• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt.12

lsc2222

Woo! Okay so there was a bit of a gap between 11 and 12 (been kinda busy) but here we
go!

ADVISORY: FF/F, F/F Sexual/Intense/Incest - You have been warned!

Cassidy’s Big Mistake – Ch. 12

Catherine Brown turned on her car’s bright headlights as she neared the old, abandoned
playground. The playground was covered in rust and the grass was almost four feet tall
in some areas with weeds growing through the old playground gravel serving as the final
reminder that this was no longer an area for children. Though the playground brought back
many wonderful old memories Catherine couldn’t help but notice that it now gave off a Texas
Chainsaw Massacre-esque horror film feel now. As she pulled up to the curb Catherine immediately
noticed the three other cars parked along the curb, and, nervously, she exited the car and
began to call out to Heather.

“H-Heather!? Heather are you here dear?” Catherine called out to the darkness.

As she walked slowly towards the playground in the dark Catherine screamed and almost jumped
right out of her skin as the lights and radio suddenly turned on in the black SUV parked behind her.
Terrified, but curious, Catherine slowly approached the car and continued to call out to Heather.

“H-Heather is that you? It’s Mrs. Brown Heather; you can come out now dear.” Catherine called out
again, trying to hide the fear in her voice.

Approaching the open passenger door Catherine looked inside and was surprised to find that there
was no one inside the car. As she admired the expensive car Catherine noticed that it was a brand
new model, which immediately struck her as being odd since the playground had been abandoned
for years. Looking up Catherine also noticed that the other two cars parked here also looked fairly
new and a cold chill crept up her spine. Glancing at the SUV’s dashboard Catherine saw that there
were very few miles on the car. Now terrified and very confused Catherine began to slowly back
away from the car, her eyes darting back and forth and her head looking around as it was becoming
clear that where was someone else here and that that someone was probably up to no good.

As she continued slowly backing up Catherine suddenly felt a sharp prick in the back of her neck.
Instinctively Catherine spun around and was greeted by a smiling Heather holding a small syringe
in her hand.

“Hello Mrs. Brown. Long time no see huh?” Heather said grinning ear to ear.

“H-Heather? Wh-what’s going on h…”

Unable to finish her sentence Catherine collapsed into Heather’s arms and as darkness overtook her
she passed out.

“C’mon Emily, just a little bit farther now…” Reya said with a giggle.

Emily sobbed as she felt Cassidy give another tug on her leash, forcing her to continue to hobble
along on her knees. Emily’s hands were tied painfully tight behind her back at the wrists and elbows
and she was shackled at her ankles though that was almost pointless as Reya and Cassidy had been
forcing her to walk on her knees. Further adding to her humiliation Cassidy and Reya had also outfitted
Emily with a very large ring gag and blindfolded her as well which forced Emily to rely on their directions
and the leash to guide her closer to them.

“Almost there Em! C’mon you can do it!” Cassidy chirped as she gave the leash another Tug.

“Eeez eez oop! Eeez et eee ooo!” Emily tried to plead behind her gag.

“Come on Emily just a few more inches and you’ll get your surprise!” Reya sang happily.

Doing her best Emily slowly shuffled along until she felt Cassidy pull up hard on the leash.

“Whoa horsey, whoa!” Cassidy laughed.

“Okay Em are you ready for your surprise?!” Reya asked evilly.

Emily’s face burned bright red as she hung her head, drool dripping down onto her bare breasts.
She didn’t want anything from these two psychos but also knew that she ultimately had no choice
in the matter. Slowly Emily nodded her head yes as fresh tears fell from her eyes and were quickly
soaked up by her blindfold. She could hear the girls giggling and then felt Cassidy pull the blindfold
off in one quick motion.

As her eyes adjusted to the light the first thing Emily noticed was Reya’s shaved and visibly wet
pussy only inches from her face. Reya herself was sitting laid back with her legs lewdly spread on
the couch and a wide, evil grin on her face.

“Hungry Emily?” Reya asked as she licked her lips.

Emily looked up at her tormentor and slowly shook her head no, tears welling up in her sad green
eyes.

“Eeez eez onne ake ee oo iss. Eez! Eez et ee oo! I onne ell any-onne…eez!” Emily sobbed.

“I think she’s trying to go back on her promise.” Cassidy told Reya with a smile.

“What’s the matter Em, not hungry?” Reya said laughing.

“So what should we do with her now then?” Cassidy replied evilly.

“I guess Ms. Deal-Breaker goes back on the table for another couple of hours. We’ll need to teach
her to honor the promises she makes.” Reya answered matter-of-factly.

Emily’s eyes went wide with complete terror as she listened to the girls’ plans.

“Ooo! Ooo! Eez! I orry! I ill oo itt! Eez!” Emily begged through her tears.

“Had a change of heart Em? Well okay I’ll forgive ya. Now get to work bitch before we change our
minds.” Reya said as she grabbed a handful of Emily’s hair and pulled her face into her pussy.

Sobbing heavily Emily stretched her tongue out through the ring gag and began to service the
first pussy of her life.

“Mmmm! Atta girl!” Reya moaned as she reached out and stroked Emily’s hair, petting her like a dog.

“I hope you want dessert Emily because I’m next.” Cassidy laughed.

Emily’s face burned bright with shame and humiliation as she licked Reya’s pussy, her tears falling
gently down her cheeks as the two girls laughed.

Catherine woke slowly from her drug-induced sleep; her eyes trying to focus in the dim light of
the room she was in. Shivering, Catherine looked down and noticed that she was completely nude
and was also tied tightly to what appeared to be a large X. Pulling and tugging on the straps that
held her down Catherine realized that she wasn’t going to be getting off the X without help.

“H-HELLO!? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!!?? HEELLLPP!!!” Catherine called out loudly.

“I can hear you just fine Mrs. B.” A voice replied coldly from behind Catherine’s head, causing the
older woman to jump slightly.

“H-Heather!?? Oh thank God! Hurry and untie me dear; we’ve got to get out of here!”

“Untie you? After I put all that effort into getting you down here?” Heather replied with exasperation.

“Wha-What? What do you mean? Heather you did this to me?” Catherine replied, shocked.

“I did.” Heather replied as she pulled up a chair and began running her hands softly over Catherine’s
exposed body.

