• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our session (M/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello my fans!!! I do severely apologize for the delay. Life can get real buys.. I have several requests from other members and this is the first of those requests. To the other members who have been patiently waiting for their stories, first of all, I SINCERELY apologize. I thank you for your patience. I am not in the process of getting those stories out.

This particular story is designed like a cyber session, but did it happen in real life? That is for you to figure out.... lol I want to say thanks to my partner…. She is my inspiration…

Enjoy and let me know what you think...

Our session

Then I would get a hold of your ankle, pull your foot up onto my lap. Then, I would take off your shoe and sock, exposing your cute foot. You wiggle your toes in anticipation. Then I slowly trace the tip of my finger on their side of your big toe, down the side of your instep and around your heel, then up the side of your foot, then across the tips of your toes.

You giggle and your foot twitches with this light tickling. Then, i tickle the undersides of your toes and find a sweet spot on the underside of your index toe. Like so far?

That sounds awesome. Lol, I'd curl my cute toes and laugh and squirm and I'd be in heaven. That sounds really so great. Hehe, and when you nibble at the balls of my feet I really go wild. Hehe

We shall get to your toes soon. I still have to tickle the sole of your foot! I would concentrate on the arches. Feeling you squirm is awesome! You are so ticklish.... Then i nibble that delicate skin of your arch and start making my up to the ball of your foot....

Yay, now I'm really in heaven. I scream and laugh and curl my cute lil toes. I squirm and struggle and you really have to hold my ankles in a firm grip

And this is just one foot so far.... now i start to nibble right on the center of the ball of your foot. My teeth lightly scrape across the sensitive skin. I see your toes curling an opening. I then nibble right on that spot on the ball of your foot where it meets the big toe, right on that line.

Damn, now you really hit the right spot. I scream out and clench my small fists. My foot wiggles and I try to escape, but no chance.

Yep, no chance at all. My next stop is the lick the pad of your big toe, then the rest of the toes. My tongue then travels between the sensitive crevices of your toes, tickling them. A real good spot is the tip of my tongue sliding along the base of your toes. My chin then touches the ball of your foot.. I think I need to nibble there again....

Oh shit, now I'm really doomed. Lol, you might better tie me up before I start to kick. My soft I skin really is so damn sensitive and I'm ticklish everywhere. And under and in between my toes it's really damn torturous.

Thanks for the warning.. lol Then I guess we have to tie you down. I know.. Let's go to a dungeon. Place those ankles in the stocks at the end of a table and tie your wrists down over your head. You are now completely helpless and vulnerable. First, I think I will snack on those delicious toes of yours... Or should I nibble on the ball of your foot? What would you want first? Lol

Oh shit, now I'm really helpless. Well, probably you take care for my cute little toes. They didn't get it that bad till now, so it would be awesome. Lol, but I curl and wiggle them, trying to get away and to protect them. Hehe

So take your time with them. Lol, a really long ordeal is really awesome. So start to drive me insane

I guess I have to look at the little toes. Aww, look how cute it is! It is wiggling like it wants attention... How should I tease it? Should I use my feather? Or should I use my tongue? I think i will use a feather first... The feather would slide along the outer edge of the toe as I hold it still. I can hear your giggles... I then rub the feather along the inner side of the skin. You are quite sensitive there aren't you. I continue the feather tickling for a minimum of 30 minutes.. Can you take that? That little toe looks so delicious...I wrap my lips around the digit, and you feel my tongue slurping on your skin. Does it turn you on? Good.. I want to hear your moans. You can hear my slurping on that toe... As I slurp, I then also rake my fingers lightly on the center of the ball of your foot. I can't help myself, i must taste the rest of your toes. My mouth devours your toes, and my fingers continue to tickle your sole. Can you take that? Then I see your other foot. It is still inside the shoe... I think it is time to play with that foot

Oh shit. 30 minutes with the feather? Really a pretty damn long time and I'm not sure whether I can take it for such a long time, but I will love every minute of it, even if I really laugh myself almost to death. I'll try to wiggle and curl them and when you slide the feather between them I really become loud. They are so damn sensitive and I really almost die. Now when you suck and nibble them I really go wild. I'll still giggle, but I also have this tingling between my legs and it's such a turn on. And when you rake your fingers over my sole while you suck my toes you're really on the best way to make me cum. Yes. That's so intense that I really could cum if you continue a bit longer.
Then I have to continue!!! *evil laugh*

