• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyssa Milano

joe850

TMF Regular
Today on the chew A month after they asked Rachle Ray ) they askd Alyssa where she was most ticklish, she moved her hand around her whole body and said everywhere . She said if you even mention the word she gets the giggles. Clip should be on you-tube .

This is a key moment in this show's use of tickling. They probably got a lot of views, and a lot of positive feedback from their last one with Kelly Ripa.

BUT, if people start now spamming them with creepiness (like the time someone sent a picture of a girl tied to a bed being tickled to Kelly at her show, which dried up the tickling references on that show pretty much overnight) it's going to turn them off, and this is going to stop happening.

It's ok to say "I loved that, that was so fun!"

It's NOT ok to say "That was really great, but next time you should TIE UP alyssa and tickle her on TV!" or "Can you ask her on a scale of 1-10 how ticklish her feet are???"

They are producing a cooking show, and if they start to feel like they're doing fetish fan-service, they're going to stop.

TMF Jeff do u mean Rachael Ray or did I miss 1 with Kelly Ripa

I meant Rachael. I had it in my head to mention the thing with Kelly on her show, and I put the wrong name in :)

Just emailed the show and asked them next time if they would strap her down and have her gang tickled! :woot:

Not really.

How much is a piece of that worth? I seem to remember a discussion back in the day about raising money to tickle a celebrity, and how money it would take to get one to agree. How about tickling for charity?

How much is a piece of that worth? I seem to remember a discussion back in the day about raising money to tickle a celebrity, and how money it would take to get one to agree. How about tickling for charity?

That would never happen.

They asked the "question" a month earlier ,unfortunatly it was bradd garrett, there seems to be a mid-month pattern for the question I keep recording.

found it. happens about 9:10. hope this works: www.youtube.com/ watch?v=rzEishXhtgA
hope someone can post the Rachael ray one. would love to see it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back