• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inner thigh horror...

phatteus

TMF Master
Now, I have been an avid viewer of tickle-related materials for quite some time, and any time I'd see someone reduced to jello from inner-thigh tickling, I'd usually say something like "pish posh, that can't possibly tickle that much".

Well this morning my girlfriend found my inner-thigh, and her nails assaulted me for quite a while... I have been tickled many times by some incredibly skilled ticklers, and today I was tickled well past my limits. I'm really surprised the cops didn't show up..

Anyone else ever surprised by how ticklish a new spot was??

Last edited:
Inner thighs are AWESOME. The chick I sessioned with back in November was super ticklish there, she was screaming and pulling at the restraints as hard as she could. I get the same way when Zac does it to me, feathers work there too. It's torture.

The tendons in there, or cords as I like to refer to them, are hella sensitive.

^^ with that being said, what is the best way to tickle someone there. I met a girl and she said she isnt ticklish so this will be a good test haha.

^ I second this question^ .. I've actually never known how to actually *correctly* tickle one's thighs...

People respond to different techniques. Could be light-touch ticklish or you might have to do some diggin.

Gotcha, she is pretty certain she isnt ticklish. except for one spot on her back. So it will be interesting to see if i can get her with that spot.

Soft nail scrapes did it for me... The dig was quite ticklish, but also incredibly painful... But I have circulation issues.. Just sayin...

New spots: My guy found a spot on the back of my head makes me want to claw my way out of my skin. Inner thighs are awesome -- fingernails set on "relentless" does just fine in my experience, both lee and ler.

Some of the most desperately ticklish responses I have ever witnessed were produced by inner thigh tickling...and don't forget about placing your hand all the way around the top of the thigh and squeeze tickling just above the knee.

Last edited:
^^ with that being said, what is the best way to tickle someone there. I met a girl and she said she isnt ticklish so this will be a good test haha.

When I was first tickled there, it was her kneeling between my legs, sliding her hands along the thighs and up under the shorts. Her palms were against the thighs and as stockytickler said, her fingers were on "relentless." I probably arched my back three feet above the bed when she did that!

I don't really like hard tickling on my inner thighs, it's a very sensitive spot. Light tickling, feathers and makeup brushes are insanely ticklish! Drives me crazy.. I would get free and kick the ler's ass :p

i love/hate the inner thigh tickling. super-intense! new spots: i never knew my shins were ticklish. no kidding. shins and calves. my husband has perfected his "pinching/squeezing" technique so those spots can be pretty intense for me as well.....aww hell. he's tickled me for so many years every inch of my body can be hyper-ticklish depending on his technique!

Omg my inner thighs are so ticklish i can't handle it. My back probably went 900 feet in the air every time somebody tickles my inner thighs.

Inner thighs and back of the knees are two popular sweet spots. Most people are insanely ticklish there. Combine it with good restraints and you have a win.

I nibbled a ladies ticklish inner thighs and nearly got myself suffocated when she closed them tight around my head...

Remember, always use bondage!! LOL

That's how I found out I was ticklish in some weird spots lol.

Inner thighs are, well, let's just hope ya got earplugs in. ;)

I don't really like hard tickling on my inner thighs, it's a very sensitive spot. Light tickling, feathers and makeup brushes are insanely ticklish! Drives me crazy.. I would get free and kick the ler's ass :p

Just so you know. I'm taking notes. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back