• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

7 new resized clips

The_rocking

TMF Master
7 new resized clips, good quality, good size. I found them on kazaa 9 days ago, thank you for sharing Mr_j1nx01.!

I hope everyone get these clips and enjoy them.
www.footparadise.com
www.fmconcepts.com

the clips are at:

www.tr.tickletheater.com

And thank you for your cards people.
I hope that they continue arriving.

Do it like alex from germany that in one envelope puts some rares and very good cards, that expenses only a cheap stamp.

send them to:

Joaquin Garcia A
Dr. Coss #1325 sur
Monterrey NL
México 64000

THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

hey rock, thanks a bunch man...
i dowloaded the .WMV clips, but when i play it, it only gimmes sound and scrwed up video image, anybody else has this problem?? is there a codec that i need to dowload or something..i never had this prob before with WMV files...any suggestions??
but still, thanxs again man
101:D :D :D :cool:

WHEW! fortunately i got them all downloaded before everyone read this post and started cramming tickletheater and posting 1000 "i cant connect" replies. good job on that bandwidth tickletheater...i got them all down at about 70kbps. good clips rocking, although i usually prefer when you post FP clips only. by the way, the red stocking clips were from consentual touch, which is an arm of harmony concepts, not FM concepts. just an fyi...

good job rocking as usual

dtrell said:
WHEW! fortunately i got them all downloaded before everyone read this post and started cramming tickletheater and posting 1000 "i cant connect" replies. good job on that bandwidth tickletheater...i got them all down at about 70kbps. good clips rocking, although i usually prefer when you post FP clips only. by the way, the red stocking clips were from consentual touch, which is an arm of harmony concepts, not FM concepts. just an fyi...

good job rocking as usual

Thank you for the consensual clip.
And than you for your good behavior and nice matters :p
Do I need to thank you for magic cards?

Whew! Those clips were amazing!
I especially liked the last three- do you know of anymore in this series?
Thanks

this is getting soooo annoying! one minute it works the next im ecut off! im not complaining becuase i know u dont have to post these clips 4 us and im very greatful :) but man i suppose im just having a go at my computer more than anything else...

Oh Uh.......

Well, I downloaded the clips....
But my windows media player keeps saying there's no CODEC available, and when it tries to download it, it's says the site can't be reached...

Does anybody know where I can find the proper codecs for these files?

When i hit F5 in the vault i get asked for a password??
what is the password for the access to the clips??
Anybody??:(

sry to be a bother..but...i cant watch them...its not working...is there any player that can play these...ive tried...windows media...real...quicktime...divx 1.1 ...divx player 2.0 alpha... winamp.... ultra player digi mediaplayer.... and sonique....nothing works...maybe the file is messed up?...can someone help me please

geeez i must b stupid all ihad 2 do was update....thanks rocking they are indeed great clips

nice! now max 50 users and its going at full pelt! brilliant! you are THE man rocking! keep up the great work! :) :) :)

Rocking Clips

When ever he posts an update, why is it i can never find the new clips? All i see is the FTP root and a whole bunch of clips that have been there for weeks and nothing new???

Re: Rocking Clips

Sciamster said:
When ever he posts an update, why is it i can never find the new clips? All i see is the FTP root and a whole bunch of clips that have been there for weeks and nothing new???

because you don't hit F5

Hmm, sound but no video?

Rocking,

You are constantly amazing me (and, it seems, everyone else) with your generosity and excellent taste in clips. THANK YOU!

Unfortunately, for the first time the clips on your site are playing audio for me, but no video. Anyone on a mac able to get them to work for them? Please respond, the audio is so enticing that I've *got* to see the video.

Thanks again!

martickus

7 new resized clips - solutions

I had problem with playing wmv clips too. But the solution is: instal Windows media player 9. Martin CZ :)

7 new resized clips - solutions 2

I tried Windows media player 9 beta first, but Windows media player 7.1 for wmv clips is enough and working. Quality is no wonder.
Martin

MAC users out of luck???

I've tried to see the clips on both OS 9.1 and OS X Jaguar and all I get is audio. It's driving me nuts!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back