I remove the shoe and sock of your other foot. Now I have a brand new foot to play with... I am inspired as I look at your saliva coated toes on your first foot. I am going to have so much fun with this new foot. I start with a nice long lick up your sole and then into the undersides of your toes. Then I get the hairbrush and begin to slide it up and down your sole. I see your body convulsing with laughter, but we have just begun!! I pull your toes back to make your sole taut and the brush slides up and down very slowly. Then i keep the brush on the ball of your foot and twirl it in a circular motion. I want to break you... You do not get to cum right now... You will in due time, but your feet must suffer first...

And they will suffer. I curl my cute toes in anticipation as you remove my shoe and my sock and I'm near to beg for mercy, but I don't do it. Now you lick over my sensitive and soft skin and I giggle, but then you take the brush and my eyes widen in panic. No, you can't do it, but you do. As I feel the bristles on my soft skin I really laugh hard, especially as you hold my toes back. And then as you torture the ball of my foot I almost die. I scream and beg for mercy, but it seems that I won't get much mercy. Damn, this will be such a long suffering and I have no clue how long you will tickle my poor foot.

hehehehe oh, it will be a while... I could play with these feet forever... But I change my mind. I want you to cum... Because you will be even more sensitive than ever... I remove your bottoms to expose you. I then run a feather up and down your "lips", then I leave it in between them. Then I go back to your toes. I take your big toe in my mouth. I suck hard, with my tongue swirling on the toe pad. Then I feast on your other toes. I take the tips of my fingers and gently stroke the balls of your foot, very lightly. My sucking gets harder, the tickling on the balls of your feet get more furious.... i hear you moaning... did you cum yet?

Oh god, the feather on my lower lips is really too much and now I really scream. I buck and struggle and pull at my bonds, but I can't escape and in some way I also don't wanna escape. Then you go back to my toes and suck them and I moan and giggle. If you would touch my privates I would really explode, but then you tickle my foot again and i laugh hysterically, but it's mixed with moaning. Mu pussy tightens and then I buck. I laugh and scream and while I almost die I explode in a huge orgasm.

Excellent (in my Mr. Burns from the Simpsons voice)... I can see how hard you came and I pop my mouth off your big toe. You look deliriously happy. I come over to your privates and slowly pull the feather out between your lips. You are really sensitive now so I continue to stroke the feather there. Now I give you a choice. Do you want me to continue the pussy feathering, or do I go to your extra sensitive feet right now?

I wanna answer, but as you run the feather over my soft pussy lips I laugh so hard that I can't talk anymore. I'm completely hysterical and I buck and struggle like mad. I don't know what's worse and I don't know what I want, but at the moment I'm completely out of control. Then I manage to say take the feet again. My poor pussy really needs a lil break not.

I then gently blow across those soft parts.... Then I walk over to your feet. I can see them twitching. I think I will work on the right foot first. I grab some toe ties, and place them on those cute toes. I pull the ties back to the stocks so your foot is completely and totally helpless. They are vulnerable.... I grab a black ball point pen and wave it in front of your eyes. Then, I begin to write on the soles of your feet. Here is what I write in SMALL print...

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this."
This is just your right foot.....

I'm really not so sure whether this was the right choice, but it's too late to think about it. My toes are tied and I'm completely helpless and as I feel that ball point on my skin I laugh immediately and within seconds I'm hysterical. I scream and laugh and I'm red in my face. Tears are running down my cheeks and there's nothing I can do than laugh. I don't know how long you'll torture me, but it doesn't matter, nobody will ask me and probably it will be a damn long night. It tickles so bad and I really have no clue how to survive it, but in some way it still turns me on. My poor foot twitches a little bit, but the bondage keeps it in place.

I see you are a pleading, laughing mess... I give you a break (can't have you die on me.. lol) and let you breath. I am looking at the writing on your sole and then i look over at your other foot. The skin of your sole looks so.....clean.... let's fix that shall we? I have to finish the speech. I take the ball point pen, then begin to write in SMALL print...

"But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

After the writing, then i start to use my tongue to lap up the skin on the undersides of those helpless toes....

