• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes a raspberry tickle so much?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Since I am not ticklish, I've always wondered what a raspberry feels like. How would you describe it? What make it tickle so much in such a short period of time one deep breath, right? I've also seen some people lick or wet their lips before giving one. Does wet lips make it tickle more?

Any insights would be great! :dog:

I hate raspberries, I find them BEYOND annoying and if someone tried, they'd quickly regret it. However, I assume it's the vibrations, and with wetness added that probably helps too. Weird comparison but that seems to be how the Body Wand tickles, with the intense vibrations.

Since I am not ticklish, I've always wondered what a raspberry feels like. How would you describe it? What make it tickle so much in such a short period of time one deep breath, right? I've also seen some people lick or wet their lips before giving one. Does wet lips make it tickle more?

i don't know why, but i find strawberrys tickle more, and blue berries not at all. not as far a veggies go, you can't beat an asperagus for tickle destruction!

steve

Probably the vibrations, maybe combined with the feeling of loss of control you get when someone can put their mouth on your ticklish spots like that...they are beyond ticklish...

Probably the vibrations, maybe combined with the feeling of loss of control you get when someone can put their mouth on your ticklish spots like that...they are beyond ticklish...

What is vibrating? You're skin?

well? it's like this...

I always think of it like this. you're belly is like the ocean in the way it moves. however the raspberry causes ripples on the skin so rapidly and so violently that it is like the sensation of being tickled in all of those areas at once. now this has never happened to me so if I am wrong, someone please correct me.

as my username implies, yes, please tickle me!!! (sorry but I am obsessed)

i am guessing it's a mixture of pressure and vibration. Never liked doing rasberries...sounds too much like flagulence.:scared:
fart-tickling isnt one of my fetishes.

I'm a raspberry lover myself, hence my name! I don't know what it is, but it's just a different tool you can use to tickle someone. It's also the vibrations and the anticipation when someone takes a deep breath before it happens and as Mr.-Tickle said it's that loss of control you get when someone can put their mouth on your ticklish spots like that. Yes, wet lips are better..It's like when you kiss someone, you don't want to kiss them with dry lips! To me, they tickle like crazy and also feel good at the same time! I'm a huge fan of them!

I think it's psychological too. Somebody's tickling you and tickling you and you're already in a heightened, frantic place, and then her lips are pressed against your bare stomach and there's this fluttery spike of anticipation where you're like NO! NO! and then she blows the raspberry and I can't even remember what it feel like exactly -- it's certainly not as intolerable as having your feet or underarms tickled -- but the helpless build-up and release always elicits from me a crescendo of panicked, shrieking laughter. Fortunately not too many people use that particular tickling technique.

Yup, agreed. Especially when the vibrations go deep inside the belly button lol.

lol nice one!! i suppose i'll think about the vibrations going inside the belly button while i'll give my next raspberry ahah

i like this, having a belly button thing (and belly thing in general) myself

Definitely the vibrations for me. They can be really killer sometimes.

Just watched a tickling clip that featured some respberries. I thought I created this thread already :D

I'm really digging raspberries as of late, anyone care to shed some light on them for me? :beer:

I think it's mostly the vibrations that tickle, but I think the silliness, flirtiness and defensiveness against the wetness all make the natural reaction more 'ticklish' (ie you laugh and freak out more) than it perhaps you need to.

Just watched a tickling clip that featured some respberries. I thought I created this thread already :D

I'm really digging raspberries as of late, anyone care to shed some light on them for me? :beer:

Whatever it is, I definitely have a thing for them!

I think it's part of our oral fixation (I mean, who doesn't like blowjobs?) and the expectations that someone's lips would be arousing, and then receiving vibration on the area and it tickling very fast.

I decided once to be risky and blew raspberries on my gf's feet once. Held her real good too. From what I can see, it was very ticklish, especially since it was sudden.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back