• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Posting personal issues on a fetish forum," or, "And no fucks were given that day."

Fine, then tell you what, Brighteyes. If this thread wasnt about me,. I misinterpreted, and I was hijacking this thread.. I apologize, which is a lot more than I can say than you, Mairead, or anyone else in my thread did when everyone went on for weeks on end.

K, no more talk about myself in this thread. I would just discuss the issue of posting personal info on the forum if I see fit.

I used to post just about every single thing that ever happened. I posted a thread recently, but yeah, overall I don't find much of a reason or even need to.

But as a whole I don't think its bad to. A fresh perspective is important. So are familiar words from a complete stranger because sometimes they just work better for some reason. If I see personal "bullshit" I try to help the best I can.

I'm not known to have a good history on this particular forum BECAUSE of my personal "bullshit" threads from the past but that's the thing, nobody is interested in hearing "bullshit" as to how things got the way they were, and people are even less interested after finding out they don't like the person from a first impression.

That's the thing about us humans, some are just plain bad, some make bad decisions and some do the best they can at the time. We all grow and evolve over time and basic responses to threads about the news don't cover it sometimes. We want to show people we're different, that we have evolved, have gotten better, do care and actually want to be a part of this website on a more personal level then screen names and text on a white background with blue lines.

Some don't have that chance because they've moved on, but for me personally, I'm still here just as I was when I first came underage and lurked. I may not like or agree with everything or everyone here, but the place is important to me BECAUSE of the people. And while I can't say I have one phone number from here currently or talk to people outside of random threads, I do want to change it and attend gatherings one day.

So yeah, personal bullshit, not a great thing to spread here. But at the end of the day, in my opinion, speaking purely for ME, is necessary so people can see that I've gotten beyond childish insults and arguments.

For others? It may be comfort. And if we can provide that just by reading and interacting, even if in some cases it doesn't work out, why the hell wouldn't we?

A blind eye is often turned to the cries of human suffering. I learned that the hard way and handled my personal shit. Other people may not get that opportunity, and I'll be there to attempt to give it to them. No saint here, just a person trying to save somebody the personal "bullshit" that I've been through when I can do such.

Just my 0.2, as they say.

Meh....If you dont give a fuck then dont read or respond to the person;s posts,,,simple really....

I feel exactly the same......if no one cares, then why comment? Why waste valuable time and energy on something one claims they don't care about, post in the alleged "don't care" thread, then create another thread saying how much they don't care?

Sorry BrightEyes, I just don't get it.........

And Mitch, I was mentally rooting for you to meet the challenge in the other thread only to find you here doing the exact same thing you were repeatedly begged not to do.

If your opponents land on you like an avalanche, you brought it on yourself and deserve what you get.

kis, I already said I was wrong, and apologized, okay? I'm trying to diffuse the situation, so why root on those that despise me on this forum, by saying "I deserve what I get".

kis, I already said I was wrong, and apologized, okay? I'm trying to diffuse the situation, so why root on those that despise me on this forum, by saying "I deserve what I get".

You're not diffusing anything. Stop posting about this. Don't do it in the other thread, and
stop doing it here!

Mitch please

Let the other thread die as you promised days and pages ago then allow this one to run its course. You're trying to swing the door both ways (yet again) and don't want to be called on it. Sorry, no can do.....

I've made the point I wanted to make and will NOT get dragged down another of your rabbit holes. Don't throw the rock then try to hide your hand.......it's not going to work. You dropped one thread then jumped in this one with pretty much the same crap......for that I call :bsflag:

Now please just stop it, back away from the computer and find something more productive to do with your time.

Until you reach the emotional age of majority, I will not add logs to your fire so don't go there with me. Just take your lumps, stop arguing and complaining, and go find something more productive to spend your energy on.

And while you're at it, turn in your Aquarius card!! I've NEVER seen an Aquarius man (or woman at that matter) behave as you have of late!! I don't know why everyone sees the big pink elephant in the living room eating purple peanuts but you, but trust me it's there and this ain't the circus!!!

What happened to "no more talk about myself in this thread?"

There should be a Mitch subforum.

Tell ya what, I'm going to answer this question directly with the topic of the thread.. so no one can accuse me of going off topic or about myself.

My honest answer to the question asked in the topic, is that I dont see anything wrong with posting about personal issues on a forum. Many, many TMFers have posted about personal issues, anything from family problems, to death of loved ones, incest, etc etc.

The problem with posting about personal issues on a forum such as this, is that threads can often get off topic, and become nothing more than mud slinging situations, whatever the topic may be.

My advice.,. from what i've encountered, and seen happen to others.. is that it is best to refrain from posting personal issues in the main forum certainly, and, if one does post about anything personal, it should be placed in a blog.

Tell ya what, I'm going to answer this question directly with the topic of the thread.. so no one can accuse me of going off topic or about myself.

That's the most novel idea I've ever seen you come up with.