“S-stop! Don’t do that!” Catherine shouted as she stuggled in her bondage.

“Why not?” Heather replied nonchalantly, ignoring Catherine’s demands.

“Because, I don’t like it!” Catherine replied through gritted teeth as Heather lightly pinched and pulled
on her nipples.

“Really? I thought you’d love it since you and Mr. B haven’t knocked boots in a while.”

“H-How dare you you perverted girl! What Mr. Brown and I do is NONE of your business! Now what is
going on here Heather!!? Why am I tied up like this and why am I naked!!?”

“You’ll figure it out eventually. You’re a very smart woman.” Heather answered as she let her hand drift
down to Catherine’s exposed pussy.

Catherine’s jaw dropped as she watched in shock as Heather violated her most private of places. Looking
up and making eye contact with Heather Catherine noticed the lust and desire in her eyes but was unable
to say anything as she lay there in shock.

“Figured it out yet?” Heather teased, smiling.

“P-Please Heather don’t do this. This is wrong, you’re not well dear. If you just let me go I can help you.”
Catherine said as she tried to reason with the young woman.

“Let you go? No Catherine, I’m not letting you go. Ever.” Heather replied coldly as she began to lightly trace her
fingernails over Catherine’s exposed and helpless tummy.

“N-No s-stop, don’t d-do th-that!” Catherine replied as she tried to hold in her laughter.

“Why not? Doesn’t it feel good Kitty Cat?” Heather answered teasingly.

“N-No it doesn’t! N-Now st-stahhp!”

“Stop what?” Heather replied with a devilish grin.

“S-St-Stahhp d-doing th-that! I-It ti-tickles dammit!” Catherine growled behind gritted teeth.

“Oh my, are you ticklish Mrs. B!? Do I have a ticklish little Kitty Cat here?” Heather laughed.

“D-Don’t ca-call m-me thahaht!!” Catherine replied as she began to struggle and thrash in her bondage.

“Awww you don’t like your new nickname?” Heather replied as she stopped teasing Catherine’s tummy, stood
up and moved behind her.

“NO I DON’T! NOW LET ME GO YOU LITTLE BITCH!! YOU LET ME GO RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!” Catherine yelled
angrily.

“Or what?” Heather replied.

“Heather if you let me go right now I’ll chalk this up to a severe lapse in judgment okay? I won’t press any
charges and I’ll do everything I can to see to it that you get the help you need understand?”

“Wow, you’d do that for me?” Heather answered with mock sincerity.

“Yes dear, now please let me up!” Catherine pleaded.

“Okay! Oh Mrs. B I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me! Here let me get you….oh, wait! That’s right,
you don’t get to give the orders around here, do you? Nope nope nope! See I’m in charge here Kitty Cat and
while your offer is just *SOO* tempting I have a better idea!”

Leaning down Heather stared directly into Catherine’s deep blue eyes. Eyes filled with confusion and fear.

“See here’s my idea: You are an INCREDIBLY sexy woman Kitty Cat and since you’re here and can’t
leave I think it’d be super if you’d join my little “family” as my own personal slave. My own personal
little toy to tease, tickle and play with as I see fit. And you can serve me for the rest of your little life,
how’s that sound?”

Catherine laid there in complete shock. Surely this must be some kind of joke, or a terrible nightmare.
Slavery? That was the stuff of Hollywood movies, there’s no way something like that could ever happen
to her in real life.

“Y-you can’t be serious. Heather please you’re not thinking clearly, this is so wrong. Just please untie
me and we can talk about this okay?” Catherine stammered.

“First, I’m always serious. Second, I don’t care. I decide what is right or wrong here. Third, no. No I
won’t untie you. And don’t ask me again or I’ll have to punish you. You don’t get it do you Kitty Cat?
This isn’t a game or a joke or anything like that. You belong to me now! And you will never leave here.
I am your mistress now, I own you and I make the rules around here!”

“YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! YOU UNTIE ME RIGHTNOWYOUNGLADYORSOHELPMEI’LLMAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSTAAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Bad Kitty, bad! Potty language will not be tolerated here young lady!” Heather teased sadistically
as she began wiggling her fingers around in Catherine’s exposed armpits, driving the older woman
to instant hysterical laughter.

“Well well well” Heather laughed, “Looks like you’re WAAAY more ticklish than Cassie, who’d have ever
thought huh?”

Heather licked her lips as she took in the sight of her newest captive. Having had Cassidy only slightly
before she had turned eighteen Catherine was still a very young thirty five years old. Her blonde hair
was slightly darker than Cassidy’s but her eyes were the same deep, sparkling blue. While Cassidy was
a petite and short girl Catherine was tall, almost as tall as Heather and had curves in all the right
places. Her D-Cup breasts were something Cassidy would never have but the rest of her curvy figure
was still lean and well-toned as years of accompanying Cassidy to the gym clearly showed.

Heather smiled devilishly as she continued to rake her fingers all around Catherine’s armpits and sensitive
breasts. All throughout high school Heather had secretly lusted for Cassidy’s gorgeous mother and now
that she had her all to herself she would give no mercy.

“Cootchie cootchie coo Kitty Cat” Heather teased as her expert fingers moved down to Catherine’s
ribs and tummy, “Awww is my Kitty Cat a ticklish little girl? Huh, is she?”

“AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAAAHHHPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHHAHAHAAHAH
YAHAHAHAYOAHAHAHAYOUAHAHHALITTLEHAHAHHAHBITAHAHAHAHCHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
STOAAAHHHPAPAHAHAHAHAHTHATHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Okay nurse, please hand me the medical phallus.” Reya said laughing as Cassidy handed her a
a large strap-on dildo.

“Here you go Doctor Reya.” Cassidy replied with a giggle.

Emily struggled as she lay bent over on what appeared to be a medical table of some sort
with her hands still tightly tied behind her back and her legs cuffed painfully spread apart. As
Cassidy helped Reya lube up her dildo Emily continued to beg as hard as she could for her
tormentors to leave her alone.

“P-Please….please don’t do this, I’m begging you. Please h-have mercy, please.” Emily bawled.

“Aww what’s the matter Em? Afraid of a little plastic cock?” Reya teased.

“You’re always so uptight Emily, maybe after a good fucking you’ll loosen up a bit.” Cassidy added.

