• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanting info...

FootTickle

Are the following women ticklish? (Esp. on the feet)

Trish Stratus
Lita
Dawn Marie
Torrie Wilson
Stephanie McMahon
Courtney Cox
Jennifer Pitt(Aniston)

Any info would be appreciated.:)

I've heard from somewhere about Trish and Steph having ticklish feet. Can't say that I remember where I heard it from nor can I say anything about the others. Except for Dawn Marie. But she said she was ticklish on her knees

I recall reading something in a tabloid. (Dont Know if it is true of course) about Jennifer A. being tickled by Brad Pitt while they were on a vacation. The article said and I quote: "Pitt tickled his girlfriend (at the time-which was before they were married) until tears came to her eyes" The article didnt say where he tickled her or where she is ticklish, but if this article is true, then it tells us that Jennifer is definitely ticklish, and perhaps very ticklish. If I ever find out any further info, I'll post it, but this is what the article said on this subject.

Mitchell

thanks, Mitchell! That proves what were only rumors provided before by the ironictickler on his list. That's great news! I believe he mentions something about it having to do with him losing on a jet-ski race or something like that. So now we know about Rachel and Phoebe...looks like there's just one more Friend left...:devil:

also, about the wrestling gals, I don't know very much about them, there are others on this forum that do, and I'm sure soon someone will post info about them if there is any (i think there is), but I have always been interested in Steph, and I believe I heard that she was seen tickled after a match by some other wrestler i believe. I will post more if it comes to me, but I hope that helps a little.

Scoob

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back