• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the next goal for Milagros?

Next goal: Give me 1 milllllllllion dollars?

Next goal: Dodgers world championship

You know I am a Yankees fan well I grew up as a little kid watching Don Mattingly...so I really loved when he was managing the Dodgers. Kind of made me root for them.

You know I am a Yankees fan well I grew up as a little kid watching Don Mattingly...so I really loved when he was managing the Dodgers. Kind of made me root for them.

I remember him as a player for the Yankees but was never a big fan. :D

Yeah but he was great Mils for like a 5 year period he was one of the best players in baseball...but his back injuries hurt his career.

Yeah but he was great Mils for like a 5 year period he was one of the best players in baseball...but his back injuries hurt his career.

I have no problem with noting that he was a six-time All Star and won nine Gold Glove awards. I'm just not a fan of the AL and don't follow it much.

So do you hate the idea that they might get rid of the pitcher hitting in the NL?

So do you hate the idea that they might get rid of the pitcher hitting in the NL?

Yes, indeed. My comment on the DH was always this: "That's an interesting they play in the AL. Not genuine baseball, but interesting." :p

I actually like it too (pitcher hitting) yet I think it's the only league in the world that doesn't use a DH.

bunting is a lost art in baseball overall

Next goal for Mils: Teach MLB players to bunt.

Next Goal: Steal Halloween candy from kids.

Next Goal: Have a cold one to celebrate the Dodgers blowout win last night!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back