I'm really almost dead from all that hard laughing and it tickles so bad that it almost hurts. I wish I could move my foot and desperately I try to curl my cute little toes, but I can't. Eventually I have a little break and I breathe heavily, till unable to speak or even beg for mercy. I'm really almost delirious. But then it begins again on my other foot. This damn ball point really drives me insane and I scream and laugh on top of my lounges. It tickles so bad and it's really pure torture, but during all that hysterical laughing I got another orgasm. I don't know whether you have noticed it and it also doesn't matter cuz the torture goes on. You lick my cute little toes and I laugh frantically, struggling and pulling at my bonds like a mad woman. I have no idea for how long this ordeal already goes but it seems to be forever. I don't have any clear thoughts anymore and all I can feel and also remember is this brutal tickling on my poor soft soles.
(Lol, now I hope the ink of that ball point isn't water resistant. Otherwise the cleaning could take really long and my poor soles all pink and raw. Lol, I really have such a damn sensitive skin.)

As I look up from writing the Gettysburg address on your soles, I see this look of delirium on your face. I also see an extreme look of satisfaction. Then my eyes move down and see your privates. Your pussy looks really WET. I ask if you came again, and you nod your head yes. Oh, so you must truly be enjoying this... So tickling your privates with a feather right now, would probably drive you insane? I use the tip of the feather to trace along the lips and across your clit, trying to send you into another frenzy. I want to make you cum for a third time... Just imagine what will happen after a third one? I have to clean your feet still. I don't know if the ink is water resistant, but we will find out...

But as the feather continues to tease you, I tell you that I will let you cum again ONLY if you beg me to tickle clean your feet.... Otherwise, I will leave you in your heat for a very long time with no release anytime soon...

I'm completely out of breath and I'm almost hyperventilating now and it seems that this will never end. I want to say something, but I can only babble done stuff without any sense. And then you start to run the feather over my pussy and I start to laugh again. Within seconds I'm hysterical and after that climax it almost hurts. My pussy is so sensitive now. I want to get pleasures but I think I won't survive another round on my feet, but eventually I give up. I scream and beg and eventually I beg you to tickle my feet again when you only let me cum again.

Very good... I knew you would break.. I will be honest, I want to taste your pussy, but I won't. But this feather will taste it. I stroke the feather across your folds, teasing your clit over and over again. You feel the tip of the feather circling your love nubbin over and over and over and over and over again. Finally, I see your body tense out and you cum hard again. Wow, did you squirt right now? lol Awww my poor victim is completely spent right now.... Yet she looks so at peace. Very beautiful sight. I untie your wrists so you can be free for a moment. I give you some water and allow you to catch your breath. I am not an evil tickler. lol I want to take care of you too. Because when I get to your feet, you will suffer... lol

I'm really completely spent and I almost can't sit up as you untie my hands, bit I manage it to drink a bit while my other hand covers my pussy and gently rubs it. If I could only reach my poor feet, but I can't and they're still tied. I know that I can't escape my fate and that this torture will probably go on for a really long time. So I give it up to fight, but I look at you and wink. Ok, start it, make me beg, make me laugh. And make me cum again, please.

As you wish my dear....Let's tie these wrists back down. By the way, nice looking pussy.

I go back down to your feet. I am looking at the tiny print writing on your soles. I am *so* going to enjoy this. I get my electric toothbrush toy (did you think it was going to be a bigger brush?) because I know this will take a LONG time to cover your feet. I click it on. You hear that buzzing sound. I turn it back off then you jolt in place when you feel my hands massaging your feet. I am rubbing dishwashing soap on your feet and i make sure I lather them up really well. I can hear your squealing and laughing just from me applying and massaging the soap. You are DOOMED then. Lol

The brush comes on and I rotate the spinning brush bristles in a circular motion on the heel of your foot. I can see your foot straining to move, but it is trapped. Your poor helpless right foot is going...nowhere. The brush does it's cleaning on the heel and I can see the ink starting to fade, but not quickly enough. That means, this may take a very LONG while. Hey, we can't have ink on your feet can we? Although it does give new meaning to the word "footprint". Yes, bad joke, but who cares? I am going to clean these feet...

I then take the brush and it begins to move to that spot where the heel meets the arch. Ooooh!! A hot spot! Man, I really did cover all your foot skin with this ink. This cleaning of the right foot, just might take close to an hour.....

