• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*6-10* Ticklish Mary Caught In A Lie! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
26 year old Mary was overly confident that she wasn't really that ticklish and she figured being tied up and tickled would be a breeze. Well it turns out she was telling a bit of a fib, because Mary turned out to be exceptionally ticklish! And not only is she very ticklish, she is VERY vocal about it, bellowing with laughter. When a hairbrush is scraped up and down her size 9 soles she begs for the torment to stop. Moving onto Marys upper body, I discover that her underarms are VERY ticklish (she adamantly claimed they weren't in her interview) Marys sides, tummy, hips and inner thighs are also targeted. And when she is put in a hogtie, her feet and ass bear the brunt of the tickling! Also included is Marys interview where she defiantly claims to only be a little ticklish. Get the full video at www.clips4sale.com/19581 Enjoy!

Attachments

• Mary1.jpg
    Mary1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,283
  • Mary2.jpg
    Mary2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,393
  • Mary21.jpg
    Mary21.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,239
  • MaryCaughtInALieTMF.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 2,101
  • MaryInterviewed.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 923
More pics of Mary and her size 9 feet!

IMG_0849_zps59e59a61.jpg

IMG_0876_zps10ec39c7.jpg

IMG_0893_zpsfa9d22ef.jpg

IMG_0863_zpsc2f20c61.jpg

IMG_0911_zps0d1ca5d0.jpg

What good previews! Mary is a great find. Any chance she would return?

awesome job boston, you always get great girls with great laughs, i cant wait to see the nylon video you were talking about with Mary

Awesome. Love how she's so confident that she'll be ok and you completely destroy her, especially her pits and thighs. Would love to see her upper body more tightly restrained for an intense underarm attack :D

Awesome. Love how she's so confident that she'll be ok and you completely destroy her, especially her pits and thighs. Would love to see her upper body more tightly restrained for an intense underarm attack :D

Glad you liked her! she's definitely a personal favorite of mine :)

Eve is my all time fave of yours but Mary is brilliantly ticklish. Who would you say were the most ticklish girls you've worked with and did any of them refuse to shoot again as it was too much for them?

Eve is my all time fave of yours but Mary is brilliantly ticklish. Who would you say were the most ticklish girls you've worked with and did any of them refuse to shoot again as it was too much for them?

Definitely Jeannie. (at least foot wise) She has declined to shoot with me every time I have asked her since the first shoot we did. She HATES being tickled. Here is a sample of her being foot tickled by her girlfriend. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?160994

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back