• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much time does it usually pass while you are being tickled non stop?

How much time does it usually pass while you are being tickled non stop?

• Less than 3 minutes.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 3 minutes to 5 minutes.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 6 to 10 minutes.

• 10 to 15 minutes.

• 15 to 20 minutes.

• 20 to 30 minutes.

• 30 to 45 minutes.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 45 to 60 minutes.

• 60 to 90 minutes.

• More than 90 minutes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TicklesXXX

TMF Master
I always read people say "hours" tickling each other, but in videos it almost never goes longer than 5 or 10 minutes, and in my real life experience I think the longest time being tickled have been like 10 minutes.

So it is very hard to believe that you pass hours being tickled... It seems that the common time is less than 5 minutes...

What do you say?

When my girlfriend and I tied each other up we both did about 20 minutes of tickling each. Some of it wrapped around playful tickling/sensual tickling but it would still be torturous anyways.

I've been tickled for an hour and a bit I think. But it wasn't really non-stop as there were moments to catch my breath etc.

I can't ever remember tickling someone non-stop for more than a few minutes. But a tickling session could last for over an hour, easy. Just breaks every now and then. I think my fingers would give out after 15 or 20 minutes if I were tickling non stop! :p

The longest time I have been tickled non-stop is 75 minutes, by Goddess Shelly. :woman:

I'm very ticklish and I give up usually very quickly then have it continue after a break but my answer is less than 3 minutes while i'm being tickled

As a tickler I have tickled a lady once for 6 hours but with breaks of course.

I can go about 10 minutes non stop but I need a definite break at that point!
Especially if ticklegasms are involved!!!! The intensity after that would definitely make me pass out!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back