• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taunts and Tickles F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Marissa is seriously ticklish and definitely very afraid of Kelli as evident in her pre tickle interview. Kelli taunts and tickles her, first with her evil fingernails on her feet, then her body, and she finishes her off with the massager. Marissa is left completely broken. She also does a post tickle interview, definitely with revenge on her mind!

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• tauntstickles1.jpg
    tauntstickles1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 2,197
  • tauntstickles2.jpg
    tauntstickles2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,395
  • tauntstickles3.jpg
    tauntstickles3.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,226
  • tauntstickles4.jpg
    tauntstickles4.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,048
  • taunts and tickles TMF sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 2,555
I totally read this as "Taints and tickles".

This is good too though.

Will be an awesme revenge clip! Just hope Kelli is up for it!!

I am a fan of Marisa. I hope you have her tickled on the rack next. A lickle session will be really cool too.

Man I do love the cross over modals. Great clip BTW. Always liked Marisa and now having her in your wonderful stocks on the receiving end of Kelli's lickle is cool.

that was so hot and so real! she was super ticklish!

Marissa has some of the sexiest feet I have ever seen and I love to watch them being tickled. I love to watche her toes curl and spread. This is one that every foot tickling fetishist should have in their collection.

GReat, And I love the idea of revenge. Besides it would be great to see other ticklers. Tasha, Mia Brooke and Kelli are great, but Id love to see new ticklers...mean and sadistic who would indulge in lickling...

Glad this great pair is getting to use your amazing equipment!

She's back! I wonder if Marissa will have a new bevy of victims to work over herself... or ticklers to work over her!

Kelli does a Hell of a Job Tickle Torturing Marissa!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful...... Marissa might be my favorite ticklee. I LOVE IT!!! Amazing

I love this video, Kelli teasing and tickling and Marissa's reactions are great. And the more stirred up Marissa gets the funnier it is to watch and I'm sure funner for Kelli as well.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back