“N-No please, you don’t understand!” Emily begged as struggled.

“Understand what?” Reya asked.

“Y-you can’t use that t-thing on me, you just can’t!” Emily begged frantically.

Crouching down in front of Emily’s face, Cassidy cupped her chin and pulled her up to look directly
into Emily’s fear filled eyes.

“And why is that?”

“B-Because I-I’m a-a *sob*”

“You’re a what?” Cassidy added as she ran her fingers through Emily’s hair.

“*sob* I’m a-a v-v-virgin *sob*” Emily bawled as tears fell from her eyes onto the hard concrete
floor.

“I call bullshit.” Reya said with a laugh, “You were with a different guy every other day back in school
Em. Do you really think we’d fall for that shit?”

“Well there’s one way to find out.” Cassidy replied as she moved behind Emily’s bound body.

“W-What are you doing!!?? No! No don’t!” Emily cried as she thrashed in her bondage.

Licking her finger until it was soaked, Cassidy inserted the digit slowly into Emily’s bare, pouty sex.

“NO! No don..aaargghh! St-Stop! Please!” Emily wailed.

“Oh my” Cassidy said with a chuckle as she looked up at Reya, “I do believe I’ve found a cherry
Doctor.”

“Oh have you now?” Reya replied as she licked her lips, her eyes narrowing to slits.

“Miss Reya” Cassidy began, “Do you really think we should? I mean, what would Mistress do if
she found out you took Emily’s virginity without her permission?”

“Hmmm good point.” Reya said as she scratched her head.

“I have a better idea though.” Cassidy said as she got up and made her way over to the
cabinet that held Heather’s more unique torture toys.

“Dodged a bullet there didn’t you bitch.” Reya whispered into Emily’s ear.

“T-Thank you! *sob* Thank you so much!” Emily cried.

“I wouldn’t be too thankful Emily dear.” Cassidy giggled as she returned from the cabinet with
a small white bottle.

“What’s that?” Reya asked as Cassidy kneeled down in front of Emily’s face.

“This? This is a special little toy that I’ve been wanting to try out for a while now.” Cassidy
said with a wicked grin.

Holding Emily’s head up by her hair Cassidy turned the bottle around so that Reya and Emily could
see the label.

Emily’s eyes went wide with terror and the blood drained from her face as she slowly read
and re-read the label:

Hellfire Sauce Mix

“Oh fuck yes!” Reya laughed loudly, “That is too awesome!”

“No.” Emily whispered as she slowly shook her head.

“This sauce” Cassidy continued, “Is Mistress’s personal blend that she tweaked for a special
reaction when it comes in contact with skin. Mistress used Habanero, Jalapeno and Cayenne
extract in this thing among others and she says it has quite a kick to it.”

“Please don’t use that on me, please. I’ll do anything you want me to. I’ll lick you both again
and I’ll do a better job I swear it just please don’t use that. I’m begging you!” Emily begged
with exhaustion.

Ignoring Emily’s please Cassidy pulled out three small hand towels and removed the top to
the bottle. Pulling on a pair of disposable medical gloves she then dunked the towel into the
sauce as Emily looked on in horror.

“Okay doctor, please hold the patient’s mouth open for me.” Cassidy said with an evil grin.

“Sure thing nurse!” Reya replied as she reached for Emily.

“N-No! Please Cassidy, please don’t!! Pleaaahhhh…” Emily’s tears fell freely as she eyed the
balled up towel in Cassidy’s hands.

“Say ahh Em” Cassidy chuckled.

“OOOO!!!! OOOO!!! OOONT!!! EEEEE!!!! EEEEEEE OONNT!!!!” Emily screamed in terror.

“Are we having fun yet Kitty Cat?” Heather laughed as she continued to run her feather up
and down Catherine’s helpless soles.

“NAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHPLLEAHAHAHAHPLEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHASTAAHAHAHHHAHSTAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!”

“You know how to make it stop Kitty” Heather said evilly, “Just say the word and it’ll be over.”

“HAHAHAHAHNEVVAHAHAHAHNEVERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYOUHAHAHAHYOUHAHAHA
PERVERAHAHAHHAHPERVRTEDHHAALITTLEHAHAHAHAHBITAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
NEVARAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Then laugh for me little Kitty, laugh.” Heather replied sadistically.

“You have some very beautiful feet Catherine.” Heather said as she took in the sight of
Catherine’s beautiful size 8 feet with creamy, pinkish soles and long, perfectly proportioned
toes painted a dark red.

“STAAHAHAHAHPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAPPPHAHAHITHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHSTAAHAHAHAHAH
IHAHAHAHHATEHAHAHHAHTOBEHAHAHAHAHAHHATICKLEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!”

“Then say the magic words Kitty and it’ll all stop.” Heather continued to taunt.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKAHAHAHAHHAOKKAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHILLHAHAHAHSAYYHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHITHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAH!!! MOHAHAHAHAHAHAMOMMYYAHAHAHAHAMOMMY
PLEAAHAHAHAHHSTSAHHHAHAHAHHAHAMOMMYHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!”

“Aww does mommy’s little girl need a break? Okay Kitty Cat take five.” Heather said as she stopped
her hellish assault and hopped back on her chair.

“*Huff* H-Heather” Catherine began as she tried to catch her breath, “When I *huff* get out of
here I’m going to make *huff* sure that you go to prison for the rest of your rotten life!”

“WHAT!!?? PRISON!! NO NOT THAT, PLEASE NOT THAT MRS. B!! I’LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE
DON’T SEND ME TO…PPFFFFMMMHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!”

“No I ahahahaha can’t even keep a straight face hahaha.” Heather laughed loudly.

“I’m serious Heather! This is illegal! And once the cops find out…”

“Cops? Are you serious? Let me explain something to you Kitty; See your…disappearance…had no
witnesses. None at all. Your car is parked at a playground that hasn’t seen any visitors in years.
And even if someone does come across your car parked along the curb there they’ll assume it was
abandoned as I emptied it, wiped it down, removed the registration and inspection stickers and
license plates. So unless a cop finds it and runs the VIN numbers all traces of you are gone from
that car. And even if they did do all that, you’ll have been missing long enough that there will be
no trail to follow. Your purse, phone and car information is now buried at the bottom of that little
pond and no one will ever think to look there. Basically, you just disappeared into the night Mrs. B.”