Now I know that it was at mistake to taunt you. I already laugh and giggle as you rub the soap all over my feet but I love this feeling so much. But then comes this tooth brush and I already scream even before it has touched my skin. It runs over my petite heel and these rotating bristles drive me insane. Oh god, you said an hour per foot? How shall I survive this? Then you slowly move to my arch and now I really become loud. Damn, I don't wanna imagine how bad it'll be under and in between my cute toes. I scream and laugh so loud now and I'm already completely out of control. But it's also so damn a rousing. I love it to be helpless and I love to get my feet touched till I almost wet myself.

The toothbrush continues to makes it's long slow path across your foot skin. I am constantly moving it in a circular fashion, and I am enjoying the sound you are making. Especially when the brush hits a tender spot. Look at the time! 15 minutes have passed and I am still only on your arch. Now it is time to clean the upper part of your arch and going into the ball of the foot. You scream like a banshee when the brush starts getting to that tender skin. You can't move your foot. The vibrations of the bristles is ripping through your nervous system. The brush goes to the outer edge of your foot and wow, I didn't realize just how sensitive it is there. You really do have tender ticklish feet....Now what happens when I put the spinning bristles right on your instep?

I really laugh so hard and as the brush moves up I really panic. I would have wiggles my foot, but it's trapped and so I can't do anything. These damn bristles tickle everywhere and on my instep it's real torture. I scream and beg, but as you touch my arch with it I really freak out. That's more than I can stand and I almost can't breathe anymore, but the tingling between my legs increases again. Damn, if it goes on then I'll probably cum from just getting my feet tickled.

We are getting close to your breaking point already and we haven't even gotten to the sweet spots on your feet... Oh this is going to be fun.... I turn off the brush so you can catch your breath. I come up to your head and plant a gentle kiss on your forehead. You are such a trooper. But you have dirty feet so we have to clean them. After a good 5 minute rest, I walk back towards your feet. But before I get there, I grab that feather again and diddle it on your clit for a few seconds.. Let's get you heated... lol
Then I am back at your foot. Congratulations. Your right foot is half cleaned. Now, let's clean the ball of your foot.... I see your body tense up in crazy anticipation. Then you hear the whirring of the bristles again. I let it go on for a few seconds to build the anticipation....

I smile happily and exhausted as you gimme a break and then you run the feather over my pussy lips again. My high pitched shrieks can be heard and I almost cum. But then u move down to my foot and I panic. I try to curl my cute little toes, but I can't and I beg again. But I know that u won't show mercy and I also don't want mercy. Please touch my soft sole and make me laugh again.

As the anticipation builds, you hear me taunt you. I tell you how tickly this will be and once I start, I will not stop until the ball of your foot is cleaned. Then it happens......

CONTACT!!!!

The brush bristles then make contact with the ball of your foot. It circles around the skin at a very fast pace and the sound of your laughter is ear piercing. When the bristles go across the middle of the ball, i know you must be in pure tickle nirvana. I even "scrub" the bristles on that same spot. I hear the entire bondage table squeaking and can see it shaking. This must be a real good spot!! Then I run the bristles horizontally across the ball of the foot very slowly. Millimeter by millimeter... The ink starts to fade away and I can see the pink skin. I then pull the bristles away. I can hear you cackling and breathing hard. Then I nibble on the ball of your foot....

I always wanted to know how it feels to be in the stocks and getting tickled almost to death and now I know it. I feel like a witch in the holy inquisition and probably I would have confessed everything, but it's also such a huge turn on. You terrorize my poor balls with these bristles and my soft skin must be all pink. Then you nibble there and I almost faint. My cute lil toes hurt a bit from the attempt to curl them, but I don't care. This tickling is so much fun and such an evil torture. I love it, and I never thought that I could stand it for such a long time.

You definitely know how it feels now... lol The good news is, the ball of your foot is clean. In fact, your right foot is clean. I didn't write on your toes.... But there is no way I will leave them out. I untie the toes of your right foot and you wiggle them freely for the first time in a long time. The i begin to lick the undersides of your toes. You feel my warm tongue flickering in between them as well. Then I take your big toe and begin to suck on it. You can hear me slurping on it as well as your other toes. Does this feel better?

I still giggle and laugh but it's more a moaning now as you suck my toes. It feels so good and I'm near to cum again. I lightly curl them in your mouth and your tongue twirls around them driving me insane again.

