• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tickles you more?

What tickles you more?

• Feathers

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Brushes (hard or soft)

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Anything that vibrates

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
i said other. my wife has this way she tickles me using her thumbs that drives me crazy with laughter. i can always tell when she has switched to her thumbs!

steve

Can't say I know how brushes (soft or hard) feel...all I do know is a lady's fingernails doing their tickle dances on my bare feet would tickle enough for three or four of me!!!

Hands tickle me a lot. Feathers only work on my private area ( or at least so far that I’ve experienced ). Hair brushes work well on my feet. Electric tooth brushes work well in many places lol

Hardbrush to my feet no question! Torture! Lol thou on the rare chance my gf gets me bk she uses her nails on my underarms.. An I think that always makes me cry XD

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Only real long (fake) Fingernails work on me, when Nails run on my soles or Armpits its like hell :)

Fingers.....I don't think anything can top that for a full on, out of control, laugh

Fingers are the worst for me, but in fairness I've never been tickled with a brush.

oof this was hard bc everything in that poll works amazingly, but like rougher brushes dipped in oil absolutely DESTROY

Only fingers really ever worked on me. Tried a brush, it didn't really tickle much. It mostly just hurt a bit. Also tried vibrators but they were also quite ineffective. They tickled, sure, but not a lot.

I just don't think I'm that ticklish though, so that might be why.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back