“You can act tough all you want you rotten little bitch” Catherine spat, “But no one commits the
perfect crime! No one! You’ll be caught eventually and when you are I’ll be there to make sure you
NEVER see the light of day ever again!”

“Oh stop you’re going to make me cry Kitty Cat.” Heather said rolling her eyes.

“What about your parents Heather? Hmm? Have you thought about what’s going to happen when
your parents get home?” Catherine seethed.

“Are you kidding me? Where the fuck do you think you are? My home back in town? You’re about
two hours out of town Catherine and this cabin, that my parents *gave* to *me*, is about ten miles
from the nearest human being. This little wonderland we’re in? It’s hidden, hidden so well that *no one*
is going to find it. I spent over ten million remodeling this place Catherine fuck! Did you think I just
thought this up last night or something? God you are fucking stupid! I’ve been planning this for a VERY
long time!”

“Y-You must be joking…” Catherine muttered as she lay there stunned.

Clearly Heather had put A LOT Of preparation into her abduction and as what Heather told her began
to sink in Catherine realized that It was true, no one would ever find her. She was stuck here, the prisoner
of this demented young woman and there was nothing she could do about it.

“Yeah, I’m a real kidder.” Heather laughed as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Why me?” Catherine asked as she swallowed hard.

“You’re beautiful. And apparently very ticklish.” Heather replied with a laugh.

“Do you know what happened to Cassidy?” Catherine asked angrily.

“Cassie? She’s here, she’s fine. She’s been here the whole time.” Heather said with a smile.

Catherine’s jaw dropped at this revelation.

“Y-you did it…didn’t you? You took my little girl!! Why Heather? Why would you do this to
us? I thought you were Cassie’s friend!?” Catherine replied, holding back tears.

“I did it because I can Catherine. I wanted you, both of you, for a very long time and that’s
pretty much it.”

“Are we the only two here?”

“Nope. There’s four of you total right now.”

“Oh my God Heather!”

“I know right! Pretty awesome huh?”

“Are you going to kill me?”

“If you keep asking stupid questions, maybe.”

“Are you done?”

“Done? With what?”

“I mean, are Cassidy and I the last ones you’re going to kidnap?”

“Ha no. Cassidy was the first. Reya and Emily Sinclair were second and
third and you’re number four.”

“REYA!? YOU KIDNAPPED REYA!!??”

“Yup.”

“Why??!”

“Same reason as you and Cassie.”

“Okay” Heather began as she got up and walked over to her toy wall, “No more questions
for now Kitty Cat. Time for some fun. You ready to play a game?”

“Do I have a choice?”

“Nope.”

“Are going to…tickle me again?” Catherine asked with a slight hint of fear in her voice.

“Maybe. Why? You don’t like to be tickled?” Heather replied with a laugh.

“No, no I don’t. I hate it.” Catherine replied angrily.

“Well that sucks. Because I love to tickle.” Heather answered with a shrug.

“You’re sick you know that?”

“Maybe.”

“Now then” Heather said as she approached the table with a ball of some sort and a roll of
medical tape, “There is an easy way and a hard way to do this. You get to choose.”

Defiantly Catherine locked her jaw tightly and bit down on her lips, her eyes staring directly
into Heather’s.

“This is always my favorite part.” Heather said laughing as she reached down and pinched
Catherine’s nose shut.

Immediately Catherine’s eyes popped open wide and she began thrashing her head from side
to side to free her nose from Heather’s grasp.

“C’mon Kitty Cat, open wide for mommy.” Heather sang as Catherine’s face began to turn red
and her eyes began to plead with Heather.

“You’re such a strong woman aren’t you Catherine? And so defiant too hmm? But you should know
that down here, you don’t win. Ever. I am a Goddess down here Catherine. I make the rules, I hold
all the power and authority and all of you do what *I* tell you to do. Welcome to my world mommy
dearest and soon you’ll learn that there is no escape, no other option than to submit to me and
eventually you’ll end up just like little Cassie, on your hands and knees licking and worshiping my
pussy as my little slave.

As tears began to fall down her cheeks Catherine closed her eyes in defeat and opened her mouth.

“There’s a good girl.” Heather laughed as she shoved the ball into Catherine’s mouth.

“Now then” Heather started, “That ball, as I’m sure you’ll find out in a few moments, is actually
created from a special foam that’s designed to expand when it comes into contact with liquid.
It’s incredibly dense and in a few moments it will have filled that pretty little mouth of yours
completely. It may become uncomfortable Kitty Cat and for that I’m sorry, but I’m afraid you’re
going to have to just grin and bear it for awhile.”

Using the medical tape Heather wrapped layer after layer tightly around Catherine’s head, forcing
the foam ball deeper and silencing all sound from her mouth.

“Having fun yet? Well don’t worry it gets even better!” Heather chirped.

“Now I’m going to un-cuff your hands for a few minutes okay? But if you so much as even think
about trying to attack me or make a break for it you’re going to be VERY sorry, do you understand?

Knowing that she was at a tremendous disadvantage with her mouth gagged and her legs still
bound Catherine nodded slowly in agreement.

Moving quickly Heather un-cuffed Catherine’s hands and then re-cuffed them using sturdy,
padded iron cuffs attached to a iron chain attached to the ceiling. After securing her hands
Heather released Catherine’s legs and allowed her to stand before leading her to the center of
the room. Once in position Heather attached another padded iron cuff to Catherine’s left ankle
and then grabbed her right ankle and pulled her leg up so that Catherine balanced on her left
leg only. Catherine noticed that the padded cuff Heather was now attaching to her right ankle
was also attached to the ceiling, leaving her permanently stuck on one leg. Standing back
Heather pulled out a remote and pressed a button and instantly the cuffs on Catherine’s wrists
and right ankle began to contract back to the ceiling, pulling her taught and allowing her no room
to wiggle or struggle.

Smiling Heather approached the bound woman and began to tickle her exposed armpits mercilessly.
Catherine shrieked and tried to thrash around and struggle but found that she could not and was
even more surprised that as she laughed and screamed absolutely no sound escaped her mouth.
A small muffled noise escaped her throat but other than that no sound at all escaped her gag.
Terrified Catherine just stared back at Heather as Heather licked her lips and smiled evilly.

