• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy Perry

Hazmon

TMF Poster
My own find on ask.fm

There are a log of fake accounts but almost certain this one is genuine judging by the links on the account and some of the answers given. Went down a similar route of the twitter thread someone started a while ago...

http://ask.fm/KatyIPerry/answer/52395485765

Not to be a party pooper, and I hope the answer is real, but. there are other links to "supposed answers" on the same page, and if you click them on, it says either "no answer" or "fake".

My true feeling: Considering the other links on that page, its a toss up as to whether the answer you linked is real.

Not to be a party pooper, and I hope the answer is real, but. there are other links to "supposed answers" on the same page, and if you click them on, it says either "no answer" or "fake".

My true feeling: Considering the other links on that page, its a toss up as to whether the answer you linked is real.

Agree totally about the other fakes, but if you go on KP's page on the link provided she actually posts links at the top of the page, which take you to video replies to questions people have asked her, so it's definitely her! Unless she has a twin :)

The links are confusing me, so I'll take your word for it. Then I'll post the positive side: That's great that she answered, and thanks for finding it, and posting it.

Omg I adore her! This might be the best news ever.

Could someone please tell me what it says? The page won't load for me.

Could someone please tell me what it says? The page won't load for me.

Katy do you have ticklish feet? and if so, how bad on a scale of 1-10? Trying to poll a few celebs and non celebs but not having much of a response :‎ 10 for sure.

with regards to whether this real or not if you click the twitter link it takes you to her officail verified twitter account and im pretty sure you cant like your ask fm to somebody else's twitter

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back