• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comedian Maria Bamford

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey guys, i know she is a little obscure, but she does have her own Comedy Central Presents special, and she has lent her voice(s) to many cartoons and such. Anyways, I e-mailed her, and this is how it went:

Hey Maria! I voted for you lots on the comedy central
> website like you asked. I was just wondering, where
> are you ticklish? I know it's a dumb question but
> it'd be mega awesome if you replied!
>
> Bamford-ly yours,
> Scooby

Maria: Ticklish. Well, hm. Bottom of feet. That's my answer.

Short, but very very sweet! :D
Here's a link to her page on comedy central for those of you who don't know who she is: http://www.comedycentral.com/standup/central/detail.jhtml?p=/comedians/b/maria_bamford.xml

Oh...it's her

I didn't recognize the name but once I saw the face on that link I know who she is. She has a really high, weird voice. And now knowing she has ticklish soles... I'd love to hear what that voice sounds like in the throws of hysterical laughter.

Good find, Scoob. (tosses him a Scooby snack) :p

-DFT

A lot of people wonder if that's her real voice or just a stage thing...she can do other people's voices so spot-on, you'd think that choosing that voice as a talking voice might be pretty deliberate

Scooby...

Good work! I e-mailed her a few weeks ago with the same question, but got no response. I'm glad you were able to pull through, though.:)

thanks man! I e-mailed her a while back when i first joined her mailing list and got no response either, so I was kind of discouraged for a little while. Then I though ah what the hell, may as well try and it and be polite. Guess it pays off every once in awhile :) :D

I'd never heard of her until now, but since she's pretty and has ticklish feet (or so she says), I won't forget her anytime soon. Thanks, Scoob! Good job. :D

Great Job!!

Great job, Scoob!!

Another slam dunk...pass the man a scooby snack. :)

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back