“Perfect.” Heather said as she walked towards the door.

“I’ll be right back Kitty Cat.” Heather laughed as she walked out.

“Wow this is amazing.” Reya muttered as she stood transfixed at the sight before her.

Laying on the bondage table, completely mummified from neck to feet was poor Emily, the straps
from the table further restricting her movement. Emily’s face was bright red and her hair was
soaked with sweat and matted to her face and fresh tears poured down her face. Cassidy and
Reya had gagged Emily with a towel soaked in Heather’s Hellfire Sauce and had then soaked two
more rags and taped them to Emily’s pussy and asshole before mummifying her and tying her to
the table. As she struggled and screamed loudly beneath her gag Cassidy sat at Emily’s bare feet,
expertly raking her nails all over Emily’s bare, helpless soles.

“This was a great idea Cassie.” Reya said with a laugh as she watched Emily’s suffering.

“What was a great idea?” Heather said with a smile as she entered the room with two large
Styrofoam boxes.

“Come see Mistress!” Cassidy sang happily as she ran and grabbed Heather’s arm and began pulling
her towards the bondage table.

“My my my” Heather said with a chuckle as she stared down at Emily’s struggling form.

“We used your Chili Sauce Mistress.” Reya said holding up the bottle.

“Wow really? I’d been meaning to try that out for a while now.” Heather said as she brushed
a few sweat soaked bangs out of Emily’s face.

“How you doing Emily?”

“MMMMMMMMNNNNN!!!!PLLLLLMMMMMMM!!!!!!*SOB* PLLMMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!
*SOB* GRRNNNMMMMMPHHHHHHHHH!!!NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPHHHH!!!!!”

“Cool. So, I brought you two dinner like I said, help yourselves while Emily and I have a chat.”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS! THANK YOU!!” Reya and Cassidy yelled in unison as they grabbed the
Styrofoam boxes and sat down on the couch to eat.

“Do you want a drink Emily?” Heather said with a smile.

Frantically Emily shook her head violently yes, desperate to get the rag out of her mouth.

Unwrapping the bandages holding the rag in Heather reached in and pulled the towel out before
giving Emily a drink of ice cold milk to ease the pain of the chili sauce in her mouth.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GO! PLEASE GET
ME OUT OF HERE!! PLEASE I’LL DO ANYTHING! I’LL BE YOUR SLAVE! I’LL LICK YOUR PUSSY! I’LL
LICK YOUR ASS!! ANYTHING! ANYTHING!! I SWEAR JUST PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE IT BURNS
SO BAD!!! PLEASE IT HURTS SO MUCH!!! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!”

“So you agree to be my slave then Emily?”

“YES! ANYTHING!!!! PLEASE!!!”

“And you’ll stay here for the rest of your life and serve me?”

“FUCK!! YES!!! *SOB* YES I’LL DO IT! I SWEAR!!! PLEASE JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!”

“And I can tickle you as much as I want?”

“*SOB* YESS!!! YES!!! YES!! ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!!!

“Mistress” Cassidy interrupted between bites of food, “Mistress Emily is still a virgin.”

“Oh really!” Heather replied evilly as she stared back at the helpless young woman.

“PLEASE HEATHER!!! PLEASEE!!!!!!!!”

“Are you willing to give me your virginity to get out Emily?” Heather asked with a wicked
smile.

“YES!!! *SOB* I-I’LL LET YOU FUCK ME!!! PLEASE HEATHER!!!!!”

“What did you call me?”

“M-MISTRESS!! PLEASE MISTRESS!!!! HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!”

“Okay girls I’m going to take little Emmy here to get cleaned up, you two stay here and enjoy your
dinner, okay?”

“Yes Mistress.” The two girls said together.

“C’mon Emmy let’s get you out of these bandages.”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS!! THANK YOU!!!!!”

Carrying Emily down the hall Heather stopped outside a door identical to Cassidy’s, and pressing a
button on her phone to open the door, carried Emily inside. Emily didn’t even notice the luxurious
room that she was to call her own as the burning in her ass and pussy had her in excruciating pain
as Heather carried her into the bathroom and set her down on the floor. Turning on the bath water
and making sure it was nice and cool Heather pulled out a pair of scissors and cut Emily free. Weak
from hours of torture Emily was unable to stand so after she had stripped off her own clothing Heather
scooped her up and carried her into the tub and gently set her down.

Emily screamed in pain as the chili sauce slowly dissipated; Heather holding her and gently stroking
her hair the whole time. After Emily had calmed down Heather bathed her just as she had bathed
Cassidy and soon Emily had begun to warm to her touch. Though the bath was done in silence
Emily’s body was saying more than she would ever need to. An expert in torture, Emily soon found
that Heather was also an expert in giving pleasure as well and soon Emily found her body responding
to Heather’s touch, even actively seeking it out. Slowly, and without warning, Heather leaned down
and kissed Emily deeply.

Without thinking Emily responded immediately and wrapped her arms around Heather’s neck and
returned the kiss with passion. Two hours later Heather finally carried Emily from the bath and dried
her off and brushed her hair before carrying her to her bed and tucking her in. Pulling out an expensive
leather collar identical to Rey and Cassidy’s Heather fixed the collar around Emily’s neck. Looking down
Emily noticed that the gold tag hanging from the collar and the nickname “Emmy” engraved on it.

Looking up Emily gave Heather one last kiss on the cheek before she laid back down, sleep over
taking her almost instantly. Turning out the lights Heather made her way back to the playroom
where she had left Reya and Cassidy.

As she made her way down the hall Heather was pulled from her thoughts by the ringing of
her cell phone. Looking down an evil smile crept across her face as she recognized Detective
Mason’s phone number.

“Hello?” Heather said as she answered the call.

“Hello Ms. Foster?”

“Yes, hello Ms. Mason. How can I help you?”

“I just wanted to call and apologize for my actions earlier today. It was entirely un-professional
and very rude and I wanted to say I’m sorry for how I handled myself.”

“No worries detective, it’s a very emotional time for us all.”

“Yes it is and I’m sorry for being so insensitive to your personal life Ms. Foster.”

“Please, it’s Heather detective.”

“I’m sorry Heather. Well, I just wanted to let you know I’m sorry and assure you that our
department is doing all we can to find your friends.”

