• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklegasm Project, Stage One.

RC-Auc

TMF Expert
Jessica was alone in her dorm room, at her computer, on a Saturday night, as she usually was. She was pale, from using her desk lamp as a sun lamp too much of the time...an unfortunate consequence of studying programming. She was in her freshman year, and like most freshman who were actually serious about getting a degree on time, she was much too busy studying to have time for parties, much less a social life. It was one of the few things about her that wasn't ordinary...brown hair, 5'4", 165 pounds, all more or less normal. Jessica figured out early on in life that her looks weren't going to make her a model, but she was smarter and more sensitive than most...emotionally sensitive, that is. Physically was another subject.

While she was typing furiously away at her computer, debugging code, in a state of preoccupation that came from too much work and too little sleep, she got an instant message...which was not typical for her, for a Saturday night or any other night. Even more unusual, the message wasn't from anybody she knew...not that she knew many people.

"Hi!", was all it said...and it was from a guest account. So half-awake, she answered "Hi." back, not thinking too much about who it was from, or what they might want.

The guest answered back, very quickly, "How are you?" In a hurry to get rid of him/her/it, she just answered perfunctorily, "I'm ok, thanks. How are you?"

The response was a little slower, but not much: "I'm fine, thanks for asking. Do you like fireworks?"

The abrupt change of subject was a surprise, so Jessica paused before answering, "I can take or leave them. Why?" The answer back surprised Jessica much more...

"If you maximize your window, I promise to show you something really wild."

At this point, Jessica had already decided this was a bot, programmed by a bored classmate who really should be doing something better with his time. She wasn't about to say so, since the conversation was never really that interesting in the first place and she wasn't trying to prolong it, so without answering, she just maximized her window.

What happened next caught Jessica totally by surprise. She saw many quickly flashing lights, of all sizes, shapes and shades. She stared, trying to figure out what it was, and saw some VERY quickly flashing pictures, too quickly flashing to see very clearly. The caption underneath the pictures read, "Hello, Jessica. Hands, take Jessica's shoes and socks off. Legs, sit Jessica Indian style. Feet, ankles, hold still."

As Jessica's body starting following all of these commands, Jessica was confused. She typed, "What the hell?"

If the person at the other end saw that, they didn't answer. Instead, the response was "Hands, tickle Jessica's feet."

Jessica snorted. Not only was it impossible for a person to tickle themselves (for reasons she never really understood...biology was never her best subject), but Jessica had never been ticklish. The joke was on whoever was telling her to do this...but then why was her body doing things that the computer was telling it? She glanced at the poster on her wall: "The danger is not that computers will think like people but that people will think like computers.--A. Einstein." Jessica laughed in surprise when her hands started tickling her feet! "Hahahahaohmygod!"

While her hands were doing this, her body was doing other things, too. Her nipples hardened, her breathing quickened...when she wasn't laughing! Jessica wondered aloud, "What's going on? I'm nohahahahat ticklish!" Jessica also noticed she was getting damp between her legs, and she worried about having an accident...until she realized with a sickening feeling that it wasn't urine. She was getting hot and bothered...about tickling herself! "What the fuck?!" Jessica didn't usually swear, didn't think it accomplished much, but...what other answer was there for this?

"Hands, stop tickling."

Immediately, Jessica's hands were on the keyboard asking, "What's going on?!"

"Jessica, you obviously have a mind of your own and can speak for yourself. The rest kind of belongs to me now. Hands, turn Jessica's webcam on. Legs, stand Jessica in front of the webcam when it's on."

Jessica's body hastened to comply. As soon as her legs were standing Jessica in front of her now-live webcam, another command came: "Hands, strip Jessica naked!"

NO! Jessica exclaimed to nobody. Jessica had always been sensitive about people seeing her naked because her body wasn't as perfect as the models in the magazines. Now her hands were taking off her clothes in lightning fashion, with her still-hard nipples and her still-damp crotch now becoming evident. Once she was naked, she took a minute to try to process the shock. That time cost her dearly.

The computer was now posting a caption underneath Jessica's webcam of her naked and aroused body. "Jessica loves being tickled, it really turns her on. Her ticklish spots are her feet, behind her knees, the sides of her stomach and under her arms." As Jessica read, surprised that she suddenly HAD ticklish spots, it continued, "Her dream is to be tied up and tickled for hours without being allowed to come. Girls welcome!"

That last snapped Jessica out of her shock. She typed, without her legs moving from the keyboard, "That is NOT true. When I find out who's telling these lies about me, I'm going to sue the hell out of you."

The response was swift and sure. "Ahem. I do NOT lie." This was followed by several pictures of naked girls. Some of them were girls Jessica knew, while others was famous women that Jessica barely knew from pictures of them in the magazines at the checkout counter when Jessica went shopping. What was undeniable was how Jessica felt when seeing those pictures. She wanted these naked girls very badly...and was immediately ashamed for feeling that way. Oh my God, this stinking thing's made me a lesbian. She refused to accept this, so she started thinking of naked boys...and it didn't help! She was still horny beyond her control.