My honest answer to the question asked in the topic, is that I dont see anything wrong with posting about personal issues on a forum. Many, many TMFers have posted about personal issues, anything from family problems, to death of loved ones, incest, etc etc.

Most of them don't post the same issue while stuck on repeat, though. That's the
key to acceptable as opposed to incredibly annoying and insufferable.

The problem with posting about personal issues on a forum such as this, is that threads can often get off topic, and become nothing more than mud slinging situations, whatever the topic may be.

Again, I don't think this happens with most threads. When the poster has a reasonable
grasp on social interactions, threads seem to move along without problems.

My advice.,. from what i've encountered, and seen happen to others.. is that it is best to refrain from posting personal issues in the main forum certainly, and, if one does post about anything personal, it should be placed in a blog.

A wonderful lesson learned. I hope to see you put it into action, someday.

You have been told by me and several others that once you make it public you can't control the responses or the responders. You can have a boatload of opinions, but you can't post a personal topic then only expect favorable responses. Someone's going to have a dissenting opinion and you just deal with it. You can hope that nemesis doesn't rain on your parade, but you can't stop them from posting. Read (or not) the response and deal with the outcome.

Why don't you just put your energy to better use and find something more productive to do? You've been discussing a consulting business, but the only consulting I've seen you of late is on this board and that's not going to generate you one dime. Start doing things that matter; arguing in cyberspace does not qualify.

Let it go Mitch.......just let it go.

So someone has an issue about people posting issues, and then posts their issue about people posting issues...

Brighteyes, why dont you stop with the fucking personal attacks already, its getting old. So is your talking to me in a condescending manner, like you're the parent disciplining a disobedient child. You're not the maven on life. You wanted me to answer the question, and I answered it, end of story.

kis, I'm not going to address your question directly, so as not to "hijack" the thread again. Suffice to say, I have my plans.

Last edited:
[quute]
(Ahem, ahem, coldneck) I wasnt even talking to him for most of college.
-Mitch

Wait a second... Are you coldneck?

Mitch,

This is an honest question, do you think you are the goy or not? Of course their are symptoms: if you are Mitch, you would not know you are coldneck - and vice versa. I know that I may have answered my own question, but do you think you are possibly coldneck?

Mitchell, how much money would it take for you to leave this forum, at least temporarily?

You've mentioned how things "used to be" in your life many times and how this person isn't you. It's obvious that you're getting very little that's productive out of this forum, can't handle people's responses (to questions you asked, inviting their opinions), and it only stresses you out even more.

Simply put, it seems you just can't handle it right now. It's good that you're going to be undergoing therapy. Hopefully, this will make some sort of a difference for you, although you're going to have to accept constructive criticism from somebody else and hear ways that you are wrong.

So... since you want to start this little business idea and get way too worked up on this forum, please, how much money would it take to get you to leave? Let's say for six months, as an example. You simply need time to get away from the forum -- this is a fact. The forum would also be a better place without you, at least for awhile. This would give you a chance to start undergoing therapy, get some semblance of peace and stability in your life, concentrate on offline challenges and desires (your business, dating, relationships with family and friends, etc.), and so on.

If there is anybody that actually wants to keep in touch with you during your hiatus, they could email you or talk on the phone. You could still view the forums (for your fetish-related needs), but you couldn't log on or reply. Don't worry about making up a new identity or board name; you would give it away so fast.

I would be willing to make a donation to get you to leave, so... how much would it take? You and I have been friends for many years, so you can be honest. You're a "businessman" (or potential/wannabe businessman) after all, so let's talk numbers. Everybody has a price... EVERYBODY. I'm sure many other members would chip in a few dollars as well to get this plan into action.

Jericho, why dont YOU stop hijacking the thread (My other personal troll for years) with your personal attacks.

As far as your "offer". No way..

Jericho, why dont YOU stop hijacking the thread (My other personal troll for years) with your personal attacks.

Good God, man...how does the sheer volume of irony in what you're doing not crush you into oblivion?

I think this would be an amiable solution for all involved. And, a Troll and Sock-Puppet sub-forum too, while we're at it.

That would practically shut down the P&R forum if you do that.....:laughhard:

This is not your thread to tell ANYONE anything.

This is the biggest problem; when a person (not just you......anyone) posts about personal issues they are subject to ANYONE (not just those who like them and will say what he/she wants to hear) responding.

Suck it up and let the thing die already Mitch! This thread was inspired by you but it's NOT your thread.:banghead:

And before you ask me why I'm on your case instead of scolding your enemies, it's for one glaringly obvious reason (at least to EVERYONE in this thread but you); you can control this by just backing out and shutting up. Then you have no one to "attack" you and this and other emotionally charged threads would just die.

Stop feeding the beast and it will either die or go somewhere else to eat.

Do you see the big pink elephant in the room eating purple peanuts yet? You're the only one who doesn't seem to notice it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back