“Thank you detective, I appreciate the call. Tell me detective, do you have any plans for later
this evening?” Heather asked evilly.

“Plans? Why do you ask?” Monica replied nervously.

“Well if you’re not busy I would like to take you to dinner so we can have some girl time.”

“I appreciate the offer Ms. Fost…”

“Heather.”

“…Heather. I appreciate the offer, but I’m afraid I must decline. It really wouldn’t look good
if I were to spend time with you outside of the office.”

“Oh? Well that’s too bad. I was hoping we could have a chance to talk about our earlier conversation.
You know, the one from the parking lot?”

“I’m not sure I…”

“Oh if you’ve forgotten I can send you the tape.” Heather replied with a slight chuckle.

Dammit! Monica thought to herself I can’t believe I’m letting her blackmail me!!

“I do have some free time tonight Heather, and I would love to continue our earlier conversation.”
Monica replied through gritted teeth.

“Fantastic” Heather replied smugly, “I’ll meet you at Rizoli’s in three hours. Dress to impress
Monica dear.”

Hanging up the phone Heather made her way to the playroom and entered just as Reya and
Cassidy finished their dinner.

“Okay girls here’s the deal: Reya, while I’m gone you’re to go to your room and freshen up
and get some rest, I’ll need you rested when I get back. Cassidy, follow me I have a job for you.”

“A job?” Cassidy replied confused.

“You’re putting me to bed? What the fuck!?” Reya groaned angrily.

“You can rest in your room or here in the playroom with my chili sauce, the choice is yours Chica.”
Heather replied with a mischievous smile.

“Wow I’m sure feeling tired all of a sudden.” Reya replied as she followed Cassidy and Heather
out of the room and down the hall.

After Reya had been escorted to her room and locked in, Heather walked Cassidy down a different
hallway before stopping her and ordering her to her knees.

“Okay Princess, time to play a game. You ready?”

“A-A game?” Cassidy replied nervously.

“Yes. Here’s the rules, I’m going to blindfold you and then you and me are going to play together okay?”

“Y-Yes Mistress.”

After blindfolding Cassidy Heather led her farther down the hall before stopping in front of a single door at the end.

“Back on your knees now Princess.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Having exhausted herself long ago attempting to get free Catherine simply hung limply in her
bondage as she awaited Heather’s return. Just as she was beginning to fall asleep she heard the
door open and in walked Heather leading a young woman on her hands and knees. Mortified at
being seen in her position Catherine again began to struggle to free herself but never managing
more than a wiggle here and there. As Heather neared her with a large evil grin on her face
Catherine’s eyes drifted down to the young woman following her. At first Catherine didn’t recognize
the young woman but as she came closer Catherine’s eyes widened in absolute horror as she
identified the young woman as her own daughter. As she hung there transfixed by the sight of
her daughter, naked except for a blindfold and collar, on her knees before her Heather’s voice
pulled her back to reality.

“Okay Princess, here are the rules to the game.” Heather began, “You’ve been slacking off lately
so tonight I want you all to myself, do you understand?”

“Y-Yes Mistress.” Cassidy replied with a mix of fear and confusion.

“The price of your laziness is exactly twelve orgasms, understand?”

“Orgasms?” Cassidy answered, thoroughly confused.

“Yes. I want you to use your magical little tongue and get me off and you had better do your
ABSOLUTE best! Got it?”

Relieved that there would be no torture tonight Cassidy breathed a sigh of relief as she answered.

“I understand Mistress!”

“Good!” Heather said as she walked over behind Catherine’s bound body, “Now I want you to crawl
forward and get to work. I’m not going to say ANYTHING at all okay? But once you’re finished you’ll
know if you did a good job or not okay?”

“Of course Mistress.”

“Good. Now then while you’re working you’re not to remove that blindfold do you understand me?!
If you take if off you’ll be punished severely, got it?”

“Yes Mistress!”

“Excellent. I’m feeling pretty kinky tonight so I want you to just crawl forward and use your tongue,
no hands and keep that blindfold on. I’m not going to say anything but once you’re finished you can
remove your blindfold for your reward, understand?”

“I understand!”

“Awesome, now crawl forward and get to work.” Heather said pulling on Cassidy’s leash as she
reached around and using her fingers spread Catherine’s pussy lips.

Catherine watched in complete horror as her precious teenage daughter crawled forward and
prepared to service her. Struggling as hard as she could Catherine tried to cry out and alert
Cassidy as to what she was about to do but with the foam gag in her mouth no sound escaped.

“Just relax Kitty Cat” Heather whispered softly in Catherine’s ear, “And enjoy yourself. Your
little girl has a magical little tongue.”

Catherine whimpered as she felt Cassidy’s tongue make contact with her exposed pussy and
she again tried her hardest to get free to no avail. Cassidy paused for a moment as her taste
buds registered the taste of the pussy in front of her face. It was definitely not Heather’s pussy
as Cassidy had already become familiar with that particular taste and while not as familiar it
also didn’t taste like Reya either. Curious but not wanting to anger Heather by removing her
blindfold, Cassidy just shrugged her shoulders and went back to work. If Heather wanted twelve
orgasms then she would get twelve orgasms and Cassidy would do her absolute best to please
her mistress.

Flicking her tongue over the clit Cassidy felt the sex quiver a bit and then leaned forward and
began to suck on it gently. After a few minutes Cassidy pulled back and paused, for some reason
she could not get this pussy to get wet. She had tried everything Heather had taught her but the
pussy in front of her wasn’t releasing any of its nectar for her to taste. Discouraged but driven
Cassidy decided to change things up and even though Heather had told her not to, began to
use her hands as well.

Softly blowing on the clit Cassidy began to softly run her nails up the woman’s bare thighs
and ass. Dribbling a little spit on the clit Cassidy again blew gently on it before she began to
kiss the woman’s inner thighs and tummy before moving back down and gently nibbling on
the outer lips of her pussy. After a few more minutes of teasing Cassidy felt wetness as the
pussy in front of her began to leak slowly.

“You’re so kinky Kitty Cat” Heather breathed softly into Catherine’s ear, “You’re loving this
aren’t you you dirty little slut?”

Catherine whimpered softly into her gag and squeezed her eyes shut tightly. She could not
believe that her pride and joy, her only child, was licking her pussy and damn it all it felt
Good. Very, very good.

