• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new edition of "Sorority Sisters"

milagros317

Verified
There is a new edition of my first novel, "Sorority Sisters," with new cover art available here:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/303071

And a big thank you to Augustine for drawing the cover art! :bouncybou

Description:

A Femdom fantasy novel about the relationship of a young man and woman who meet in college. Contains strong BDSM and Femdom themes and is for adults only. Among the themes are extreme tickle torture, foot worship, spanking and other corporal punishment, chastity training, and forced oral servitude. Over 52,000 words.

Robert, a computer science major, is entranced by Kristine, the beautiful star of his college's women's basketball team. A life-long lover of women's feet, he is overjoyed when she allows him to massage and even worship her lovely feet. But he is horrified when she tickle tortures him without mercy as a condition of allowing him access to her feet. Extremely ticklish and unable to bear it, he breaks off their relationship.

Kristine is certainly not used to be being dumped by anybody, much less a scrawny nerd such as Robert. She and her sorority sisters plot and execute a long revenge against him, beginning at college and continuing after graduation. What torments will Robert endure? Will he come to accept them and once again fall in love with Kristine? Read this fantasy novel to find out.

Tau Kappa Lambda-- ha ha very good TKL!
Have looked at the prieview and like it very much.
Good luck with this on, my friend. Chris

Yes, at Smashwords they recommend that the first 20% of your book be available as a free preview and I have followed that recommendation. Thank you for your good wishes, my friend. :D

Below is Augustine's cover art, showing the Tau Kappa Lambda sorority t-shirts.

Attachments

• Sorority Sisters cover.jpg
    Sorority Sisters cover.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 105
Out of curiosity, does the book contain anything different from the story you posted on the forum? Any extra scenes? I'm only asking, because I'm willing to buy to support you, of course, but I was wondering if I should get to reading it right away or if it was the same thing from the forum.

I did some editing but it is 99% the same. I added a photo of a Whitehead gag that is mentioned in the story, too.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back