• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*2-17* Hippy Girl Avery Is Topless And So Ticklish! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
21 year old Avery is hot! With her dreadlocks and piercings and low sultry voice, she was someone I was very much looking forward to tickle. Averys size 9 feet (love her long toes!) turn out to be quite ticklish, and her giggling is low and sultry. Averys upper body is also quite sensitive! From her underarms to her sides, to her tummy, and especially the sides of her boobs, Averys upperbody is one big tickle spot! Her hips are also a hot spot, and her laughter and thrashing reach a fevered pitch when I spend quite a bit of time on that spot. In addition to the sample clip, I have included an interview where Avery talks about her ticklishness. Get the full vid at www.clips4sale.com/19581 Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Avery1.jpg
    Avery1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,614
  • Avery2.jpg
    Avery2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,005
  • AveryInterviewed.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,006
  • HippyGirlAveryIsSoTicklishTMF.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 2,564
  • IMG_5544.JPG
    IMG_5544.JPG
    374.4 KB · Views: 1,794
Soles
IMG_5584_zpse3cf841e.jpg

Wow, Avery has Very Delicious looking size 9 Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

That girl is just as sexy in her interview as she is half naked and laughing her head off. Very cool.

Very fantastic clip. However, just as a heads up, when the actual clip's opening plays, it says "Title text here" and "Subtitle text here" as opposed to the title and subtitle. Not on the interview one, mind you. It could just be my computer, but I wanted to say something just in case. :) (Added a photo so you can see what I mean)
Screen shot 2013-02-19 at 4.51.15 AM.png

Very fantastic clip. However, just as a heads up, when the actual clip's opening plays, it says "Title text here" and "Subtitle text here" as opposed to the title and subtitle. Not on the interview one, mind you. It could just be my computer, but I wanted to say something just in case. :) (Added a photo so you can see what I mean)
View attachment 344415
Yeah, that small detail got away from me, but thanks for watching, glad you liked it!

Yeah, no problem. Sorry if it sounded offensive/nit picky, I really didn't mean for it to sound that way. :/

Very hot clip, can't believe I missed it! She has such a great body. Love her reactions, especially when you work her upperbody. Pity she moved away, would've loved a naked clip ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back