her. She looked for Julie and Caitlin and saw them in the front row, after seeing Rachel Julie started to laugh loudly and Caitlin covered her mouth in surprise followed by joining Julie in laughing at Rachel's fate. People passing by would look strangely at the stage then after reading a large sign just behind the crowd would point and laugh or be heard to say things
like "Oh no!" or "That poor Girl!"

Rachel was starting to get really nervous when she looked and saw her friends smiling at her. Green walked to the front of the stage and began to address the crowd.

"Welcome, as you can see this fine young lady has graciously volunteered for our show today. Her friends tell me that she has not seen our show before, nor has she read the sign there behind you. That's right folks this poor girl has no idea what she has gotten herself into." Rachel squirmed nervously as the crowd seemed to take pleasure out of knowing something she didn't. "This young lady has signed an agreement both written and spoken that you alone decide her fate. She will be tormented for your amusement, and no matter how much she screams for us to stop, or how much she begs she will not be released until you the crowd wish it so."

Rachel began to panic. 'They can't hurt me can they?!' She thought and the immediately dismissed it. 'No, Julie wouldn't let that happen it must be some other kind of "torment"'

Green continued to address the crowd.

"Her only hope is that you take mercy on her soles!" The crowd laughed at the pun but Rachel not being privy to the nature of her torture wasn't in on the joke. "What do you say folks shall we tell her what the sign reads?" The crowd let out a cheer of approval and Green turned to Rachel and read from a sign that had been placed behind her after she had been locked in. Rachel hung on every word Green said as she recited as if she done it a thousand times.

"Come and see a demonstration of a punishment straight out of medieval times, watch as our volunteer victim is locked into The Stocks and subjected to endless torment. As in Medieval times she will be at the mercy of the crowd. Only once you the crowd decided to free her shall her torment end. You alone hold the key to her freedom! Join in her laughter! Watch as her pleads for mercy fall on deaf ears!"

Green turned back to the crowd.

"Now as you can see our Victim is locked in The Stocks, this restraint device is unique in that it leaves certain parts of the body vulnerable. Here you see her arms raised above her head preventing her from using them to protect her stomach, sides, ribs, and exposing her underarms. Down here you can plainly see that this device pays special attention to exposing and displaying the victims feet. In Medieval times this would in itself have been considered very embarrassing." Rachel became somewhat relived that Green was talking so much, they obviously where just going to explain the use of the device and maybe embarrass her a bit, nothing she couldn't handle. "But in current times exposing these areas is considered commonplace. Therefore there is another reason we choose to use a device that cause such vulnerability to these areas. You see they all happen to be areas that are extremely TICKLISH!"

The crowd gave another cheer as Rachel came to the realization of what they going to do. "Mercy on her soles, Join in her laughter" it all began to make sense. Rachel looked to her friends and saw that they where thoroughly enjoying watching her predicament, her friends knew how horribly ticklish she was. They had held her down and tickled her many times before.

Green once again addressed the crowd

"And so without further ado we begin our victims torment with tickling upon the soles of the feet!" Green turned to Rachel and knelt at the end of the stocks her green and black socks sticking out off the edge of the stage. She put on a headset microphone so the crowd could hear her as she addressed Rachel and turned on some cameras that viewed close ups of her face, her upper body and two
different views of her feet one facing the soles and one facing down from the top board of the stocks. These where projected on big screens behind and next to her so that Rachel's tormenters would block the view of the crowd. .

"Wow Sweetie I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now, my feet are EXTREMELY TICKLISH!" Green teased as she wiggled her toes to the crowds amusement. "Luckily I'm not in your shoes and you won't be either in a minute." The crowd gave a cheer as Green began untying Rachel's green Converse very slowly.

"No no no, please don't!" Rachel began to plead as she thrashed her feet around.

"Oops looks like I'm going to need a little help. C'mon up Ladies!" Julie and Caitlin came up on the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen lets all thank these two ladies for trick, oops I mean convincing their friend to volunteer!"

The crowd gave another loud cheer.

"Ok ladies would you mind helping me help your friend get a little more comfortable?" Caitlin and Julie both grabbed one of Rachel's shoes and held her feet still while Green finished untying them. Green Pulled off her shoes revealing her mismatched ankle socks.

"See now isn't that better? Alright ladies you can go back to your seats. Oh, and you can take these she won't be needing them for a while." Green passed the shoes to Caitlin and Julie and they
left the stage. "Alright I think it's time we get started don't you Sweetie?"

"No, please you can't!" Yelled Rachel

"Well of course I can!" Said Green with a smile "That is unless the crowd wants me to stop?" People in the crowd started to yell out "Get her!" and "Tickle her feet!"

"Very well then" Green said as she moved her wiggling fingers towards Rachel's trapped feet.

