• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rihanna saying "I'm really ticklish" on Ellen

JJB

TMF Regular
This isn't brand new, but I'm surprised this clip hasn't been posted in here yet, especially since it's almost a year old. If it has, sorry for the double post but I did a search and didn't see it yet. Check out Rihanna talking to Ellen about her new tattoo. They begin talking about the tattoo at 2:11 and Rihanna says "I'm really ticklish" at 3:02, talking about her ribcage.

Enjoy.

See, on Ellen, since she's tickled a few guests, that was probably an unwise confession. But she made it, and we are all SOOO thankful... And thank you, sir for putting the clip up, because I don't think anyone has.

Hey, yes this clip has indeed already been post , i saw it a few months ago, and i was really surprised that only a few people reacted on the thread .. I mean come on, it's rihanna lol, i think it's really cool only hearing her say " i'm really ticklish " , i was glad to hear that :) !
Also, a few years ago, i think it was on the "good girl gone bad tour "DVD or another one, a friend of her was explaining how he and her would always make each others pranks because she loves that, and you hear him says that she hates " tickles " so he often takes advantage of that ...

Anyway, even if it's a repost, thank you for the link ;)

That was so frigging AWESOME!!! Like a dream come true to hear Rihanna admit she is "really ticklish!" Thank you so much, JJB.

she is very sexy and I would love to have a chance to tickle her thanks for the post

I like these types of videos where celebs mention tickling or being ticklish. I've done a search on this forum but there doesn't seem to be any or many videos like this unless I'm missing somehting.

Who has Ellen tickled besides Jennifer Ansiston with the foot massager ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back