• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snow For Passover..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Hopefully, a benign weather thread.

Forum members either have.. or will experience the storm that is making its way across the country.

A Winter Weather Advisory has been issued for the NYC area from 6am tomorrow until midnight tomorrow night, for 2 to 4 inches of snow.

I have/had plans to visit friends in NJ, for a Passover Seder, since Passover begins at sundown tomorrow. If the forecast holds, either I wont make it, or the seder would be postponed.

Hopefully the snow will stay away, but as its still late March, this isnt surprising.

70% chance of snow here. Not sure it'll be as intense as what you're describing. I wish you well in coping with this latest snowstorm, as well as all others in its path.

Thanks. The forecast here is for up to 4 inches of snow. I'm not going to the Passover dinner I was invited to. Disappointing, but I know we can control the weather.

Me, too, carl. I can remember 12 inches of snow, and more, at least twice that I can think of, as late as the second week in April.

It doesnt look like the snow is as bad as they originally said. It looks more like a rain/mix so far.

After tonight the snow may be over. It may get into the 50's by the weekend.

Thats what I heard. It seems like more of a mix here. They said that several inches is expected to fall in South Jersey.

Snow came and went......now it's just windy and friggin' cold! And I have to be in it today too........sucks!:shivering:

The average daily temperature here just went up by 10 degrees (40 by day, 30 by night instead of 30/20). Most of the snow is melted.

But I am not fooled. I know what powdery white horrors April holds in store for my locality!

Apart from having had the coldest March for more than 100 years, all of Germany is going to be under a white coverlet on Easter as well. Looking for Easter eggs in the snow... Oh well, we had T-shirt temperatures for X-mas... :rolleyes:

Russia and the Ukraine is buried under 10-12 ft of snow right now...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back