• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chinese ticklers

In my experience the most menacing, cruel and enthusiastic ticklers I have ever had were Chinese. One used a hair brush on me another has used twigs from a pot plant totally off there own initiative which surprised me. All the Chinese girls I've had have mainly focussed on the feet but I am English not Med.

Chinese women, maybe. But honestly I've seen quite a few videos with Chinese male 'lers and they were super slow and gentle, maybe I was just watching the wrong clips but they never seemed cruel. So I really don't know.

I've heard this before. In my opinion the most cruel lers are the ones who are completely into being a cruel ler, regardless of where they're from.

I don't think you should classify the tickling abilities or ticklishness or something similar, based on the nationality of the person. The tickling abilities and ticklishness, expressiveness, etcetera; depend always on to the history and circumstance of each person, and it is usually very different among people from the same country, even people from the same street. So, it is senseless to make such questions.

Probably racist, but I want a group of Korean women to tickle me until I pass out.

I do not apologize for that.

Probably racist, but I want a group of Korean women to tickle me until I pass out.

I do not apologize for that.

I think this is acceptable, in the sense that you can actually identify or perceive certain characteristics that that people have. It is not something so contingent and relative as "ticklishness".

He found that oriental ticklers are more methodical and passionate about male feet

I'm probably wasting my breath in saying this, but most Asian/Asian-American folks I've run across consider the term "Oriental" to be rather racist nowadays. You might wanna drop that word from your vocabulary.

On topic, I've been with a fairly decent amount of Asian women over the years. None of 'em gave a flip about tickling and/or feet at all. My Chinese sister-in-law once told me she liked my feet, but that was in passing like twelve years ago. Your buddy's experience isn't universal, by any stretch of the imagination.

Guess I'm just not politically correct in that I have no idea if one race is a better tickler or not...but this political correctness is so ridiculous its destroying our country. And its so biased to boot! All of this could be a subconscious fantasy because of the term Chinese Tickle Torture

Orientals

The term "oriental" is not considered racist when serving a useful function, such as delineating racial differences between Indians and southeastern Asians--all of whom are Asians. Since race is the issue here, the term was not used inappropriately.

It is for this reason that the names of the United Negro College Fund, NAACP, & the Bureau of Indian Affairs have never been changed.

It's a fetish relax... No let's bring all kind of PC shit into this. Do you know black female ticklers make 6 cents less an hour then white female ticklers? BARF!

I have suffered at the hands of a couple of chinese women ticklers--

It's important not to generalise. You have cruel ticklers everywhere. I don't think it has anything to do with race.

Willing to experiment... just saying. Let's see how they tickle !

Especially when dealing with an old post like this... feelings change and what is politicallly correct might shift as well.
I think this should be taken in account.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back