I wanted to give you a reward after feeling the wrath of the bristles. Just think, your left foot still has ink on it... lol

In fact, I want you to cum again. I want to drain you completely. I suck harder on your toes and begin to lightly tickle the ball of your foot with my fingers. My tongue is swirling around each digit. Then I nibble at your toes and continue to tickle the ball of your foot. I want to drain you of all your sexual juices... Take you to a level you have never been before. Your toes taste real good and I love the sound of your laughter.

As you tickle my already tortured balls again I start to laugh hysterically. But in combination with the sucking of my toes it's such a pleasure. These warm feeling between my legs I creases and I cum again.

Ah, very nice... I see you cum again and it brings a smile to my face. I blow on your foot and you quiver. You are really sensitive now. But now we have to get your left foot clean....

I walk over to it and begin to massage the soap onto your foot. Your ties of your left foot are tied back. There will be no movement of this foot at all. Then I click on the brush again. I will have some fun first. I turn off the brush, grab a rubber band and attack the toothbrush to the sole of your foot. The bristles are right on the middle of the ball of your foot. I click the brush on and the brush stays on that one spot never stopping.... Then I go back to your pussy and get a new feather. the previous one is too wet now. lol The new feather teases your lips while the bristles twirl on your ball of the foot....

I'm really exhausted and you haven't even started with my other foot. The brush is tied against my sole and the vibrating there and the bristles on my ball drive me insane again. I laugh and scream and then u torture my cute pussy with the feather again. It runs over my swollen pussy lips and. Don't know anymore what's worse, the tickling of my foot or at my pussy. I buck and scream and I'm completely out of control. Damn, this drives me crazy, but I want it.

Like I said, I am going to take you to a whole new tickle level. Let's see how much cum you have... Let's see how sensitive your body can be. You will never be the same again after this... hehehehehehehe

I flutter the feather over your pussy. It is getting really wet and you are getting horny again. You have already cum 4 times, but I know you have more in you... I like the way your hips buck and you are getting hotter. But I stop cold. Let's leave you on edge for a bit... *evil laugh*

I go back to your foot and take away the brush. But I go immediately back to your heel. You know what is better than this brush? A vibrating egg.... I tie that egg onto the ball of your foot, while I use the brush to clean the heel and arch of your foot. While I do this, I lick your big toe. So you have a electric toothbrush on your heel/arch, a vibrating egg on the ball of your foot, my tongue licking your big toe pad and I left your pussy wet.... Will you hate me after this?

I howl out in frustration as you stop to tease and tickle my pussy. I move up my hips desperately and I almost cry. Then you turn back to my poor foot and tape the vibrating egg to my ball. I laugh and scream and it is so bad. I almost die. Then you brush my heel and suck my toes and I freak out completely. I'm really loud now, but it's mixed with moaning and cute sounds too. If you would only touch my pussy. I'm so aroused that it almost a hurts and tears are in my eyes, but then I cum again. I buck and shiver and I also squirt but the tickling doesn't stop. Completely exhausted I lay there and laugh and laugh. My sides hurt, my tummy too, but I'm in tickle heaven or hell.

You just came a 5th time.... Excellent.... I know you must be enjoying this immensely... I take off the vibrating egg, so i can clean the ball of your foot. It takes a while, but we get it clean. Now, both feet are ink free. I stand there and gaze at your soles. Nice and pink. Wrinkled from being wet so long. Your toes twitching. I hear moaning, giggling and wheezing because you are trying to catch your breath. I look between your legs and there is a TON of girl juice all over you and the table below. I release your ankles from the stocks. I release your wrists... You are now free, but you can't even move.

I flip you over onto your belly. It is like moving a limp body. lol As you lay there I begin to rub your back. After all that, you need some pampering. You still giggle because your body is so sensitive. I tell you to go to sleep now. You earned it. As you melt away in peaceful oblivion, i continue to massage. You are not completely asleep. I then go to your feet. They look so cute. They are just laying there. So pink, so delicious looking. I can't help myself. I begin to lick your feet. My tongue travels up and down your soles and into your toes... I really love these cute feet...

I'm really so exhausted and can't move anymore. You untied me, but I'm so weak now and then you massage me and I purr and moan. I feel so good and I'm so happy. Then I lick my feet and I giggle again. My soles are all pink now from this ordeal and even a bit raw, but it still tickles as your tongue slides over my soft skin. I moan and purr and giggle and I love it. Now as my toes are free I wiggle them lightly and your tongue slides over the wrinkles of my soles as I curl my toes. It feels so good and I make cute sounds again.

