• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snorting: Cute or Disgusting?

rickyredrocket

TMF Poster
I always wondered what others thought about girls snorting while laughing. I always found it to be extremely cute, but others don't agree. I want to hear what you all think. Comment below with why you think it's cute or not.

As someone who occasionally snorts, I would hope that people don't find it disgusting. Unless nasal fluids are firing out of your noses at high speeds, I think it's just a reaction, as is twitching, flailing, and laughter itself.

I agree. Can't give a reason why but I've always found it extremely cute too.

I think it's great, especially because most girls get so embarrassed when they do it :D

As long as it isn't anything like an Elephant Seal, I'm sure

I personally find it really adorable. I like little eccentricities in one's laugh in general though.

My secretary used to snort, get teary-eyed and occasionally fall out of her chair when she was typing my ad copy. She had great legs.

Used to find it cute, although recently I discovered that my male professor snorts when laughing... ick. I'll have to get over that :p

I think its one of the cutest things ever!!! To me it signifies a total loss of control.

I think it's cute! That is as long as it doesn't start sounding like snoring or get obnoxious.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back