• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is your favourite Uk Tickling model?

Who is your favourite Uk Tickling model?

• Izzy

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Holly Mcguire

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Billie Judd

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Kiki

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Hayley-Marie

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Ruby Summers

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • Ayla

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Angelina

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Sam Tye

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Toni and Melissa

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

are you ready

TMF Master
Who is your favourite Uk Tickling model guys?

I know i've missed some models, please feel free to post below for any other model!

Last edited:
Ruby is soooooooo ticklish! I like her and Jasmine Sinclaire. However, I have a feeling she's not that ticklish just a pair of gorgeous feet.

Seriously? You left out Scarlot? Their cover girl? Really? Wow.

I dream of a ticklee like Scarlot!

Sarah, she has really pretty feet!

Oh and Zoe, she's lovely..

Ayla as ler-she's evil! Too hard to pick a lee they are all amazing! Uk tickling has just changed the game really!

I voted for Izzy because i like her and she is on the list BUT Monica Harris is my all time favorite

she doesn't make video's anymore but I alawys loved the laughing,screaming and snorting Abbi Taylor
Abbi Sophie2 pt2.gif

Angelina!!! ANGELINA!!! So horrendoulsly ticklish on her feet...and such expressive feet at that!!!

For me it's a toss-up between Ruby and Ayla. They are both so amazingly ticklish! But if I had to choose I think I would go with Ayla.

It's too hard to pick one but I went with Angelina. Bounty is another great, but then they are all great.

oh Jade S 100%. Both as a Lee and Ler she is just too good looking and has awesome reactions to being tickled and her Lee's reactions.

How did you forget to add Rachel Summers to this poll???? She's done a ton of shoots with UK Tickling and she's both hot and ticklish.

How did you forget to add Rachel Summers to this poll???? She's done a ton of shoots with UK Tickling and she's both hot and ticklish.

Sorry, I just realized this is a reboot from a poll created in 2013. In that case Angelina! She is hot and I love how they always have to shove a ballgag in her mouth because she screams so loudly when tickled.

Nina was always a favourite of mine!

I love Izzy's laugh too!

I am a huge fan of Jades! Her beautiful red hair, massive tits, and gorgeous feet turn me on so quickly to see. She’s so ticklish everywhere!! Seeing her tits bounce while she laughs and squirms is so exhilarating

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back