• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[6/8/13]* Jenna's Tall And Ticklish *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE! Jenna stands 5'10 1/2 with size 10 shoe and joins us after her mid-morning meeting. When we interviewed Jenna she has a very upbeat personality and is admittedly very ticklish but thinks she can handle it. Once her heels come off and the feather begins stroking her incredibly soft, arched soles, in less than a minute Jenna realizes she can't take it and her feet move about. With the ties back, we exercise the wombaton, feather, feathertip and brush on her soles and she can't take that, laughing out of control and can't remove the grin from her face. Next,we suspend her arms above her head and tickle her ultra sensitive armpits and torso, provoking a consistant combination of silent laughter and agony. Now in swimwear, Jenna's soles are tickled relentlessly, well over 4 minutes with no stop, no give. It's too much for her and she's noticeably exhausted and broken...but it doesn't stop there. She's tickled on her thighs, knees, hips, neck, underarms and torso. We even make use of the flosser on her underarms as we noticed she was sensitive to that too. In her exit interview, Jenna's comments that she's not sure if she wants to kill us or not - haha! This clip is a long one and we've discounted it plus provide the interview footage for free (as always) to give you more value.

This clip is one of the longest we've ever made at a full half hour, but some of that is considerable interview footage which is provided free. It was amazing to us how ticklish Jenna was. We couldn't take it easy on her and didn't! This lady was tortured out of her mind and couldn't stand the tickling. Her interview footage really drives the point home too. This is a great clip and rated very high for good reason - it's awesome! I highly encourage you to check out the preview and formulate your own opinion :).

STATS

Length: 30 minutes ( 19 feet only , 15 upper only )
Starring: Jenna Vikol
Shoe Size: Jenna Vikol (10)
Relevant Sequals: None
Jenna's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Jenna's Tall And Ticklish - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• jtat-hires1.jpg
    jtat-hires1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,623
  • jtat-hires4.jpg
    jtat-hires4.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,367
  • jtat-hrs2-1.jpg
    jtat-hrs2-1.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 2,449
  • jtat-hrs3-1.jpg
    jtat-hrs3-1.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 1,556
  • JennasTallAndTicklishPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 2,607
A Bonus Photo - Her Heels!

Thought you guys would enjoy this. These are the heels she wore on this day.

Attachments

• jtat-hires3.jpg
    jtat-hires3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 365
please say she'll be back for much more torture

Thought you guys would enjoy this. These are the heels she wore on this day.

Hi Darth, this had me wondering - do you sell some of the clothing or accessories worn by your models for these shoots? I wouldn't be surprised if some customers would be interested in owning pieces related to these clips of these beautful women!

Hi Darth, this had me wondering - do you sell some of the clothing or accessories worn by your models for these shoots? I wouldn't be surprised if some customers would be interested in owning pieces related to these clips of these beautful women!

Well since the clothes arent actually mine its not for me to sell, but im sure if an attractive enough offer was made to where a model could replace the attire and profit, why not?!

please say she'll be back for much more torture

Oh yes she will be! Tho I dou t well be able to get more than one more appearance because this was really torturous for her. She indicated this during her exit interview footage.

Bring her back and include a female probably some sss stuff too she's good the clip i bought was worth it
Also be careful you have some ratbrains trying to copy you again but what else is new.

OMG!!!:boogie:
Jenna is Cute, with a Hot Bod, and Delicious looking Feet!!! :woot2:
I Love her Long Slender Foot, Long Toes, and Creamy Soft looking Soles!!! :clap:
I Like it when her Big Toes are tied together, there is so much Toe left above the ties!!! <<<<----
She also has an Awesome Laugh and Reaction to the Tickling, and the Expression on her Face is Priceless!!! :devil:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I couldn't agree more! Jenna was a great find and we'll have more with her I promise!

OMG!!!:boogie:
Jenna is Cute, with a Hot Bod, and Delicious looking Feet!!! :woot2:
I Love her Long Slender Foot, Long Toes, and Creamy Soft looking Soles!!! :clap:
I Like it when her Big Toes are tied together, there is so much Toe left above the ties!!! <<<<----
She also has an Awesome Laugh and Reaction to the Tickling, and the Expression on her Face is Priceless!!! :devil:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Watched this a few times! Gonna have to buy it. Reminds me of a classy professional business lady! :) She looks just like a sales manager I use to know.

Watched this a few times! Gonna have to buy it. Reminds me of a classy professional business lady! :) She looks just like a sales manager I use to know.

Thats exactly the monicer of our brand too, so it fits. Its a good clip bro. I think houll enjoy the end product.

Yeah I watched the clip with the paralegal... that was spectacular! They all are! Any scenario involving lady's with position of authority are awesome to watch. I should probably get full clip for this one. Watching a dominant tough mature lady laugh and beg is hot! I think I read about the runner girl not coming back which is okay. I'm sure there are plenty of other ticklish athletic ladies out there! :p

It's worth it - really is. Plus the full version is HD. She may be tough for her dayjob...but apply some feathers and tickle instruments onto her soles...and she just can't handle it...it's really great to watch the progressive nature of the clip as she breaks.

Yeah I watched the clip with the paralegal... that was spectacular! They all are! Any scenario involving lady's with position of authority are awesome to watch. I should probably get full clip for this one. Watching a dominant tough mature lady laugh and beg is hot! I think I read about the runner girl not coming back which is okay. I'm sure there are plenty of other ticklish athletic ladies out there! :p

Update/News On This!

This clip was very popular and well received by the community. As indicated in her exit interview footage, Jenna said the torture was so bad she really can't stand it and had no intentions on making a return. This was fact...but I have some good news....

I've been able to get Jenna to agree to do ONE MORE VIDEO with us and it will be filmed in the next couple of weeks. This will certainly be the only other video of this model getting tickled in existance as she's decidedly retiring after this sequel. So I ask the community, what would you like to see in this sequel? I will make an effort to get a female tickler for this one but it may not be possible due to scheduling - that's up in the air.

Thanks all and I look forward to your input :).

If you could get Rosie to do a Stryking Soles video with her, that would be pretty cool.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back