• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hannah Miley -Uk olympic swimmer

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Here she explains how if someone tickles her too much, it can cause her to have a minor asthma attack

Ttg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 865
Sorry for the silly comment, but Hannah Miley sounds like Montana Cyrus to me :D

This one should not have been shared on the forum. I find it disgusting and completely horrible that people have jumped straight to the 'ticklish thing' in an article that is about dealing with a very tough medical condition.The responses to the thread have been appalling.

This one should not have been shared on the forum. I find it disgusting and completely horrible that people have jumped straight to the 'ticklish thing' in an article that is about dealing with a very tough medical condition.The responses to the thread have been appalling.

This.....well put.

So you want total sensorship? Only things can be posted that several people feel should be posted? Hitler and Mussolini would've loved you guys.

So you want total sensorship? Only things can be posted that several people feel should be posted? Hitler and Mussolini would've loved you guys.

Not censorship; just some decency. And please learn how to spell.

That's a bit of an over reaction in my opinion. I bet most people will read some or all or the article and actually learn something. If anybody had said something along the lines of "I'd like to give her an asthma attack" then that would have been in questionable taste but they haven't.

Philip, thanks for sharing your opinion. I visit a lovely woman for a monthly tickle session. She has a light asthma condition, and I have to be careful. When it's a good day for her, though, she'll say: You can really go to town if you want to. Other days, I have to be gentle and give lots of breaks.

Hi all

Thanks for the balanced views - please remove if deemed offensive. My thoughts are that it's a simple sharing of information. She references it herself in a fun way, I would imagine it's not something she loses sleep over.

I don't think the sharing of this information trivialises asthma at all, although on reflection my choice of wording in the initial post may imply that one would wish to induce an asthma attack by tickling, or that an asthma attack would in some way be a hilarious outcome, which of course was not the implication I intended, I was just referring to the context in which her ticklishness was revealed in the article (....it reveals it by reference to a potential by-product of this ticklishness....). The fact that when someone tickles her her reaction is one which can bring on an asthma attack implies a ticklish reaction of some sort, be it laughing, out of control behaviour, 'I can't breathe', panic etc - thus implying that Hannah Miley is indeed a ticklish celebrity.

Yes the reaction can induce an asthma attack, but this is a tickling forum so people have of course focused on that aspect - I would hope that nobody hear would doubt the seriousness of asthma as a medical condition, but that's not (or wasn't...) the debate within the thread, so people have not mentioned it.

Hope that makes sense....as I said, please remove if deemed distasteful - no offense intended - I imagine that an interesting, productive discussion could be had around this topic - there's bound to be many tickle fetishists as well as non-fetish people who enjoy harmless tickle fights with partners, but for whom asthma is a barrier when it comes to enjoying tickling

Cheers,
TTG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back