I love making you purr... My tongue travels all over that nice pink skin. They feel so sensitive and ticklish. I make sure my tongue covers every inch of both soles. I even nibble the center of the ball of your foot again. Then I nibble up the sole of your foot, off your heel and being to nibble on your Achilles tendon....

I giggle a bit more now and my feet wiggle lightly. My hand moves between my legs and rub there gently. It feels so damn good and I'm really in heaven now. God damn, don't stop it. Please ....use the feather on my toes. Lick them, suck them nibble them, they are all yours.

I can see you rubbing yourself, enjoying this moment. You want the feather on your toes? As you wish. I stroke the feather across the undersides of your toes and after the stroke, I lick there. Then the feather slides across and then I lick. I like the way the feather slides across your toes. Then I pull your big toe away from your index toe and twirl the feather on that tender skin, then I lick there. Tastes soooooo good. I love these toes. I could play with them forever... I pull your index toe away from your middle toe and play with the soft skin between there. I repeat this with all your toes...
Your feet look so wonderful, I would use my cock to tickle your toes right now. But I guess I have to just use the feather and my tongue... So delicious... I love these toes... Cum again my dear...

I laugh and giggle as you run the feather under and in between my toes and as you lick there. It tickles and I laugh, but it also turns me on so much. I still rub my pussy and I'm near to cum again. So u wanna tickle my feet with your cock? Well, do it, cum on my soles, fuck them.

Wow... You would let me do that? Watching you cum so many times and having you on edge, well, let's just say I am aroused as well. Lol

Well, since you gave the ok... I expose myself and place my cock on your soles. You can tell what it is and I hear you moan. Then I begin to slide the tip on the undersides of your toes. Oh my goodness, your feet feel divine. While my cock tickles your toes, my fingers tickles the tops of your feet...

I giggle and moan as I feel your cock slide over my soles and your fingers on top of my feet. It drives me wild and I continue to play with myself. If it goes on a bit longer I will cum again, but I can also give you a foot job if u want.

I keep sliding my cock over your soles and can feel your toes tickling it. Oh my goodness and I just saw you cum again... I am harder than ever now....

Go ahead, give me the footjob...

With a smile in my face I take your hard cock between my soles and rub it gently. My soft skin strokes over its shaft and mu little toes wiggle and play with its head. I know that you like it and so I apply a little bit more pressure. My legs are still spread as I do this and I play with myself too.

Oh man, your feet feel so damn good. My eyes roll in the back of my head once I saw your feet on my shaft and you playing with yourself. The look in your eyes. The way your toes play with me. I lay back and my hips begin to thrust. The pressure you are applying are driving me to heaven... I takes me a long time to come so are your feet prepared for it?

Oh yes, I am prepared. I know that you love what you see and I lick my lips in a seducing way. The head of your cock is between my toes and I lightly squeeze it with them. Then I rub it again and I moan and giggle too. It feels good and I'm in heaven too.

Now why did you have to do that? Lick your lips? I get even harder and your toes are driving me crazy and that soft skin on the shaft feels divine. Your giggles are driving me wild and knowing that this is tickling you drives me insane. After a while (trust me, it takes me a long time to release) your toes apply the right amount of pressure and I cum. I mean, i EXPLODE. My cum comes squirting out. Most on your toes, but some goes flying all over the place...

Happy to make you come I continue a bit longer to rub your cock with my feet. It feels so damn good and I'm so aroused. Now I look at you and giggle lightly. I wink at you. Oops, now my feet are dirty again. So what shall we do against this? Hehe, I might have a nice idea. So why not clean them up again? Hehe a hogtie with tied big toes would be a good position. Maybe tied elbows and tied knees too. Lol, so my feet are all yours again and a lil ass and pussy tickling works too in this position. Hehe

You continue to drive me crazy with your feet rubbing my now sensitive cock. Then you tell me your feet are dirty again..... Well, we can't have your feet have cum on them all day can we?

I flip you over on your stomach. But first, let me clean my cock. I have cum dripping on the ground. The owner of this dungeon would want me to clean that up. lol Now, back to these feet. I place you in the hogtie and you are..

