• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ronda Rousey had an interesting quote in one of her magazine interviews

Nice quote. :thumbsup:

She did an interview on Conan O'Brien as well where she discussed her ticklishness. If you look hard enough on here, I'm sure you can find it. :)

Thats an odd quote to have. maybe shes getting alot of emails regarding her being deathly ticklish. :popcorn:

Just got the new maxim that this was in and there was a question Maxim asked:

Which of these illegal mma moves would you be more opposed to becoming legal: hair pulling or tickling?

Her response: Tickling! I'm unbelievably ticklish! When I was a little kid, my sisters would hold me down and tickle me until I peed my pants. I'm so traumatized that I go straight up fucking ninja when people try to tickle me.

Music to my ears! shes going to be one of the coaches on the next ultimate fighter. plenty of barefoot shots for sure. :hungry:

Hhhmmm, curious what those unbelievably ticklish feet look like....

Nice find!

Makes me wonder, if maybe her fight skills were crafted in part from her childhood tickling experiences!

Odd thing. She mentions that tickling is illegal in her sport so I looked up the rules and regulations online. And while hair pulling is one of 31 fouls/moves not allowed, tickling is not on the list. It would seem it is not banned after all. And if that is the case, I'd definitely use that against her if I was a female facing her in the ring.

http://www.ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations

That would be one way to get her to release that armbar; just give a quick scratch to her soles. That'll do the trick. And once you get the chance, grab her legs in a leglock position, and REALLY go to town on those tootsies. THAT would get her to tap! :D

Hahaha would be so awesome if someone just uses tickling as a offensive technique and the lee tapts out. That would go viral on the internet/media :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back