• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(relatively) new girl :)

PinkFeathers

Hiya folks,

I'm not /brand/ new here, but I've only been around a short time so I thought I'd say hello :)

I'm Melissa, early 20s college student in Missouri, eager to have some fun here :D I'm a ler/lee switch, and love the softer, sensual side of tickling rather than being forced into being desperate to breathe :D I'd much rather slowly drive a lee crazy and have her want more, not less. :) Feet are definitely my favorite, but tummies and sides are a very close follow.

Yes, "her"... sorry, dudes. :D

Look forward to talking with/playing with you! :) I'm often in the chat, as well as the various messengers. :) Love to RP, as well!

Yeah I've seen you in the chat a few times. Well congrats on de-lurking and hope you enjoy the site :yayzorz:

Welcome to the TMF, Melissa, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome! I just decided to join myself and meet all the cool people here :).

Welcome PinkFeathers! Hope you enjoy yourself here! I've seen you in the chat a few times but never got to talk with you. Hopefully that will change soon.

Welcome PinkFeathers! Hope you enjoy yourself here! I've seen you in the chat a few times but never got to talk with you. Hopefully that will change soon.

the person is already proving as a pain in the chatroom.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back