Completely

And

Totally

Helpless

It is an amazing sight to see my cum drenched on your soft and beautiful feet. I do clean up the mess, but there is still some residue. Got to clean these feet again. But before that, I see your ass wiggling. Trying to get me hard again? Well, you succeeded. I take another feather and drag the tip of the feather slowly down your ass crack. I can see you clench your ass, but I pull a cheek away, exposing that sensitive skin. The feather makes its cruel path down the crack and you are falling apart.

Then the feather tip travels to your hole. It traces the outer edges, then I poke the puckered orifice a few times to send you with insane shivers. You are so ticklish there... I spend a lot of time teasing your crack and your hole. What is this I see? Are you getting wet AGAIN?

Oh god, I really love this position so much. It makes me feel so damn helpless and all my sensitive parts are exposed and I can't do anything. I really have a cute small and round ass and I wiggle it temptingly while you clean my feet. These tight ropes everywhere really feel so good and besides the ass wiggling I can't do much. Then you take a feather and tickle my ass crack and I start to laugh. It tickles like hell and I trash around in my bonds. Especially as you run it over my asshole and the sensitive area between my asshole and mu pussy. Within seconds I'm a laughing mess again and I have tears in my eyes, but I really enjoy myself and my pussy gets wet again. My pussy lips are lightly swollen and I have so much fun.
(Btw, poking right above my hipbones is also fun. Hehe, and squeezing my sides and ribs.)

I can see how wet you are getting as I tickle your ass and asshole... I bet you want this feather to go lower don't you? Your ass looks so good and I could play with it forever...I can see your toes curl as I tickle your ass. Your soles glistening from my wiped up cum. Then the feather goes lower...Ah yes, what a pretty pussy. The feather dances its way across your folds and I can see you shudder.

I then use my fingers to pull a "lip" to the side and can see your pinkness. The feather tickles away in your most intimate spot. I keep this going for a long time, and even pull away the other lip to tickle it too. Damn your pussy just looks so damn good. It is soo ticklish too. I start to tickle your clit with the feather and also grab your butt cheek with my other hand and massage it. I think it is time for you to cum again...

This feather really drives me insane. At first my cute ass and now my pussy again. As you touch my lower lips with it my high pitched shrieks can be heard again and I buck. It tickles like hell and it turns me on so much. I'm really close to explode again and I'm completely out of control. I clench my small fists and curl my little toes and I buck and struggle. The slow strokes on this area are really too much and as you spread my pussy lips I moan in pleasure. You massage and squeeze my cute firm ass and I'm in heaven. Then you torture my swollen clit and laughing hysterically I cum again. Hehe, it see I just ruined another feather, so do u have to punish me again?

Why yes, you will be punished for that. These are borrowed feathers and the owner will not be too pleased with you cumming on them all the time. Lol

This is the 7th time you have came. I'm trying to get to at least 10... lol I look at your juicy pussy and lick my lips. I bet it tastes wonderful in there.... But first, a little punishment is in order. I find your hipbones and squeeze there. Oh my goodness! Look at you buck like crazy! But there is no escape. I continue to squeeze those hipbones and want to send you into a frenzy. Your ass is wiggling and I am mesmerized by it. I kiss your cheeks and then tickle your sides/ribs. I even use the tip of my tongue to lick the tip of your butt crack. In between licks and tickles, I keep telling you that your helpless feet will get punished very soon.

I knew that I would get a punishment and I really deserve it. I'm such a bad girl. Now you squeeze my hip bones, poke my ribs and I really laugh and scream. I buck and my cute ass wiggles and then you lick it so that I shriek again. It feels so good and I'm in tickle heaven now. Now you threaten to torture my feet again and I curl my toes in anticipation. God damn, yes, do it. I think my soles are still pink from this long tickling, but I also think that they're ready for another round of hard tickling. Yes, punish them as hard as you can, I really deserve it.

You have been a very bad girl. Your feet are too blame!! I tie your big toes together so now you are just that much more helpless. I clean your feet first with a warm towel to get the remaining cum residue off your feet... I begin to nibble your feet like corn on the cob first sending you into hysterics. Your feet are absolutely delicious. They are so soft, so tender, so damn ticklish. I get three vibrating eggs. Two of them go on each foot right on the arches. The third one will be slip in and strapped into your hungry pussy. I turn on all three eggs and you laugh, shriek and moan. The sensations are driving you with laughter and lust.