"Hahahahahaha Nohohohohohoho Pleaheheheeeees!" Rachel begged as she thrashed against her restraints. But it was no use she was trapped forced to endure whatever Green decided to do to her. Green continued to tickle Rachel making sure to only use the pads of her fingers and not her long talon like nails.

"Tickle Tickle Tickle!" She teased her.

"Hahahahaha oh my god stawhahahahaaap!" Rachel pleaded through desperate laughter.

"My my my, what ticklish little feet she has! Coochie Coochie Coo!" Said Green as she giggled at her helpless victim.

"Hahahahahahahaha! No Hahahahahaha Stop it!" Rachel continued pleading, this went on for about 5 minutes when Green said. "Now Sweetie I have a few friends who would like to meet you, is that ok?"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha"

"Oh the poor thing can't even talk. Oh well, come on out ladies!" By this time Rachel's laughter and pleas for mercy had attracted a large crowd, as Green took a break from the tickling Rachel looked at the crowd. There where parents with their giggling children on their shoulders so they could better see, other girls Rachel's age that egged on her tormentors calling for the tickling to resume, and there where the adults with looks that seem to say 'Oh you silly girl what have you gotten yourself into'.

Green stood back up to address the crowd again

"So we have demonstrated how the stocked victims feet can be tormented by something as simple as tickling. But our stocks differ slightly from those used in medieval Europe, those stocks would have the victims hands locked in alongside their feet, while this makes for the amusing sight of the victims hands being mere inches from preventing their unbearable torture as the try desperately to cover their soles or swat the tickling hands away, we believe that we have improved on this method by restraining our victims hands stretched above her head, this leaves the victims upper body exposed a great deal more than the hunched over position of the old design."

Pink and Blue knelt on either side of her as Green continued. "Now my associates will play a fun little game with our victim here."

With that Blue started to poke at Rachel's right side. Rachel thrashed her body to the left right into Pinks wiggling fingers. The two girls moved their hands closer to Rachel until no matter which way she leaned she was always being tickled by just one of them at a time causing her to rock back and forth while laughing.

"Hehehehehe Nooooooooooo!!" Rachel cried while thrashing from side to side.

"As you can see this method is particularly fun as the victim while trying to escape the tickling on one side must then endure it on the other." This continued for a few minutes as crowd laughed and joked and Rachel continued to thrash.

"Alright ladies enough games it's time to get to the real torture!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! STOOOOOPPPPPP I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Cried Rachel

Green looked to the crowd then back to Rachel.

"They still seem to be enjoying this. Sorry Sweetie you know the rules."

With that Blue and Pink began grabbing at her sides causing Rachel to let out a squeal to the delight of the crowd. Green's torment had been bad but being tickled by two girls at once was maddening. Pink moved her hands up to Rachel's exposed underarms and began to dance her fingers all around causing Rachel to beg.

"NOOHOHOHO STAHAHAWP I CAN'T STAHAHAHAHAND THIHIHIHIS!" Rachel began to desperately try to pull her wrist free from the restraints but it was no use she was stuck.

Blue began to roll up Rachel's shirt to expose her bare belly and began to dance her nails all over her tummy and sides as well as explore the belly button. All Rachel could do was laugh this continued for another ten minutes when Green began to speak again.

"As you can see our victim is helpless to stop our expert ticklers, but our victims friends have let us in on a little secret, our Victims feet are her true weak spot. Now I'm undecided as to whether we should exploit this weakness or not, what do you all think?"

The crowd roared with excitement you could tell they where out for blood.

"Very well then." Green said with a grin.

Pink and Blue stopped tickling Rachel and allowed her to catch her breath. Green knelt once again down by Rachel's feet and began to speak.

"As most of you have seen as her feet are rather exposed at the moment, by robbing our victim of her shoes I have exposed some cute little mismatched
socks. Obviously the treatment her feet got the first time around was enough to make her beg for your mercy, which I might add you continue to deny her," The crowd chuckled at Greens remark "But
we aren't here just to make her beg we are here to torture her. We will do everything we can to make the sensations she experiences as intense as possible. So now we just slide this little sockie off just like that." Said Green pulling of Rachel's left sock revealing her deep blue toenail polish.

"Now as I tickle the right foot I want you to note her reaction"

Green lightly tickled Rachel's right foot causing her to giggle and squirm.

"Now if I apply the same method to the now bare foot." Green tickled Rachel's left foot causing her to jump and break out in laughter.

"It's much more intense with less effort on my part. Alternatively if I where to apply the same amount of effort as I had with her socks on I would get a even more intense reaction." Green took off Rachel's other sock. "You don't need these anymore!" Green said as she threw both of Rachels socks into the crowd.

