• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling strangers

There seems to be general agreement, with a couple exceptions, that it is not OK behavior to tickle a complete stranger. A sentiment I agree with.

We set aside here tickle gatherings where someone may consent to being tickled and strangers join in the tickling to follow.

But what about the inadvertent tickling of a stranger? What got me thinking about this and asking the question in the first place was another one of those threads I saw about the ticklish pedicure. While in real life tickling during a pedi is not the norm and ticklish pedis are indeed the stuff of tickling fantasy, it does happen. My wife is one of those who finds her pedicures often ticklish. Just last week she got her monthly pedi and sent me a text during it, "I'm getting tickled now."

Her pedicurists change from visit to visit so practically speaking they are strangers.

We assume the tickling is not intentional, though of course, in the mind of the tickle fetishist, there lurk fantasies of those pedicurists who take advantage of a ticklish client for fun. :)

So what about those situations like pedicures or foot massages or being examined by a health professional one doesn't know and the touches tickle? Are there other similar situations where being tickled by a stranger might be considered acceptable? How about the tailor or seamstress measuring someone for some clothing? Or is there an assumed relationship based on professional services that removes this from being tickled by a stranger?

There seems to be general agreement, with a couple exceptions, that it is not OK behavior to tickle a complete stranger. A sentiment I agree with.

We set aside here tickle gatherings where someone may consent to being tickled and strangers join in the tickling to follow.

But what about the inadvertent tickling of a stranger? What got me thinking about this and asking the question in the first place was another one of those threads I saw about the ticklish pedicure. While in real life tickling during a pedi is not the norm and ticklish pedis are indeed the stuff of tickling fantasy, it does happen. My wife is one of those who finds her pedicures often ticklish. Just last week she got her monthly pedi and sent me a text during it, "I'm getting tickled now."

Her pedicurists change from visit to visit so practically speaking they are strangers.

We assume the tickling is not intentional, though of course, in the mind of the tickle fetishist, there lurk fantasies of those pedicurists who take advantage of a ticklish client for fun. :)

So what about those situations like pedicures or foot massages or being examined by a health professional one doesn't know and the touches tickle? Are there other similar situations where being tickled by a stranger might be considered acceptable? How about the tailor or seamstress measuring someone for some clothing? Or is there an assumed relationship based on professional services that removes this from being tickled by a stranger?

Each person has an imaginary "private bubble." When you walk at lobbies/loungers, you will notice people seated far from each other, as much as possible. They never want their private bubbles touched. Now, IMO, when you allow a pro to touch you so he/she can render services, it breaks the barrier. You could be comfortable depending on the rapport you established. To relate, I have a ticklish scalp. Being shampooed in a salon has got me very very embarrassed all the time because my laughter makes the attendant laugh too.

If it interests some of you, here is the reference on "Personal Space" topic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_space

Accidentally tickled by a stranger? Yeah, it's definitely possible.

But in all the pedicures, hair cuts, and physicals I've gotten, I've never seen or experienced the technician / stylist / doctor react to realizing the person is ticklish by then intentionally tickling them and I think we hear a lot of stories that feature this happening on this website because it's a fantasy and people talk out of their ass.

In fact, since most people don't enjoy being tickled, especially at nail salons, I find the technicians tend to ask beforehand if a person is ticklish so as to try to avoid doing so.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back