• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*8-6* Frankies Nude Audition! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
21 year old Frankie is hot! With her short punkish hair and curvy pin up body, I was eager to shoot her for awhile, and was certainly hoping she'd be ticklish. Frankie stripped down to nothing, and props her very sexy size 9 feet upI start out by lightly caressing Frankies soles, and she immediately sputters into helpless giggling. When the sole tickling intensifies, Frankies laughter is anything but subdued, and she also is quite the struggler, which is very cute. Not since Cha Cha has there been a more expressive ticklee on this site, and Frankies reactions to the foot tickling are a revelation of a girl with VERY ticklish feet! In the second sequence Frankie is nude, bound to the table, and her upperbody is tickled. Frankie struggles intensely trying to fight off the tickling, but there is simply no escape, and eventually she is a giggling mess. Frankies, underarms, sides, and tummy all receive equal amounts of tickling. The next sequence features Frankies sides and bare ass being tickled while she bounces up and down and laughs her head off. In her interview she confesses to liking being tickled. I really like this girl, and hope she comes back for more. Get the full video at www.clips4sale.com/19581 and see part one streaming at www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Frankie1.jpg
    Frankie1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,375
  • Frankie2.jpg
    Frankie2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,068
  • Frankie3.jpg
    Frankie3.jpg
    954.9 KB · Views: 652
  • FrankieInterviewed.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 586
  • FrankiesNudeAuditionTMF.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,315
Last edited:
IMG_7913_zpsf965d57c.jpg

Very hot. Would love to tickle her underarms and sexy boobs! Great to see some body hair too!! ;)

Love all the curvy models you feature. Looking forward to seeing more.

she is sexy and cute! i like her laugh, and i love it when she points her big toes. its like flag that says tickle my feet more. so hot!

Video Stills 1

Attachments

• Frankie19.jpg
    Frankie19.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Frankie20.jpg
    Frankie20.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Frankie22.jpg
    Frankie22.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Frankie23.jpg
    Frankie23.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Frankie24.jpg
    Frankie24.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 55
Video Stills 2

Attachments

• Frankie8.jpg
    Frankie8.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Frankie9.jpg
    Frankie9.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 23
  • Frankie11.jpg
    Frankie11.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Frankie12.jpg
    Frankie12.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Frankie15.jpg
    Frankie15.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 26
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back