Green started to tickle Rachel's now bare feet with the same intensity that she had used before. This drove Rachel into a frenzy screaming and begging for Green to stop, the crowd cheered Green on encouraging her to tickle harder. After a few minutes of this Green stopped and grabbed a box out from under the stocks.

Rachel looked over to Caitlin and Julie they where both giggling and waving her shoes at her.

"Miss these yet?!" Julie teasingly yelled.

Green saw the two girls teasing and smiled at Rachel.

"Actually girls we can use those right now!" Said Green brightly.

The girls looked at each other confused as they brought the shoes up on stage.

"Aren't you going to tickle her feet some more?" Asked Caitlin as she handed over the shoe.

"CAITLIN!?!?!" Yelled Rachel in disbelief.

"Why yes Caitlin, I am." Green said with a smile

"Then why the shoes?" asked Julie with a huff.

"Go have a seat and I'll explain." Green said cheerfully.

The girls retuned to their seats.

"Now seeing as how our victim doesn't have socks anymore she won't have much use for her shoes either. So rather than let them go to waste we can utilize them to help us torture her. Isn't that great!"

Green began to unlace Rachel's shoes. Rachel just glad for a break and realizing that no one was about to help her decided that she would just stay silent and learn what was about to happen right along with the crowd.

"There, now that the laces are out we can use the to our advantage. As I'm sure you all saw our little victims tootsies are very ticklish, and as a result the wiggle around a quite a bit. While the stocks do a good job of preventing her from moving from the ankles up she still has movement at her ankle and toe joints, so she can still get away form my fingers and scrunch her toes. Now the spot right under the toes is SUPER sensitive but all that toe scrunching makes it difficult to tickle. So what we can do to add to her helplessness is to take her shoe laces and tie her toes back to this bar here thereby making it impossible to move away from my fingers. This prevents us from tickling the tops of her feet but seeing as the bottoms are far more sensitive having those immobilized in a way that makes them 100% vulnerable is more than a fair trade."

Green pulled out a pair of scissors from the box and cut Rachel's laces into ten equal lengths.

"Now some ticklers are content with tying back just the big toes of each foot, but we are set up for the slightly more sadistic method of tying each toe individually allowing us to spread them out giving access to the sensitive spots in-between each." Green began tying Rachel's toes back one at a time to the notches on the bar. "There nice and tight as you can see the cute little wrinkles in her feet are now gone allowing for my finger to make better contact. Now since she's now unable to get away from my tickles I think it's time I show you some of the tools of the trade."

Green reached into the box she had taken from under the Stocks, pulled out a pair of feathers and showed them to the eager crowd. She turned back to Rachel and knelt back at her helpless toe-tied feet.

"Now Ladies and Gentlemen, we will demonstrate our use of tickling tools on our poor little victim." Green said twirling the feathers in her fingers.

Green began to lightly stroke the soft side of the feathers up and down Rachels soles causing her to giggle squirm around in her restraints.

"So what do you think of the feathers?" Green asked Rachel as she kept speeding up the rate the feathers moved.

"I dohon't like them" Rachel Giggled squirming a bit more.

"Oh, well we can put them away if you want to." Green said reassuringly.

'This was it' Thought Rachel 'it's finally over.' "Yes, noho more feathers." Rachel giggled.

Green set down the Feathers.

"Well Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems our Victim doesn't like the Feathers very much, I guess we will just have to go back to using our fingers then won't we?" Green got an evil grin on her face as she began to move the pads of her fingers towards Rachels soles. Rachel immediately began to beg.

"No Please! No More!" She couldn't believe she had been tricked like that. The Feathers where annoying but Greens fingers where much worse of an option.

"Hahahahaha No Pleahehehehees!" Rachel Laughed as the crowed enjoyed the transfer back to a more effective method.

"But I thought you didn't want the Feathers?" Green said teasingly.

"Hahahaha I wahahannt the Feathers! Use the Feathers! Hahahaha! Pleahehehehehees!!" Rachel begged as Green fingers danced under her tied toes.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Green asked

"YES! The Feathers! The Feheheheaters!"

"Alright if you insist" Said Green moving her fingers away from Rachels feet. Green picked up the Feathers and turned them so that the quill faced Rachels feet.

"NONONONONO!! Not like thahahahahahahahahahahaat!" Rachel Squealed as the pointy quills where dragged up and down her soles.

"But I thought you wanted the Feathers?" Green said in mock confusion.

"No the other way! The other way!" Rachel cried out to the amusement of the crowd.

"But they work so much better this way, I can even get between you cute little toes like this." Green took both Feathers and began to poke around in between and under Rachels toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nohohot there!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Rachel tried desperately to scrunch her toes to prevent the Feathers from getting the tender spots between and under them, but with her shoelaces tying them back there was no way to stop Green from exploiting every ticklish bit of skin on her feet. She looked to Julie and Caitlin and saw that they had been joined by another girl from her class. A tall slender brunette with hair to her shoulders and brown eyes. Rachel recognized her as Kelly from her Biology class.