“I’m going to leave you two cuties alone for a while” Heather whispered as she moved
silently towards the door, blowing Catherine a kiss as she did.

Wide eyed in fear Catherine shook her head no and begged silently into her gag for
Heather not to leave her like this. Heather simply smiled and an instant later was gone.

“I don’t know who you are miss” Cassidy said, breaking the silence, “But you taste wonderful.
So please just relax and let me take care of you. I’m still kind of new at this but I promise I’ll do
a good job.”

Catherine whimpered silently as tears of humiliation began to slowly trickle down her cheeks.

Upstairs Heather quickly showered and did the best job on her hair and makeup that she possibly
could before slipping into an almost skin tight, crimson red mini dress and matching red heels.
Slipping a few pills in her purse and quickly gave herself a few puffs of perfume and got into her
car and headed off for her date.

An peaceful and serene calm spread throughout the cabin as the night carried on. Upstairs the
only light glowing was a single lamp in the TV room and the only sound was the gentle breeze
of the air conditioner blowing throughout the house. Down below silence blew through the hallways
as Reya and Emily slept peacefully in their rooms, the dim glow of the hallway lights visible under
their locked doors. Down a lone hallway on the opposite end of the underground maze, Catherine
Brown sobbed silently as orgasm after orgasm was ripped from her body by her own daughter;
Cassidy’s soft little tongue quickly lapping up the flood of juice that was released each time
Catherine came.

“Does that feel good miss?” Cassidy asked between licks.

Catherine’s mind began to turn to mush as she counted the orgasms as they tore through her
body: four, five, six….

“I’m so glad you could make it out tonight detective.” Heather said sweetly as she sat down
across from Monica.

“Please Heather call me Monica. It feels weird enough to be here with you without you calling
me detective.”

“Whatever you say Monica.”

“I have to know, why are we doing this?”

“What do you mean?” Heather replied innocently.

“This. This…dinner. Why?” Monica asked as she took a sip of her Dr. Pepper.

“You seemed so occupied with work I thought it would be a good idea to get out
and have an enjoyable evening.”

“I understand that part” Monica added, “But, I mean, why you? Couldn’t you have just set me up
with…”

“This is your first time on a date with another woman isn’t it Monica?” Heather added with a sly
smile, seemingly reading Monica's thoughts.

“Well I-I mean this isn’t really a date Heather…” Monica stammered.

“You’re practically busting out of that little black number and I know “Fuck me” pumps when I
see them Monica.” Heather interrupted.

“You told me to dress nice.” Monica countered.

“Yes I did. But I never told you to dress like you’re looking to get laid.” Heather replied, taking a
sip of her water.

“I-I did not!” Monica answered, shocked.

“Do you think I’m pretty Monica?” Heather asked sweetly with a slight pout, intentionally catching
Monica off-guard.

Monica’s face began to turn red as she tried to find the appropriate response.

“I-I-I th-think you’re an at-attractive young woman…”

“Oh?” Heather replied as she removed one of her heels and began to rub her pantyhose-clad
foot up and down Monica’s bare leg beneath the table.

“Y-Yes I think a wo-woman like yourself would h-have no trouble…”

“You look very beautiful tonight Monica.” Heather interrupted suddenly, again attempting to
throw Monica off-guard and distract her.

“I-I…wh-what? I-I mean th-thank you H-Heather.” Monica replied as she began to fidget
around in her seat.

“W-Would you ahh excuse me for a moment please? I need to use the restroom.”

“Of course.” Heather replied sweetly.

After Monica had left Heather quickly and without notice dropped three small pills into
Monica’s drink. As their waiter passed by Heather smiled and asked for a Coke before
sitting back and laughing to herself.

“I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.” Cassidy said as she stood up, wiping her mouth
as she did.

Catherine softly whimpered into her gag as she hung limply in her bonds. Cassidy’s tongue
had just finished bringing her twelve mind-blowing orgasms and although she should be feeling
disgusted she instead felt a tingle of satisfaction spreading through her body. Her clit trembled
as a cool breeze brushed past it, causing Catherine to moan silently in pain as her clit was now
completely over-sensitized and sore.

“Mistress told me I could remove this blindfold once I finished and I’m curious to meet you
miss. You were absolutely wonderful tonight.” Cassidy said as she reached up and removed
her blindfold.

Looking up Cassidy’s eyes widened in shock as she took in the site of her mother, naked, bound
and gagged tightly, hanging in front of her with an equally shocked expression.

“M-MOM!?” Cassidy said, stunned, as her mother whimpered softly and more tears began to fall
down her cheeks.

“M-Mom I-I had no idea! I-I just….I didn’t know I…wait what’s this?” Cassidy asked puzzled as she
noticed a large envelope on the floor next to her mother.

Opening the envelope Cassidy noticed it was a message from Heather.

Princess,

SURPRISE!

I know you’re probably speechless right now and a little confused but I want you to know that
you have made me so proud Princess, so very proud! From here on things may be a little tough
on you but I know you can do it! Kitty Cat (cute huh?) is now part of our little family Princess and
I’m leaving her in your hands for the evening. With your help Princess Kitty Cat will come to love
the life that you now love and you two will be together here from now on. I expect you to be
tough and do your best (remember that I’m always watching!) and you will be rewarded once I
get back.

I know you can do it Princess!

XOXOXO
Mistress

PS: Kitty Cat here is EXTRA ticklish on her feet! ;)

Slowly Cassidy put the letter down and sat down in a nearby chair. Looking over at her
helpless mother Cassidy couldn’t help but remember all the good times she had with
her mom growing up and how much she loved her. But Cassidy also couldn’t deny that
she loved the life she now had and didn’t want to do anything that would jeopardize
that life. Her emotions clashing inside, Cassidy looked back over the letter one more time.
The phrase “you two will be together here from now on” seemed to stick in her mind and
Cassidy looked over at her struggling mother with a smile.

Putting the letter down Cassidy got up and walked over to her mother, walking slowly around
her, touching her softly every so often.

“At first I didn’t know what to think” Cassidy began, “I was so surprised to see you here mom!
I know you’re probably still really shocked about all of this but you should know I’m not here
against my will anymore mom. Mistress, Heather, she takes good care of me and I’m so happy
to have her and Reya and now Emily too.”

