• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Posting personal issues on a fetish forum," or, "And no fucks were given that day."

IMO, if you share your advice, and the person doesn't want/like it, move on. You've shared your advice, it's not wanted/liked, there's no advantage to turning into a flame war, fight, whatever.

I think you're kind of missing the point, Cosmo.

I believe BrightEyes was addressing the POSTER's intent, not the Respondent's ...um... response.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we are discussing WHY, WHY, WHY the fuck would anyone stack the deck with a loaded query like this, then get upset when it blows up in their face?!?

I think she's got a helluva valid point!
And it needs to be addressed.

"The big, I mean HUGE picture question is: "Isn't that what this forum is all about?"
I certainly won't pretend I have the answer to that, because I believe the TMF is many thing to many people.

But I can feel BrightEyes' frustration radiating thru my monitor loud and clear.

I think you're kind of missing the point, Cosmo.

I believe BrightEyes was addressing the POSTER's intent, not the Respondent's ...um... response.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we are discussing WHY, WHY, WHY the fuck would anyone stack the deck with a loaded query like this, then get upset when it blows up in their face?!?

I think she's got a helluva valid point!
And it needs to be addressed.

"The big, I mean HUGE picture question is: "Isn't that what this forum is all about?"
I certainly won't pretend I have the answer to that, because I believe the TMF is many thing to many people.

But I can feel BrightEyes' frustration radiating thru my monitor loud and clear.

And here all along I thought the topic was why she didnt give a fuck about peoples personal stuff being posted on the forum....live and learn...

And here all along I thought the topic was why she didnt give a fuck about peoples personal stuff being posted on the forum....live and learn...

It's definitely possible to not give a fuck about something or someone, but also be
really annoyed by it/them at the same time. At least, I think so.

I guess I don't mind if people post personal shit. Mainly because nobody forces you to read it. It bores the hell out of me so I ignore them mostly but I do just think 'what do you hope to gain from doing this'?

Welcome to the TMF "Reality Show" Channel!

It's definitely possible to not give a fuck about something or someone, but also be
really annoyed by it/them at the same time. At least, I think so.

and of course the solution is to start a thread about it...cause thats not personal or anything...ROFLMAO

and of course the solution is to start a thread about it...cause thats not personal or anything...ROFLMAO

Sure didn't start out as personal. Sometimes people make things about them,
again and again, and that seems to be what happened here.

But believe what you want.

It's an ongoing, evolving discussion, Venray.
Try to keep up.

You're off-topic and derailing an otherwise excellent thread.

Don't make me have to report you to the moderators, Mr Venray.

I have to laugh: Does anyone want to know the last time I had this kind of trouble with a group of people? Freshman year in HS. Which means that I've either regressed to that level, or the behavior of the people has. I think its some of both.

In college, I never had so much as one problem with a group of people. A couple of disagreements with specific friends, but.. I was very well liked, got extremely high grades, was a member of the historical honors society, and was always the class representative picked to show students that were touring the university around. One has to earn those things,. I didnt get it handed to me by Daddy. (Ahem, ahem, coldneck) I wasnt even talking to him for most of college.

I have to laugh: still talking about Daddy, eh?!

And college, which was 20+ years ago.
Good God!

If that was the last time you consider yourself successful, then you're more of a loser than I could've imagined!
Dude, where is your career, wife, kids, girlfriend, boyfriend, dog, cat, car, house, hobby, passion in life other than your incessant babbling about your deceased mother whom you compared to a lover (yuk x1 Million), and your father whom you totally despise yet leech off?

If, and when you finally get the therapy you need, the first two words out of your mouth to your unfortunate doctor should be: "Oedipus complex".
Yeah ... Google it. It's been 2 decades since college, bro.

You wanna speak to me, indirectly? Right back attchya, coward.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't not give a fuck about something and then start a thread specifically about that thing.

That's above-average fuck-giving, at best.

I have to laugh: still talking about Daddy, eh?!

And college, which was 20+ years ago.
Good God!

If that was the last time you consider yourself successful, then you're more of a sadsack loser than I could've imagined!
Dude, where is your career, wife, kids, girlfriend, boyfriend, dog, cat, car, house, hobby, passion in life other than your incessant babbling about your deceased mother whom you compared to a lover (yuk x1 Million), and your father whom you totally despise yet leech off?

If, and when you finally get the therapy you need, the first two words out of your mouth to your unfortunate doctor should be: "Oedipus complex".
Yeah ... Google it. It's been 2 decades since college, bro.

You wanna speak to me, indirectly? Right back attchya, coward.

Maybe crossing the line just a little bit in that one?

There's giving advice he doesn't take, getting frustrated at it... but this is just an all out insult. If you think he's so pathetic that you have to insult him stop going to that level. Just a thought.

I have to imagine that the mods' reaction to the last few threads like this must be similar to a father's reaction when he comes home to a house where his child's shit has been smeared all over the walls.

Every now and then I just think my god this place could have been brilliant. Instead there's this. Only thing more boring/annoying/cringey than people posting they're personal shit on here? People having public arguments. Dirty laundry or what people? Sort it out man...

You can't not give a fuck about something and then start a thread specifically about that thing.

That's above-average fuck-giving, at best.

I thought the same as well since the thread was "inspired" by another member's thread. If I don't care, then I don't read, I don't post, and I certainly don't create another thread about it.

Just sayin'..........

I thought the same as well since the thread was "inspired" by another member's thread. If I don't care, then I don't read, I don't post, and I certainly don't create another thread about it.

Just sayin'..........

This. This right here. You don't like someone's posts, don't open their thread. Can't help yourself? There's an Ignore List to help you.

SS

audience.gif

Every now and then I just think my god this place could have been brilliant. Instead there's this. Only thing more boring/annoying/cringey than people posting they're personal shit on here? People having public arguments. Dirty laundry or what people? Sort it out man...

I don't think it's fair to condemn the whole place based in the actions of a few.

God knows what the P&R would have done to this place if that were the case.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back