"Oh no ha ha ha!" Said Kelly while covering her mouth in embarrassment for Rachel. "How long has she been in there?"

"About half an hour." Said Julie.

"What happened to her shoes?" Kelly said watching intently as Rachel pulled desperately at her restraints.

"Her shoes are right here" Said Caitlin holding them up for Kelly to see. "We aren't sure where her socks ended up, they threw them into the crowd."

"They threw her socks to the crowd!" Kelly said with a huge smile on her face. "How will she get them back?"

"Well they won't do her much good without any laces on her shoes" Julie laughed.

"Where are the laces!?" Kelly asked in disbelief.

"Ha ha ha, holding back her toes!" Caitlin said pointing up to the stage.

"Oh my God!!! Really!!?? Ha ha ha" Kelly laughed looking back to Rachels feet. "That's soooooo mean!"

"I know isn't it great?!" Julie said

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! Stop! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Rachel yelled as Green relentlessly continued her torment.

"Can't they hear her begging!" Kelly asked still unable to look away from the spectacle her friend had become.

"Of course they can." Caitlin said with a smile.

"But they aren't stopping even though she's screaming for them to." Said Kelly looking to Caitlin and Julie.

"Well, that's because she can't decide when to stop the show only the crowd can." Julie said with an evil grin.

"Yeah, and by the looks of things, they don't want it to stop any time soon." Caitlin said looking around at the cheering crowd.

"That's horrible! Ha ha ha." Kelly laughed "I don't think she can take much more of this."

"I don't think she has any choice! Ha ha ha!" Julie laughed.

All the girls laughed as they watched Green work their friend up into a frenzy of laughter and pleas for mercy. Kelly was slightly torn about Rachels situation, she thought about how awful it must be to be tied up like that unable to stop Green from tickling her. Add in the fact that this was all happening at the local fair for everyone to see and the embarrassment was a million times worse. At the same time though she was enjoying the show. She looked up to the screens on the stage showing Rachels feet as Green danced the pointy feathers around her soft bare feet, her head cocked back in laughter as tears rolled down her cheeks. Then she looked to the excited crowd, to Julie and Caitlin laughing and clapping joyfully at their friends suffering.

Green then stopped the tickling allowing Rachel to take a much needed break.

"We'll let our poor victim catch her breath for a minute. As you just saw it's not what tool you use to torture your victim but the technique you use that determines the reaction. Use the soft end of a feather and it will only annoy your victim but turn it around and you have a torture implement that will drive her mad."

"Julie!! Caitlin!!" Rachel cried out.

"What?" Julie said.

"I'm going to get you for this!" Rachel said in a tough of a tone as she could muster.

"Not so long as you are all tied up you’re not!" Caitlin Teased.

"Well it would seem that our victim is rested enough to make threats so she must be ready for more tickling." Green interrupted. " Alright so do you want more feathers or back to the fingers?"

Rachel paused for a few seconds before reluctantly saying "Fingers."

"Alright then, remember how I said that it isn't the tool that you use but how you use it that matters?"

"Y-yeah"

"Well up until now I've only been using the pads of my fingers on you. But when I use my fingernails."

Green moved her talon like nail towards Rachels feet. Slowly scrapping it up from her heel to her toe causing Rachel to arch her back and tilt her head back.

"Oh my god!!! It's just like the feathers!!!" Rachel Cried out.

"Oh no dear, it's much worse than that." Green said holding up her well manicured hands. "You see my hands can only hold one feather each for a total of two points of contact on your feet. But my hands have five fingers each, for a total of ten points of contact. That means that my nails will be about 5 times worse than the feathers where."

The crowd watched intently as Green began to wiggle her fingers moving closer to Rachels Feet.

"No! No!" Rachels said squirming as the fingers drew closer.

"I guess you should have stayed with the feathers, huh Rach?" Julie yelled to the stage.

"Yeah those nails look pretty tickley to me!" Caitlin added.

The two girls began wiggling their fingers the same way the Green was doing, both giggling with bright smiles on their faces.

"Kelly!! Help me!!" Rachel cried out.

Kelly thought a second about how to respond, she looked to Caitlin and Julie who where both still smiling brightly.

"Don't forget between her toes!!" Kelly yelled, and with that Greens fingers reached her soles.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No! No! No!" Rachel screamed as Green dug in with all ten fingers showing no mercy right from the start. "Hahahahahaha, Hehehehehehehe!! No More! No More!"

"She said she wants more!" Kelly teased. The crowd began to get rowdy again egging Green on, encouraging her to push Rachel as far as she can.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!! Pleahehehees! Stahahahahaaawp! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!" Rachel continued.

"Ha ha listen to her beg!" Julie laughed.