Since the eggs are on your arches, I then suck and nibble those wonderful toes, while my fingers tickle the balls of your feet. I can hear your wetness slapping against the pussy egg. Time to send you over the edge...

I turn my head a bit so that I can see what you do. My eyes widen in terror as I see the vibrating eggs. Then you tape them against my arches and one is insides me. As you switch them on I start to laugh hysterically. This vibrating kills me, but it also turns me on and within a few seconds I'm dark red in my face from all the laughing. Then you tickle my poor balls and suck on my toes and I really go wild. My feet are really tiny and now every inch of them gets it really bad. I curl my toes and shriek, but I also moan and the egg between my legs brings me to orgasm soon. But it doesn't stop. Damn, I'm so hypersensitive now and I really love it even though it's pure torture now. Hehe ....

lol the torture continues.. I am still nibbling your toes, the eggs are still going, but my hands start to tickle your ass. You are going crazy and I LOVE it. You have came 7 times and your sensitivity level is off the charts. I adore your feet. I would never stop playing with them.

I then turn the eggs off. The tickling ceases for now. I do have to let you breathe. lol The I look into your tear soaked eyes. "Want some more or do you quit?"

I'm completely tickle destroyed now and I really need a little break now. Something to drink, maybe a cigarette, but then I would love another round. Maybe combined with a nice massage. Hehe, but there's no need to untie me. I love it so much to be all helpless. Hehe, maybe you should gag me the next time, otherwise I could scream so much that the neighbors call the police. Hehe

lol You deserve a break... But I will untie you. You will need your energy for the next round when I re-hogtie you. I free you and help you up slowly. The blood rushes from your head and you feel deliriously happy. I hand you something to drink and your cigarettes. I saw you looking at my cock naughty girl... lol

As you sit there, I begin to rub your shoulders as well. Need to get you all ready for the next round. I then sit by your feet and massage them too. Lord knows they need some tender loving care. Like I said, the next round will be brutal again. You came 7 times. I want to double that.. lol Ready to go?

Now I light a cigarette and take a sip of my drink. I rub my sore wrists and purr as you massage me. Then another smile comes into my face. Ok, I think I'm ready for the next round. Hehe, no breaks and no safe words, hehe ...

Ready for the next round huh? Well, let's get to it! I tie you back into your hogtie position. This time I gag you with a nice red rubber ball. No safewords, no begging, no mercy. Then I blindfold you... Where will I tickle first? I don't tickle right away, but you know I am near you. Your body tenses up. I can hear you giggle. You have no idea where I am. Will your feet get tickled? Will your sides? Your ass? Your pussy?

Then you feel it... you feel a feather tickling your nostrils.... hehehehehehehehehe

This is really something new. The gag and the blindfold scare me a bit, but I wanted it and I trust you. Now I'm really helpless and I have no clue what awaits me. Then I feel the feather at my nostrils and I giggle behind my gag. I struggle lightly an day fists are clenched. Oh god, this will even be worse than everything before. Yay

Now back to the torment. I hold your head still as the feather tickles your nostrils. Then I trace the feather around the edges of your lips. Just tickling your face with a feather. Oh yes, every INCH of your body will be tickled. Then the feather twirls in your ears.. Driving you crazy yet?

Now you hold my head and I can't do anything. I never knew that my face is ticklish, but it is and I giggle and squirm. Then you put the feather in my ear and I start to shriek, even if it's not that loud because of the gag. This really drives me insane and I struggle desperately. I really have no clue how I should survive this and I go wild completely. It's really such a sweet torture and I love my role as your tickle slave.

The feather continues to torment your ear, then it drags across your face cheeks. Then I tickle your chin and down into your neck. Then I stop. I get up. Since I am barefoot and we are on carpet, you can't hear me walking around. You tense up with nervous anticipation. The face tickling took you by complete surprise and you have NO idea where I will tickle next. You strain to try and listen to my movement, but I move like a cat. You won't hear me, you can't see me either.

Where am I?

Hi Prime!
I like your story!
Very romantic, very sensual...

Its good to see, a tale about a woman in a relationship who loves this fetish..,..

XD

I hope to read more of your stories!

congadulations on a sucessful tale of erotica. i really enjoyed the dual perspective approach.

Erotic, sensual and just freakin amazing! Nice work Prime. Loved every second of it! :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back