• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mature Milf's FIRST Tickle Torture experience

The story and pic are fantastic! Great experience, thanks for sharing! My only question is did you explore the back of her legs or bottom for a good ticklish response? Those areas appeared irresistible to me!

Another decade old thread rises from the dead lol. The woman in the story would be 55 or 56 now. Wonder what ever happened to her and the original poster?

Another decade old thread rises from the dead lol. The woman in the story would be 55 or 56 now. Wonder what ever happened to her and the original poster?

Who cares?! She'd still be a youngster to me! :p

Haha. I was thinking the same thing! But it was fun reminiscing about the experience from 10 years ago. It’s funny because I still have her contact information in my phone, even though I’ve moved away from Boston years ago. But I see her updates online and she still looks smoking! The next time I head up her way I’ll definitely reach out to her and ask if she’d like to meet up. Who knows, maybe I’ll have a Part 2 update 10 years in the making!

But seriously, whoever dug this one up thank you. It was fun reading it again. A lot has changed in 10 years…

Thank you!!! What a great story and beautiful picture so fun seeing mature women tickled helplessly! 😚

Why what happened? How come you never got around to having a 2nd session when she had such a good time?

Haha. I was thinking the same thing! But it was fun reminiscing about the experience from 10 years ago. It’s funny because I still have her contact information in my phone, even though I’ve moved away from Boston years ago. But I see her updates online and she still looks smoking! The next time I head up her way I’ll definitely reach out to her and ask if she’d like to meet up. Who knows, maybe I’ll have a Part 2 update 10 years in the making!

But seriously, whoever dug this one up thank you. It was fun reading it again. A lot has changed in 10 years…

AMAZING story and thread! Thank you, Pearcharleston, for sharing your incredible experience with this what HAS to be one of THE sexiest women on the planet! Sheesh! What. A. Story! As someone else commented on vicariousness, that is me squarely living vicariously reading your beautifully told account. Thanks again! Wow! Yes, Part 2 even with a woman in her 50s would be SUPER HOT in my book! Holy Moses!

TLM
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

I second this! Women in their 40's are hard enough to find that want to be tickled, let alone women in their 50's!! That is so hot.
Also, sounds like she underestimated how ticklish her armpits would be, I feel like everyone always forgets how bad the armpits are LOL

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back