"Oh please. Please stop!" Caitlin said mockingly.

"NOT MY TOES!!! Hahahahahahahaa! NOT MY TOHOHOHOHOHOES!!" Rachel screamed.

"Ha ha ha what's the matter Rachel, are your toes ticklish?" Kelly asked. "Why don't you just move them out of the way then? Oh that's right! Because you can't!"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Rachel continued to beg as Green raked her nails up and down Rachels soles and in between her toes. Rachel was covered in sweat and tears continued to roll down her now very red cheeks. Green continued for about another five minutes before addressing the now very large crowd.

"As you can see an expert tickler can drive a person to the brink of insanity with nothing more than some well manicured nails. But there are still some tools that will push our victims over the edge, Getting slightly away from our medieval time frame and coming up into the 21st century a new device has added a devilish little tickle tool to our arsenal."

Green reached into the box and pulled out an electric toothbrush.

"This simple dental hygiene tool can produce some pretty good reactions from our victims," Green turned on the toothbrush with and with a "Wrrrrrrrr" moved it to Rachels heel.

"Ah ha ha ha! Oooh! Oooh!" Rachel squirmed.

"On the sole of the foot this tool will produce a slight tickle, but between our victims sensitive toes," Green put the head of the brush in the space between Rachels big toe and the one next to it producing an immediate increase in her laughter.

"Now this alone is can be ticklish enough to produce some laughter it's not really what one would consider torture. But when used in combination with our other techniques this can greatly improve the severity of the experience."

Green put the toothbrush back in the box.

"Now we have our last tool and our most devastating." Green pulled out a stiff bristle hairbrush. "You all saw what kind of reaction the feathers got when raked along the soles of our victims feet. This brush has over 100 bristles on it, which when run along our victims soles it will be more than 100 times the points of contact."

Rachel was already trying desperately to escape her restraints as Green turned and knelt at her feet once again. Green took the brush and began to stroke it up and down Rachels right foot.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! Noooooooooooooooooooooohohohohoho! Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!" Rachel couldn't do anything but laugh and pull at her restraints as the crowd looked on in amusement. Green continued to use the brush on her foot for about a minute or two, and then once again addressed the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have shown you just about every technique and tool in the book for using tickling as torture. You have seen our victims reactions with these tool used individually, but now the time has come to show you what true Tickle Torture looks like. This portion of the show is not for the squeamish. I would like to invite our victims friends up on the stage for our next segment."

Julie, Caitlin and Kelly all looked at each other stunned.

"Come on up Ladies all three of you." Green said pointing to them. "Now we are going to have you help us torture your friend here, is that alright with you?"

All three girls eagerly shook their heads yes.

"Now since you are going to be tickling your friend here it's only fair that you get a small taste of what she has been going through. So take your shoes off and sit with your feet sticking off the edge of the stage."

The three girls did as they where told and discarded their shoes and sat side by side with their feet straight out in front a few inches off the stage. Julie had a pair of bright white socks with red toes and heels, Caitlin's where a solid dark green color, and Kelly wore a pair of multicolored striped socks.

"First we will see if you are ticklish." Green, Blue and Pink walked over the end of the stage and lightly tickled the girls socked feet.

"AHH!!" The three girls pulled her knees to her chest.

"Good, so you are ticklish then" Green said pulling out three brushes. "All of you please remove one sock."

The girls did as instructed.

"Good now you get to experience the brush."

The three ticklers ran the brushes up and down the girls exposed feet for about 5 seconds before they all had gotten away.

"Oh my god! That tickles like crazy!" Caitlin yelled.

"Imagine not being able to move your foot away from that!" Kelly said

"That would be torture!" Julie giggled winking at Rachel.

"Alright girls put your socks back on and come over to the Stocks, our little Victim has had enough rest now the real torture begins."

The girls positioned themselves around Rachel, Caitlin and Kelly sat at her feet while Julie straddled her lap facing her.

"Guys, don't please!" Rachel said pulling at the straps.

The three girls got to work, Caitlin was scratching around on Rachels heels as Kelly poke in between her toes. Julie began by poking Rachels sides making her Jump.

"Hahahahahahahaha. No! Stop! Hehehehehehehehehehee! You Guys Suhuhuhuhuck!" Rachel yelled out as the girls continued for another minute or so.

Green walked over to Caitlin and Kelly "Try these." She said handing them each a Hair Brush.

The girls took the brushes and gave each other an evil smile.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Not The Brush! Pleaheheheheheheess!" Rachel screamed throwing her head back.

Green turned to the audience

"What do you say do you want more?" She asked already knowing the answer.

The crowd cheered loudly.

"Alright then we will now set our Victim up for the Ultimate Torture." Green said grabbing the box again. The three Girls moved out of her way as she began to fix some devices to the stocks.