She typed, stunned, "Oh my God! What's happened to me?!" To her renewed horror, she heard the lock on her door being picked. A hooded man came through the door, and locked it behind him. "Why should I tell you...when I can show you?", he said, through a voice that was distorted mechanically in a way that sounded similar to the voice of Jigsaw Kramer from the Saw movies.

"Jessica, lay down on your back, with your arms and legs pointed at the corners of your bed." In a flash, Jessica did so, much to her dismay. The hooded man promptly secured her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed with restraints Jessica had neither seen nor heard of before, made of leather and nylon. The restraints didn't hurt, for which Jessica was thankful, but she wasn't going anywhere.

He traced her fingers upon and down her now-ticklish feet, but he wasn't tickling her much, just getting her attention. "You see, Jessica, I have a plan to make the college safe for everybody, and you're the first part of it. I'll understand if that comes as small consolation. Hopefully, your coming won't." He chuckled to himself.

Jessica giggled uncomfortably, but her arousal couldn't help building.

"You're the first viewer of a little graphics program I've spent most of a year writing. And the reaction from you is priceless, worth every minute. I couldn't figure out how to make it control your mind or your voice, but I must admit...this is so much more fun than that would have been."

He then tickled the backs of her knees, and now he wasn't tickling half-heartedly...he was really trying to force Jessica to laugh, and then come. Jessica couldn't stop it, "HAHAHAHA...ohOHohOH!" She was laughing and moaning and powerless to stop any of it. Jessica tried to keep quiet, so nobody else in the dorms would hear through the non-soundproof walls.

"Jessica, do you like being tickled?"

Jessica: "No, oh my God! I hate it!"

"Good! Wouldn't want people to think you're a slut...but if you want to come, you have to beg for tickling."

Jessica laughed and moaned on, trying to puzzle this out. Meanwhile, the tickler had stopped tickling and had started licking her clitty while rubbing her nipples. Jessica was disgusted that this perverted stranger was helping himself to her naked body, but couldn't deny that she did enjoy the sensations that the licking and rubbing were providing. Jessica moaned, waiting for the release that she'd heard about so often but had never received herself. Small problem: she wasn't receiving it now, either! As her arousal grew and grew, the rubbing and the licking just felt like teasing.

"Have you figured out the problem, Jessica? You're so good at solving problems..."

Jessica heard this and realized something: the tickler knew about her somehow. His build was too tall and stocky to be anyone she knew, which mean he wasn't just a pervert but a stalker as well. "OH MY GOD!", Jessica called out, uncontrollably desperately needing release...and she figured it out. The bastard had made her dependent on the tickling to come! That's what he meant!

Jessica had to put on her best acting chops, "Oh my God, yes, tickle me! I love it and I need it so much!"

Clearly what the tickler had been looking for. He kept licking her clitty but instead of rubbing her nipples, he tickled under her arms. Immediately Jessica's libido went into overdrive. "Yes, yes, YES! HAHAHAHA! OOOHMYYYGOOOD!" She couldn't stand more than a minute until her first orgasm...ever...flooded through her body. Unfortunately, this increased her ticklishness further. The tickler clearly knew that, because the second her orgasm finished, he went back to tickling Jessica's feet!

Jessica was losing her mind! "OHMYGOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

And then two more surprises awaited Jessica. First, the tickler did exactly what she begged him to do, again. He stopped tickling her.

And the final surprise...she was instantly sorry. She was a naked, wet, sweaty mess...and she was now craving the very tickling she was scared to ask for.

The tickler, meanwhile, removed the restraints and returned them promptly to his pack. On his way out the door, he said, "If you tell anybody about this...", and gestured to the webcam.

Jessica then realized that the entire thing had been recorded. The list of her ticklish spots. "Girls welcome!" Being tied to the bed. Her begging to be tickled. Her first orgasm of her life. All on webcam. Forever!

But wait...he said "IF" Jessica told anybody about this! Which meant no one had seen it...right? Jessica knelt down, to convince the tickler absolutely of her submission, and nodded without saying a word.

The tickler packed his bag and beat a hasty retreat, but Jessica couldn't help wondering what the tickler meant by "you're the first part of it."

Last edited:
Well I finished this and felt that it was too short. Therefore I liked it quite a lot. I'd never heard of it til you mentioned it earlier tbh and I'm glad you did. I'm not sure I'd say it was very dark at all but that's just my personal feeling. I think this would have been a pretty cool series.

The start is really promising! It is a shame it was never continued!

I also didn't know about it before you mentioned it in the other post and I also cannot find anything dark here! If you feel like continuing with it some time, I would be really happy!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back