• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is it gay that a man tickle another man?

Is it gay that a man tickle another man?

• It is always gay.

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • It depends, if you only like tickling, then no.

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
Now I need to ask how something makes someone "feel" gay. How does "gay" feel? I was under the impression that if you are sexually attracted to or do enjoy sexual interaction with the same sex as you are, then you just ARE gay or bisexual. I had no idea there was such a thing as "feeling gay". Although I am pretty sure it used to be the word for "happy". :)

What I meant is that if you are doing something that you feel may be taken by others as gay then it must be gay

I never in my life have seen two guys older than ten tickle each other outside of anything that has to do with this fetish. Never ever ever.
I have seen quite a bit of this, I guess the typical age limit is somewhere in the lower twenties, although there are exceptions. Youtube is full of college dorm male/male tickling ("KJack Ticklish", "The Raping of Robby", "Jon squeals", for example). I guess for many of the participants it's nothing but domination play - juveniles showing off their strength.

But as you said early in this thread, the participants are fully or partially gay/homosexual if and only if they get aroused from the action.

What I meant is that if you are doing something that you feel may be taken by others as gay then it must be gay

Uhm...no. Hell no. How many guys are there who say "Dancing is gay". And is there anything less gay than Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing? There is lots and lots and lots of stuff that homophobic guys consider "gay" although it is far from being gay.

So does all this mean i am gay for pay? Good Lord.

I have had many m/m shoots with straight guys, a lot of times buddies will end up tickling each other and I think its mostly to show dominance no different than two friends wrestling. I dont think it crossed their minds ever that it was gay.

So does all this mean i am gay for pay? Good Lord.

I have had many m/m shoots with straight guys, a lot of times buddies will end up tickling each other and I think its mostly to show dominance no different than two friends wrestling. I dont think it crossed their minds ever that it was gay.

As I had said before Tommy, if you think you are gay for tickling another man then yes you are but if it makes no difference to you who you tickle then it doesn't matter!! Society's idea of gay or straight should not matter to anyone, only what you think of yourself !!
Gay straight homo hetero are only words they mean only what we allow them to mean!!

To be perfectly honest, I just really like it when a person finds out my weakness and takes a perverse glee in exploiting it. Male or Female, that scenario will turn me on, but when it comes to actual sex I am completely heterosexual.

I remember in high school, I was taunting and provoking a girl into a play-wrestling match, once she obliged she ended up finding out that my feet were ticklish and fully exploiting that fact until, not only did I loose to a girl, but by a girl tickling my feet until I tapped out. A fact that she was happy to point out over and over again.

On the other side of the coin I had a guy friend at the time and he and I were killing time being jackasses on a big jungle gym thing in this park, just because we were bored. It went up pretty high and I can remember I lost my footing and was hanging on for dear life. He got this look in his eye and I vividly remember the torture of him tickling my armpits while I had no choice but to hang there with my arms up and let him.

Both of these events were a huge turn on for me, though I am only physically attracted to women.

does that make sense?

If you can be sexually aroused by a man, you are gay. If a man has a foot fetish and can be turned on by having a man suck on his feet or what have you, he is gay. If a man has a tickling fetish and can be turned on by being tickled/tickling a man, he is gay.

Homosexuality is defined as "a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex." The key words are, 'Or sexual relations with', if you believe tickling to be sexual, tickling is a sexual relation.

If you can be sexually aroused by a man, you are gay. If a man has a foot fetish and can be turned on by having a man suck on his feet or what have you, he is gay. If a man has a tickling fetish and can be turned on by being tickled/tickling a man, he is gay.

Homosexuality is defined as "a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex." The key words are, 'Or sexual relations with', if you believe tickling to be sexual, tickling is a sexual relation.

I suppose that's semantically true, but I think most people define gay as being merely attracted to the same sex.

As per my example in the reply above yours, I was absolutely turned on by the circumstances of that guy tickling me but would not find the idea of having sex with that guy appealing.

I guess it just depends on how literally we adhere to the textbook, dictionary definition.

Society's idea of gay or straight should not matter to anyone, only what you think of yourself !!
Gay straight homo hetero are only words they mean only what we allow them to mean!!

So in the same way if you think you have blond hair but society thinks you have black hair then it's actually blond hair that you have, even if by color it's black? Only what you think for yourself!! Black blond red brown are only words they mean only what we allow them to mean. :banghead:

Could also be bisexual. :) But apart of that, it's exactly what I am saying.

So in the same way if you think you have blond hair but society thinks you have black hair then it's actually blond hair that you have, even if by color it's black? Only what you think for yourself!! Black blond red brown are only words they mean only what we allow them to mean. :banghead:

There is no logical way to get my point across, but I will say that whether it is gay or not I don't care, everyone has the right to do their own thing in the privacy of their own home and if 2 guys tickle each other gay or straight I support their right to do so. It is not my thing personally but I can deal with others doing it if they wish. It is not my right to judge this so I am out of this discussion. If men want to tickle each other they have my support to be able to do so!!!!
My final post on this subject!!
Whorf out!!!

Whether or not it's 'wrong' for gay relations is irrelevant, the question was "Is it always gay." My answer, in black in white, is if you are aroused by the tickling, it would be gay. If for some reason you like tickling without sexual arousal, something I have yet to come by in any person, I suppose wouldn't be considered gay.

I suppose I should read back in this thread to see what people are agreeing/disagreeing with me over.

I assumed we were referring to a 'session' environment. Can anyone clarify the question?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back