"For the Ultimate Torture I am going to attach some special devices that where dreamt up by our very own Ms. Blue. These horrid contraptions allow us to position Eight electric toothbrushes that target between the Victims Toes all while leaving our hands free for tickling the rest of the foot. But before we set those up we are going to apply a little powder to her feet."

Green put on some latex gloves and applied a white powder to the soles of Rachels feet making sure to get it in between her toes.

"Now this powder doesn't make our Victim any more Ticklish but it is a rather fun one for our ticklers. You see this is Itching Powder and when it takes effect our little Victim will have some very itchy soles."

Rachel started to feel the itching, just lightly at first but it quickly grew into a maddening state.

"Oh my God! It Itches so bad! Ahhhhhhh Heeeeellllppppp!!" Rachel yelled wiggling her feet what little she could.

"As you can see our Victim is unable to reach her own soles, and it therefore unable to stop the itching. This alone can be maddening but luckily for our Victim she has some friends here who I'm sure would love to scratch at that itch for her, of course that would tickle."

"Kelly, Caitlin you have to scratch them please I can't stand the itching!" Rachel said looking to her friends.

"Ok, if you say so." Caitlin said scratching her nails all over Rachels immobile feet.

"OH GOD IT TICKLES STOP!" Rachel yelled out. "Ahhhh now it Itches again! Help me!"

The audience laughed as Rachel begged for her friends to scratch only seconds later to beg them to stop again. All the while Green set up the Toothbrush holders and place the brushes in them. Green handed Caitlin and Kelly a cloth to wipe the Itching powder off Rachels feet and then handed them a bottle of baby oil.

"Last but not least we have the Baby Oil, when spread on our Victims feet it will reduce the friction and make every sensation more unbearable."

Caitlin and Kelly began to rub the Oil on Rachels feet making sure to get every inch.

"Hey, that's cold!" Rachel said while trying to move her feet away.

Green looked to the three girls to make sure they where ready, Julie had her hands just inches from Rachels bare underarms, Caitlin and Kelly holding their brushes just centimeters from her Toe Tied Feet.

"No Mercy." and with that Julie began to scribble her nails in Rachels underarms while Caitlin and Kelly scrubbed their brushes up and down her feet. Green came over and turned on all the electric toothbrushes in between her immobilized toes.

"Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!" Julie teased while digging into Rachels sides.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaaa! Stohohohohohohoop!"

"How you liking those Toothbrushes?" Caitlin asked with a giggle.

"Turhurn them OFF!" Rachel Begged

"No way this is to much fun." Caitlin replied now using the nails on her other hand to tickle where the Brush and Toothbrushes weren't.

"STOP STOP STOHOHOHOHOHOP! I CAN'T STAND IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

"Ha ha, Listen to her scream" Kelly said joining Caitlin in using the nail of her other hand to cover more ground. Kelly's toes kept curling up in her stripped socks as she scrubbed her friends bare soles. She couldn't imagine having this done to her, she would loose her mind.

"AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! MAKE THEM STOP!!!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!!" Rachel Squealed.

"Make us stop? Why would we ever stop? This is so much fun! Coochie Coochie Coo!!!" Kelly teased.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! NO MORE NO MORE!!!"

"You guys hear that? She said she wants more." Caitlin said increasing her efforts.

"I know!" Kelly said with an evil grin. "How about you guys help us Tickle her too!"

"NO NO NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!" Rachel pleaded.

Green, Blue, and Pink came over and began to help tickle Rachel as she became unable to beg anymore. Green went after her knees and thighs as Pink and Blue both took half of her rib cage. Julie had lifted Rachels shift up over her head so that she was now only wearing her black bra and was tickling any bit of skin she could reach. Rachel was in Hell. Being tickled by six girls while tied up on a stage at the fair. After about 5 minutes more of this Pink and Blue reached under the bench and grabbed another board. It had 4 holes along the bottom the two in the middle bigger than the two outside. Julie being to absorbed by making her friend squeal didn't notice them place the board over her own ankles and secure it down. Julie's socked feet were now secured on either side of Rachels legs with her soles facing up and vulnerable. Caitlin and Kelly didn't waste any time taking advantage of this. They each with their free hand began to tickle Julie's socked feet while she laughed and cursed at them

"Hahahahah! Hey Tickle her! Not me!!" She yelled to them while reaching back to cover her now immobilized feet.

Blue and Pink both grabbed one of her wrists and attached them to a second set of straps above their heads. The Crowd loved this act of betrayal. Caitlin and Kelly both used one hand for the Brush on Rachels feet and their other hand to tickle Julie's feet. While Pink and Blue each dedicated one of their hands to each girls Ribs. Green handed Caitlin and Kelly each another Hairbrush and began to remove Julie's white and red socks.

