• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha Brown

Jerrik

TMF Poster
Samantha Brown does a couple of shows on the Travel Channel and no, she's not a hella hot babe, but there's something about her that gets me. If i could choose any celebrity in the world to tie down and tickle, it would be her. She's cute and just plain cool. She also has a wonderful laugh.

Here's a page on her. Samantha Brown

Take care,

Jerrik

hey, this one episode she was at a health spa and they did a full body wrap on her. Well they told her to relax, so she closes her eyes, and then she start laughing and she says its kind of hard to relax when your crew is tickling your feet. so she has ticklish feet. and they are nice too.

Thanks for the mention, Jerrik, and for the info, TicklishSurfer. If someone has that scene on tape, PLEASE put up a clip! :D

TicklishSurfer said:
hey, this one episode she was at a health spa and they did a full body wrap on her. Well they told her to relax, so she closes her eyes, and then she start laughing and she says its kind of hard to relax when your crew is tickling your feet. so she has ticklish feet. and they are nice too.

Maybe the Travel Channel is sometimes worth watching. :)

every time i see this show on i always watch the whole thing waiting for something...and no she`s not bad looking at all.

Yes! I thought I was the only one who fantasized about Samantha Brown. There is something really cute about her and I watch her because she's always taking her shoes off in various hotel and spa locations. I always wondered if those nice lookiing feet were ticklish. I hope to either see a rerun or a clip of this!

-DFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back