• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Posting personal issues on a fetish forum," or, "And no fucks were given that day."

Well, if coldneck has a legitimate reason for these posts other than to elicit an inflammatory response from Mitch, then I'd love to hear it.

Otherwise, it's trolling.

I think he's trying to get through to Mitch about a lot of the same things other people have been trying to get through to him and the frustration in not getting the responses he wants is causing him to post more inflammatory type things. The name calling is uncalled for and at some point, I hope he realizes he's not going to get through to him, especially in the way in which he's wording things, but yeah.

Both need to stop. Mitch needs to ignore him and coldneck should really let the shit go.

Mairead, I honestly think that while others.. GQ, kis, you, etc, might express frustration with me, all your comments are basically well meaning. There might be anger and frustration, but theres been no name calling, and insults.

I dont agree with you about the other person you mentioned. His demeanor toward me is just insulting.

I seriously wish this thread would go away. I'm hopeful that like the other thread that caused this mess, people will stop posting in it. I've learned my lesson, and henceforth will post little personal info, and if so, do so only in the blog to avoid arguments in the main forum.

I see where you're coming from Mitch and glad you've decided to change some things so you can hopefully have a better time here.

Thanks, Annie. Hopefully this will all calm down. It hasnt been a very pleasant few weeks.

beach bunny, I didnt remember who you were until I looked up your posts from summer 2011.

You're a really well meaning person. To quote your post:

"creepy, awkward, online advances involving ladders". I dont know when I did that to you. The times I had problems with that, were long before you were even here. I publicly admitted to being wrong with my approach in the past, and changed my approach. Why dont you stop making statements about something that happened long in the past, and isnt true about what I do today. It makes your statement seem like nothing more than a potshot which isnt true.

Oh, it's true. I couldn't make that stuff up in a million years!
It's funny how people see themselves.
You came at me in the first hours I was here with a laundry list of creepy questions that I still have, btw.
If your memory is that bad, then fine. It doesn't change how you approached me here.

My blog "creeped you out beyond belief". I dont know what I put in there, that "creeped you out", so to say. I'll say what Larry Flynt says about Hustler magazine. If you dont like my blog, dont read it.

I've never read anyone's blog until you encouraged us to do so.
The "like my wife" relationship you had with your Mother gave me chills. Especially the part where your Aunt stated that fact, and it didn't seem to bother you one bit. In fact, you used it as justification.
You don't need to be a Phych major to see something is terribly wrong here.

"All I look forward to are death anniversaries". Have you spoken to me, or read any of my posts, since I'm up in NY? All I said is April 4th will be a rough day for me, but I've also had a lot of good times since I've been in NY, in spite of what happened to me in the last year. Such blows your theory out of the water. If you really think I "look forward to death anniversaries", then your viewpoint is delusional., It will be one rough day, I will get through it, and move on., A friend of mine who lost his father 30 years ago, says the anniversary of his father's death is still a rough day.

Sorry, but I call 'em like I see 'em. It seems you can't move on, and actually enjoy wallowing in misery. This is why you constantly complain and have a "woe is me" attitude.

"I should stop my life 100% and get professional help." I shouldnt work, start a business, make new friends, or build a life. Now I know you dont really mean well. There are people who do both.

Mitchell, I own my own business and know first hand that it's infinitely harder than punching the clock, if you actually want to make it in the real world. You have to possess many qualities: Thick skin, even-temperateness, nerves of steel, resiliency, savvy, experience. I may be wrong, but I just don't see any of those qualities in you.
A lot of people start a business thinking it will be easy money, and why not? No boss to answer to, no schedule, total freedom, right?! Wrong.
Look, I came here to offer you one bit of advice: "SEEK COUNSELING, GET HELP!" But you're defiant, even when many of your friends (and enemies) are saying the same thing, but you arrogantly wave your hand and dismiss them as "not well-meaning".

I dont see a post by you directed at the person who is repeatedly attacking me, who you mentioned by name, suggesting that he stop his pattern of behavior toward me.

Look Mitchell, it's not my turn to babysit you today. Grow up and fight your own battles! Romper Room is over, so pick yourself up, wipe your nose, and get on with it already.

My friends, GQ, kis, etc,who were here with me through the worst time in my life, when my mom had her final illness, and passed away, have clout to advise me what to do. Your last post to me was a not well meaning one, nearly two years ago, when I was in NJ with my mom, as she was fighting cancer.

I had no idea your Mom had cancer 2 years ago. You act like you and Mom are the Center of the Universe.

Sorry, cant give what you say any creedence whatsoever, based on your past statements, and current ones..

Ok, that's fine. I didn't ask for validation. I came to give you some sound advice, but it didn't line up with your view of what I should have said.
Instead you chose to lash out, which I can't say surprised me all that much.

Good luck out there, Mitchell. You're going to need it.

beach bunny, your post shows a complete lack of civllity.

I should "Grow up".. I seriously think its you that should. If you didnt like my questions, from.. three years ago... you could have not answered them, and ignored me. To rip me on the public forum, three years later.. shows completely anti social behavior on your part.

I'm well aware that starting one's own business isnt "Easy Money", as you say. .

You know nothing about me, or the qualities I posess. When someone starts a post to me "creepy online advances involving ladders", I'm not going to respond positively to that kind of remark.

You took the "Like my wife" analogy completely out of context. Even my father knows this. What I meant is.. that I fought the disease with her together, because she didnt have a husband, but it doesnt surprise me that you completely twisted my words.

Who the hell asked you to "babysit me"? .

Your demeanor is completely condescending.

You think I need "luck". Any girl I'd ever be with would demonstrate far more character and ciivility than you. I certainly wouldnt ever want to deal with you in a social situation .

Your posts serve no purpose other than to attack. Such is why I completely discount them.

Last edited:
I think posting personal stuff here has become even more important during recent times. I hope people feel ok to share and get the feedback they need.

chicago, thanks for that insightful post.

Considering my length of time on this forum, (Almost 19 years) I've learned some things over the years

Any personal issues I've posted in recent years, have almost always been in my blog.

Lately, I'm more apt to blog about things like my Dad's health issues over the past year, or my own.

I blogged, one .. more recent situation that has been somewhat troublesome.

Besides that. I try to keep things more to myself

Experience has taught me what to post, or blog about.

Interesting how some thread get dredged up from the past, for no apparent reason - this one's 8 yrs old! Again just interesting, not complaining or anything....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back