"NO! NO! NO! DON'T DO THA--" Julie was cut off as Green stuck her left sock into her mouth and tied a bandana around her head muffling her laughs as the two free girls put their second brushes to use. Green put Julie's other sock in Rachels mouth the same way muffling her screams for mercy. This continued for about five more minutes before Blue and Pink untied Julie and let her out.

"You guys suck" Julie said with a smile.

"Yeah, we know." Kelly giggled.

"I'm thirsty let's go get a drink." Caitlin suggested.

"But what about Rachel?" Kelly asked

"She's not going anywhere." Caitlin pointed to Rachel as Blue and Pink had taken the places at her feet and where using two brushes each on her feet. One on the arch and the other on the heel. Rachels muffled laughter made the girls giggle.

"Before you go we want to get a few photos if you wouldn't mind" Green smiled holding a camera.

The girls nodded and Green handed Julie a pen. "Go and sign your name on her foot." The girls went over and signed their names while green took a few pictures of them signing and Rachels priceless reactions. Next the girls all began to tickle Rachel as they had before causing her to scream into her sock gag once again. Green looked at the four girls, the barefoot one pulling desperately at her restraints as two girls in socks scrubbed her trapped feet with hairbrushes, and a third knelt in her lap tickling her bare ribs. No wonder they had such a crowd today. The last photo was of the three free girls all sitting next to Rachel with their feet set on the top of the stocks soles facing the camera as they poked at their helpless friends sides.

Julie, Caitlin and Kelly all left to go and get some lunch and drinks but said they would come back to get Rachel in an hour or so if she didn't get out sooner. Rachel watched in desperation as her friends left her at the mercy of these three evil women.

Green handed Julie a pair of plain white socks and they collected their shoes. Now that she had been gagged she could once again hear the crowd. Rachel could hear the comments like "What are they doing?" "They're Tickling her feet!" "Oh man I would go crazy!" "Poor Girl." "How long has she been in there?" "I don't know." and of course the people who would cheer on her tormentors with things like "Get her!" and "Tickler her harder!" "Listen to the noises she's making." "She looks like she's going crazy up there." But one conversation made her heart stop. "Ha ha ha , she must be an actor." "Yeah, there is no way they would do that to just some girl like that."

Green looked to Rachel as she tried to scream it was all real.

"Now you understand the truly sadistic part of our show. As people grow tired of watching your suffering they simply leave and go about their day, only to be replaced by new viewers who have just barely begun to watch. This constant circulation of the crowd ensures that the majority of the crowd is still enjoying your torment. Other than the first crowd that watched this morning none of the crowd will know how long you have been up here. They will just assume that we began shortly before they came across us, they will watch a while and then move on continuing the endless cycle. Some people may come back and see you still here, but after shows we always get asked how we get people to volunteer multiple times. They just assume you came back not that you've been there the whole time. So that's the catch, the ones who want you to be tickled will always outnumber the ones who want us to stop. As long as you keep giving them a show they keep egging us on."

Rachels eyes opened wide as Green said this. Blue and Pink continued their assault with two brushes per foot and Green danced about her upper body until her friends returned and hour later with a bottle of water and some food.

"Ha, she's still here!" Julie laughed

"Oh man she looks beat." Caitlin said trying to hold back her own laughter.

Green looked to the Rachels friends. "I'll tell you what if the three of you want us to we'll let her go, I think the crowd would like to see someone else anyway."

The three looked at each other and nodded in agreement. The curtains closed and Rachel was untied. She sat barefoot on the stocks to catch her breath. Julie handed her the water bottle.

"You mad?" She asked shyly

"No, just tired." Rachel responded looking at her friends names written on her bare soles. "Oh and by the way you three are buying me whatever I want for the rest of the day."

"That seems fair ha ha" Caitlin said.

"Do any of you have any gum?" Rachel said spitting on the ground.

"Yeah, Why?" Julie asked handing her a stick.

"Somebodys socks don't taste good." Rachel said throwing Julie's sock at her. "Speaking of socks, do you have mine?"

"Umm... no. We do have your shoes but no laces..." Kelly said handing over the laceless converse.

"I can help with that." Green said entering the room with two large bags. "Ladies can I talk to Rachel Privately?"

The girls left the stage and waited out back.

"Rachel I hope you aren't to angry with us." Green said handing her one of the bags.

"No, in hindsight it was actually kind of fun." Rachel said looking through the bag which contained clean clothes, new shoe laces, and a pair of black socks with red writing under the toes which said "Tickle" on one sock and "Me!" on the other. Rachel giggled a little as she put them on and relaced her shoes.

"I would like to offer you an opportunity" Green said hesitantly.

"An opportunity?" Rachel asked. "What kind of opportunity?"

"There is an amusement park in the next town over that me and the other girls have a permanent show at, I was hoping the you would join us."

