• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Simpson is ticklish!

tummytickler19

Just talked to a good friend of Jessica Simpson who confirmed for me that Jessica Simpson is very ticklish on her belly. YAY!

my buddy Serial_Tickler also confirmed that she is very ticklish on her feet (the most ticklish celebrity he has worked with he said) :D

To what truth are these accusations! The one person I've wanted to know about is Jessica....so please be gentle; what degree of accuracy are we talking about with your sources information. (Please let it be true; please, oh please) ;)

Ya, I too am a real Jessica fan and i hope this info is nothing but the truth!

I can confirm the validity of my claims. Serial works as a pedicurist/manicurist for a company that works on many movie sets and sometimes live tours and such. I have seen pictures of him with several celebrities, and If you look hard enough, you can find posts in this section with lots of info from him (although this information can also be found in the Celebrity Lists stuck at the top of this section of the forum)

I can also prove my claims because I have been talked to Jessica's friend several times over the past month and have talked to her on the phone. I have also seen pictures of Jessica's friend with Jessica. So Jessica being very ticklish on her belly is very true! :)

TicklingIsLife said:
Jessica has a very nice belly too....:devil: :devil: :devil:

She has great feet, too! Thanks, tummy and Scoob. Great info! :D

Great News on Jessica, glad to know about her being ticklish, I'd love to tickle her awesome looking feet, shes in great shape and has a awesome belly too :D Everytime I see her on TV or hear her on the radio I will remember that she is ticklish and try to imagine me tickling her :devil:

Well, I remember a clip posted at hitwgang where she was tickled on her feet. So, she is indeed ticklish! I've seen it. :D

jackthetickler said:
Well, I remember a clip posted at hitwgang where she was tickled on her feet. So, she is indeed ticklish! I've seen it. :D

I must see that! :eek: :wow:

For some strange reason I can't find the clip on my harddisk. :confused:
I used the "search engine" on my computer using the keywords simpson and later jessica, but I can't find it. But I'm sure I have it. Maybe I will find it manually. I hope so. :(

By the way, here's the link, where you can find it @ Hitwgang: http://www.hitwgang.com/content/s/simpson_jessica/jessica_simpson.htm#movies
I think it's the last clip in the first row. But unforunately you must be a member....

while i'm not really a fan of Jessica simpson at all. thats Nice news to hear:D

but well news Flash!! prob about 95% or higher of Celebs girls and guys are Ticklish (at least some where on thier body:rolleyes: )

BLEGH.

Okay, personally, I hate Jessica Simpson -- I think she's a big fake talentless moron, BUT that's beside the point.

There's some crappy special on VH1 this Sunday at 9 about Maxim's sexiest blah blah blah, and at the very end of the commercial they show Jessica, saying in her trademark idiot voice:

"I'm ticklish... in my groin. ... and that's IT."

Dunno the truth to it, but I thought you'd find it helpful.

Yes I saw that also. Straight from her mouth, she is only ticklish on her groin. However, there may be added commentary that’s missing from the commercial.

-Jamandi-

well shes not ticklish anywhere except for her groin..according to her on maxim/ vh1 100 hottest

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back