• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mature Milf's FIRST Tickle Torture experience

pearcharleston

TMF Friends!

I'd like to share a session I had with a beautiful 45 year old woman a few weeks ago. We started communicating on Fet Life, and eventually met up for a beer. She was petite with redish/brown hair. She reminded me of Kathy Griffin. I could tell she was very nervous at the bar, but after a few drinks she warmed right up and became quite loquacious. She explained that she had always fantasized of being tied down and tickled mercilessly, but never met the right guy who understood her fetish. I told her I'd be very happy to indulge her in this fantasy (as would nearly every guy on this site) and before we departed we made plans to meet up later in the week for her first true tickle torture session.

During that week we would email on a daily basis and she would answer all sorts of questions like 'rate your top 10 ticklish spots on a scale from 1-10.' I remembered she responded that her sides are deathly ticklish (9) but her feet were probably only a 6 or so. I emailed her if she would like to have a safe word, and she said she really wanted to fully let go and test her limits, but since this would be the first time she truly experienced tickle torture she probably should have one. Understandable.

The night she came over couldn't come soon enough. AND she brought beer and wine (she's the coolest). We opened the beer and a bottle of wine and sat on the couch. She might have been nervous at the bar when we first met, but I could tell she was ten times more nervous now. She kept repeating she didn't know what to expect, and that it was hard to believe she was finally doing this. After about 30 minutes of drinking and talking, I told her to chug the rest of her wine and let's get started. She closed her eyes, sighed, and then finished her wine and followed me to my bedroom.

I already had my bed pre-staged with the bondage laid out and ready to go. I told her to remove all of her clothes and lay on the bed face down. I left the room to wash my hands, and when I came back she was fully naked and face down on the bed. I then took a belt and fastened it tightly around her ankles. Next I used the leg restraints to secure her to the bed. Then I tied her two big toes togther with a band-aid (they are excellent toe restraints!) After her feet/legs were secure, I then clasped her wrists in the bed bondage.

After she was fully secured with her arms stretched out tight and her feet bound, I remember soaking it all in. She didn't say a word the whole time I tied her up. She was completely silent. I took this opportunity to read out loud her fetish list posted on Fet Life (tickled for hours mercilessly, tickled on most ticklish spot until crazy, etc.) She told me the next day that reading off her fetish list while she was helpless and vulnerable was one of the hottest experiences of her life.

I started off lightly but then quickly dug into her most sensitive areas. She was right - her sides are DEATHLY ticklish. Nothing made her lose it more quickly then digging my fingers into her ribcage and waist. Even little slight strokes would cause a huge reaction from her. I then straddled her helpless feet in my lap. I started slowly raking my fingers up and down her soles, and before long she was bucking up and down and laughing hysterically. I was merciless on her feet since she claimed before they were a '6 at the best.' This mature lady was VERY ticklish on her feet, and it was a solid 10 minutes before I let up. After an hour of going back and forth between her feet and sides (I was also spanking her - I'm not into it but she is) she said she had to go to the bathroom. That was our first break.

When she came back I tied her spread eagle (she was facing up this time) and I took full advantage of her sensitive tummy. I let my fingers dance up to her armpits (again her armpits were a lot more ticklish then she thought) and down to her ticklish hips. She laughed her beautiful laugh the whole time, and her neck and face stayed a bright shade of red. I kept this up for 30 minutes and the milf still hadn't used her safe word! I was actually getting a little insecure with my tickling ability. I ALWAYS got girls to safe word before! So I finally dug into her sides HARD and told her I wasn't going to stop until she safe worded. She lasted another 3-4 minutes until she finally did. What a trooper!

All in all I tickled this 45 year old woman for close to 3 hours. While I was tickling her I verbally taunted her (I'm only 29 so she was much older than me - I would say things like 'I don't respect my elders' and 'I didn't know mature women in their forties are still ticklish' and 'what would your old friends think about you getting destroyed by a young guy in his 20's?). She loved it and didn't want it to end. After our 3 hour marathon she finished the rest of the bottle of wine and raved about the experience she always wanted to have.

I will attach a picture below of our awesome play time together. We both can't wait for her next 'tickle therapy' session. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this.

Wow amazing story, great fun If possible more pics or even a video next time lucky man

Very nice, thnx for sharing that experience.

Great story. Please attach the pic so we can see this lovely lady and what she looks like. If its who I think it is from Fetlife I have talked to her before but have not met her. She sounds like she would be fun to tickle.

Okay saw the pic and its hard to tell if its the same lady I am thinking of but I think so. Is this lady married?

that was a great story...lucky man....way to go! love mature women

Wow. One of the few times in my life I'm living vicariously through another. What an experience for you! And a great recounting of it.

As somebody who is the same age as you- I love it :) Glad you met someone like her that you can experience fantasies with

Great story, awesome picture. Sounds like a fantastic experience :)

She just emailed me and told me she read the story. She enjoyed reading it from my perspective. She is thinking about responding to this thread from her point of view - which would be awesome!

The only thing she didn't like was comparing her to Kathy Griffin. I have to admit I was thinking of the young version of Kathy before all of the plastic surgery. If I can have a 're-do' I would say she is more like a mix between Megan Mullaly and Tina Fey. Either way she is really pretty and I loved tickling her!

She just emailed me and told me she read the story. She enjoyed reading it from my perspective. She is thinking about responding to this thread from her point of view - which would be awesome!

The only thing she didn't like was comparing her to Kathy Griffin. I have to admit I was thinking of the young version of Kathy before all of the plastic surgery. If I can have a 're-do' I would say she is more like a mix between Megan Mullaly and Tina Fey. Either way she is really pretty and I loved tickling her!

Awesome! I'd love to interact with her :)

Great post. She's very pretty (from behind).

You're one lucky SOB! Wish it was me!

I hope she joins and becomes a member and responds to my question as I would love to know if its the lady I am thinking about. She will know who I am if she sees my comment. In any case wish you could get a clip of you tickling her and post it in here would not have to show her face just the back side like in the pic.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back