• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickler/ticklee division is stupid.

Is the tickler/ticklee division valid?

• The tickler/ticklee division is stupid

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tickler/ticklee division is valid

Votes: 22 95.7%

• Total voters

TicklesXXX

TMF Master
I am pretty sure most of the people here enjoy both being tickled and tickling.

I am irked of seeing everyone dividing their topics on "lees please do this" or "lers please tell me". Most are mixed.

Please stop that division.

I don't care to use those terms either, but I think you're mistaken to interpret them as mutually exclusive.

The division is perfectly valid. I don't like tickling people at all. Not my thing whatsoever, and there are plenty of lers who can't stand being tickled!

Its simple if you dont like the topic titles, dont click them ;)

What Coda said.

And most people define as one or the other, if you are both, you are a switch. Problem solved.

There are definitely a lot of switches on here, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that the division isn't valid - there are PLENTY of people on here who are 100% ler [especially people who are absolutely not ticklish themselves] and 100% 'lee [people who have zero interest in tickling anyone back]. So I agree there are more switches than some would realize on here, but I do think the 'ler/'lee distinction is overall pretty accurate.

Also, topics labeled "Lers please-" or "Lees tell me-" still apply to, and can be answered by switches for the most part. =]

Yeah, i'm definitely a 'lee. The assumption that all people like both sides of it is what's stupid.

Yeah, i'm definitely a 'lee. The assumption that all people like both sides of it is what's stupid.

On point. The division is valid. Sure there are switches but most people are on the extreme end of the fence on one side or another. Im a ler 100%. The thought of being tickled does nothing for me. Just the way some of us are wired homie.

On point. The division is valid. Sure there are switches but most people are on the extreme end of the fence on one side or another. Im a ler 100%. The thought of being tickled does nothing for me. Just the way some of us are wired homie.
Right there with you man!

DK

There are definitely a lot of switches on here, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that the division isn't valid - there are PLENTY of people on here who are 100% ler [especially people who are absolutely not ticklish themselves] and 100% 'lee [people who have zero interest in tickling anyone back]. So I agree there are more switches than some would realize on here, but I do think the 'ler/'lee distinction is overall pretty accurate.

Also, topics labeled "Lers please-" or "Lees tell me-" still apply to, and can be answered by switches for the most part. =]

Pretty much my opinion. It make it simpler to pick what you want to read about.

The assumption that all people like both sides of it is what's stupid.

THIS THIS THIS!! OP has done like so many people here who think that every one else here likes just what they like or are in the same situation they are. This place is open to every one and that makes for all the diversity!!

I think the ler/lee/switch scheme is valid and I know people in each of the three categories. :D

Being a switch is awesome. As being both a lee or a ler, depending on what mood/situation I am in, I can read and comment on anything, even if it just specifies one or the other. I, as well as any other switch, am able to make valid points on both sides.

The general consensus is, to each their own really. I know a LOT of people who either are not ticklish or do not enjoy being tickled, as well as several people who are not comfortable with/do not enjoy doing the tickling. The division is not only valid, but IMHO also necessary. It helps you find other people you can connect with.

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread... nevertheless, for what's it's worth; I'm a tickle switch (I'd say 51/49% 'lee/'ler), so when there's a post about being tickled, I can put in my 2 cents... likewise when there's one about doing the tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back