• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Latin Celebrities

Kmars

TMF Regular
Hey Guys,

I have a couple of friends of mine in the Miami area that work at the two biggiest Spanish language stations- Univision and Telemundo and I got some info from them on some of the TV personalities. From Univision Talk Show hostess Cristina Saralegui is ticklish-(he said she has very ticklish feet.). Sissi-who is a presenter on the show Sabado Gigante is ticklish on her feet, on one of the shows on Univision Escandolo, Sissi had her toes sucked and she went nuts screaming that it tickled. Karla Martinez-she is the host of the show Control is very ticklish, she was getting a foot rub on one of the shows and she could'nt stop laughing. Marta Susanna-Talk Show host is ticklish on her ribs. From the station Telemundo, from the show Cotorreando hostess Luisa Fernanda has very ticklish feet and is a screamer when tickled. Talk show hostess Maria Celeste is very ticklish, he said she is ticklish around her ribs and neck also sportscaster Claudia Trejos is ticklish. I hope to find out more on the ladies of Spanish TV. IF anyone is familiar with the show Despierta America which comes on Univision TV the hostess Giselle Blondet, I read somewhere that she is ticklish, I would love to know if this is true so if anyone has any info on the ladies of Despierta America please let us know. Thanks.

Univision,.....

I have no clue what the hell they're saying on those channels, but I don't care! I can sit and watch them all day and night, I swear those are the most georgeous women I've ever seen. Even the women on the commercials are fine.

...Mercy!

Muchos gracias, Kmars! With all those ticklish Latinas, I've gotta start watching those Spanish-language stations more. :D

Giselle is only a little ticklish behind her knees. Fernando tried tickling her one time on the show and her only reaction was from behind her knees. ,...... sorry guys

Interesting, Mya, did Fernando try tickling Giselle anywhere else, like the feet? Thanks for the info. :)

Hey Mya,

Do you remember where Fernando tickled Giselle and what made him tickle her? and do you know if Ana Maria is ticklish?

Thanks.

:zzzzz: Fernando tried in alot of different spots but the only reaction he got was from behind Giselles knee. Ana Marie was also poked in her ribs from time to time and she gave no reaction.

That's too bad, Mya. :( Oh well, maybe Fernando's just a bad tickler, like the people on the Howard Stern show. :p Thanks again! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back