"Join you?" Rachel raised her eyebrow.

"Yes, we run four shows a day just like the one you went through with an audience member in the stocks but our after hours show that we run four times a week, we take turns being the Victim. It gets a little intense." Green explained.

"So I would get to tickle girls like what happened to me today and I would get tickled once a week?" Rachel asked while tying her shoes. "But I have to work?"

"You would be an employee, we charge for our shows. It's not the highest paying job but the three of us rent a house together and we have an extra bedroom." Green looked to Rachel with an almost apologetic look.

"So you are offering me a job?" Rachel asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Green said with a hopeful look.

"So let me get this straight, I'm going to get paid to tie up girls and tickle them mercilessly, get to tickle the hell out of the three of you once a week, and get tickle tortured once a week?"

"Yes and you get four VIP passes to the park for when you aren't doing a show." Green said holding up the other bag. "What do you say?"

"Sign me up!" Rachel yelled. Green handed her the bag and Rachel looked inside, it had an outfit almost exactly like Greens only the socks had red stripes, and the corset and skirt had red accents.

"Glad to hear it." Green said and hugged Rachel before giving her sides a quick tickle. "Red."

Rachel, Julie, Caitlin, and Kelly, spent the rest of the day going on rides and eating fair food. Rachel didn't tell her friends about the new job she had just received, but for the whole day it was on her mind. At about 3 Kelly said good bye to the other girls and headed off on her own. Rachel, Caitlin, and Julie took in a few more shows and exhibits before parting ways for the day. It was about 6 when Rachel headed back to the stage where she had been tortured to fill out her official application paperwork. As she approached the stage she heard a girls loud laughter, she turned the corner to find the stocks had been moved right next to the walking path and two girls where scribbling their fingers all over a wiggling pair of Multicolored Striped Socks. Rachel looked up to see Kelly locked up in the stocks, her socked feet fair game to anyone who walked by. The two girls stopped tickling when they saw Rachel.

"Having fun you two?" Rachel asked with a smile running her fingers quickly over Kelly's trapped soles. The two resumed their tickling fun as Rachel headed back stage to sign her papers.

"There last one, just sign here." Green said pointing to the sheet in front of Rachel. She had changed out of her previous attire and was now wearing a tight fitting white tank top and bluejeans with flip flop sandals, showing off her extremely well kept feet.

"How did you get Kelly into the stocks anyway?" Rachel asked handing the papers over.

"Ha, she came in around 4 or so and said she wanted to see what it was like to be locked in the stocks. The other girls had already left for the day and we had moved the stocks to the path to be taken back to the park tonight. I figured that if she wanted to see what being in the stocks was really like then we'd just leave her at the mercy of the people walking by." Green explained.

"Ha ha, that's great! She's had two freshman girls giving her the go around when I came in."

"Yeah she was screaming pretty loud earlier so I went out and put the handkerchief to her."

"How long you going to leave her in there?" Rachel asked with a smile.

"Well the fair closes at 11 and I was going to go have some fun until then. Want to join me?"

"Sure! But first I want to do a couple of things."

Rachel and Green gathered up some materials and put Rachels plan into action. Outside the two girls had been joined by two new girls making Kelly squeal. Rachel walked over and asked the girls to hold off for a second. Rachel reached down and pulled off Kelly's brightly colored socks and got to work tying back her toes to the bar. Kelly pulled at her restraints begging to be let go. The four girls looked on in fascination as Rachel pulled out a bottle of lotion and two hairbrushes. Rachel spread the Lotion on Kelly's feet as Green hung up a sign above Kelly's head.

Please Tickle My Feet!!!

Rachel began to scrub Kelly's feet with the brush causing her to thrash around and beg.

"No! Ha Hahaha! Stop Stop!"

The four girls giggled at Kelly's reactions. Rachel handed two of them brushes.

"The more she begs the harder you tickle ok?" Rachel said with a smile.

"Ok!" said one of the girls kneeling down at Kelly's feet with the brush in hand.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!! Rachel! Help Me!!" Kelly begged as the other three girls began on their ticklish Victim.

Rachel looked over a Kelly and smiled brightly, "Don't forget Between her Toes."

Brilliant story. Really, really fantastic.

Great detail, I love the scenario, and it's superbly written :)

ohhh my god ... this is wonderful!

masterpiece story. great details! great description!

Thank you! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I have another one in the works but not sure how long it will be. It took me a while as you said I like to pay attention to detail.

that is one of the best stories ive ever read absolutely love i PLEEEEEEASE CONTINUE dont leave us hangin totally perfect i cant say enough about it!!!!! :) :) :)

Really a great story!

Please if you write more stories put more details on shoes, are they low-top or hi-top converse? do they tend to make feet more ticklish? and so on

very nice story

I guess it goes to show you: always read stuff before signing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back