Walking around in front of her mother Cassidy smiled as her blue eyes connected with her
Mother's.

“And I’m really happy you’re here now too. From now on we’re going to be like sisters! And
you don’t ever have to worry about losing your little girl. You won’t be my mom anymore
and I won’t be your daughter anymore, but we’ll be so much more than that! And Mistress
will take good care of us too. I know you may not like it now, but soon you’ll be just as happy
as I am and we’ll be here together, and with the others, from now on.” Cassidy said with a sincere
smile.

Catherine just hung there, stunned. She had no words for something like this. Never in a million
years would she have thought something like this was possible, never.

“Now then” Cassidy said, breaking her away from her thoughts. Looking up Catherine saw
Cassidy holding a bottle of baby oil and two long, soft looking feathers with a big, evil smile
on her face, “You just sit back and let me show you the ropes, okay Kitty Cat?”

Next: Catherine breaks, Monica kidnapped and Heather reveals her plans for her own mother!

Excellent! can't wait for the next one!! hopefully you won't keep us waiting too long!

I'm honestly extremely confused as to why this has only gotten 2 comments. This series has been truly wonderful, and I look forward to each installment. It is absolutely NOT too long, the longer the better when it comes to a story like this. The only complaint I can fathom is that we have to wait so long between parts, but life happens and we should be grateful for each part when it's ready. Thank you, I look very forward to the next part!

A good chapter as always, though the incest bit was...not my cup of tea. Still, looks like we are getting closer to one of my favorite scenarios, the ticklish cop!

I love these. Wish there was more focus on foot worship and Cassidy specifically, but honestly, I am on a tickling forum so I cannot complain. Always excited to see another chapter pop up.

No...THANK YOU! I'm glad your enjoying the story thus far!

I'm honestly extremely confused as to why this has only gotten 2 comments. This series has been truly wonderful, and I look forward to each installment. It is absolutely NOT too long, the longer the better when it comes to a story like this. The only complaint I can fathom is that we have to wait so long between parts, but life happens and we should be grateful for each part when it's ready. Thank you, I look very forward to the next part!

Hmmm...I'll see what I can do :)

I love these. Wish there was more focus on foot worship and Cassidy specifically, but honestly, I am on a tickling forum so I cannot complain. Always excited to see another chapter pop up.

I don't know if you're from the United States but if you are I think out of respect to those three girls from Cleveland then I think we should stop with stories like this. I mean I know your not only one who does stories with abductions like this. But I just think yeah it's too similar to what happened in real life and I just feel like out of respect we should stop making stories like this, at least for a while.

I don't know if you're from the United States but if you are I think out of respect to those three girls from Cleveland then I think we should stop with stories like this. I mean I know your not only one who does stories with abductions like this. But I just think yeah it's too similar to what happened in real life and I just feel like out of respect we should stop making stories like this, at least for a while.

sorry if I sound not sensible, but I think this is totally unnecessary. If you argue like this then there would be a lot of movies and books, which would need to be rewritten. And people who cannot say the difference between a story and reality need some help for sure. And what about all the other stories in this forum which are non-consensual. In this line of thinking every one of them should be stopped. I mean, kidnapping, torture, or sexually mistreatment is happening every day.
I say, write more please, its one of the best written stories I have read here at the last 10 years. And everybody that cannot see the difference between a story in a Fetish forum and reality its your problem, not a problem with the story

Actually I am from the states, and I understand where you're coming from as well. But, and this is merely a polite response to your opinion,
I don't think it's necessary to just stop writing these types of stories altogether.

What happened in Cleveland is horrible and detestable, but there is a clear line here between fantasy and reality. When The Dark Knight was
released in 2008 it presented a Joker that was an anarchic, psychotic, mass-murdering terrorist; something that very much exists in the real
world. Since then, and most recently with the terrible shooting in Colorado, there have been many instances of individuals who have perpetrated
similar horrible acts of violence on people in real life, however, that does not mean that we should immediately stop making those types of movies
altogether. There are many published novels with instances of rape, torture, abduction, terrorism and murder (thrillers, spy stories, damsels, or males,
in distress, cop stories and murder who-done-its), but that does not mean we should censor the authors and outlaw those books.

There will always be a very select group of people in this world who cannot let fantasy remain fantasy and in the process of bringing the fantasy to
life will commit horrendous acts of crime and violence against other human beings; but to censor movies, books, websites, music or any other outlet
would leave us in an extremely restricted and fairly boring world. There would be no more movies such as Silence of the Lambs, or Hostel. No more fiction
or fantasy novels/stories and a fairly bland form of music, if any.

Many of the stories here on this site, and mine are included, that involve this particular type of theme do cater to those who are a little bit more...
hardcore, or edgy, in their fantasies and fetish, and the writers understand that the stories won't appeal to everyone here, but the stories submitted
within those themes are very clearly fantasy, and it should go without saying that we do not endorse or condone anyone who would actually attempt
to carry out such an act in real life.

So I will continue to write the "Cassidy's Big Mistake" story, and the others that I have planned that are along the same theme, not to offend anyone
or to show a callous disregard to the events in Cleveland, or to present a show of defiance to your position, but to continue to offer an entertaining
and satisfying fictional read to those who enjoy it. If you find the story offensive, or not your "cup of tea" (as it has been stated before, which is
perfectly fine), then you may choose not to read it.

So.... I'm ready for the next chapter. I would also (like a previous user) humbly request a little foot worship, especially coming from the cop and or mom)

P.s. if we stopped having non-consentual/kidnap scenarios we would have to delete pretty much every story on the tmf lol

wonderful! keep up the great work. hope the girls get more sessions of exquisite torture.

This series is just AmAZinG! Can't wait for the next installment. Love how you have Heather outsmarting all these women (muahaha). I hope she continues and doesn't get caught!!

Yes please... thank for bringing this to the front!

Yes I can't wait for more of this story!!!!
Brilliantly written, keeps me wanting more and more!!!!
Not too keen on the mother daughter bit but other than that I am hooked!!!

Cassidy's Big Mistake will be returning! Finally have some time to get this back on track, part 13 will be up this weekend!

Thank you for your patience and support!

please tell me we didnt get our hope up & tht its still coming this weekend.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back