• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The Supreme Element

She’s not interested in the ring, neither is the jeweler. Will this miscarriage of justice never end?!

She’s not interested in the ring, neither is the jeweler. Will this miscarriage of justice never end?!

Hmm, have you checked the bulletin board in the guard house? Ask guard about theft then show guard toe ring” I’m just trying to remember how I did it.

Tried that, but no cigar! I shouldn’t be this hung up on the issue, but I’m IMMERSED now, dammit!

@Warden Keller: Hi! Checking the source code (it's been a while!) indicates that giving or showing the toe ring to the guard at "Inside Guard House" is the way to resolve this quest. The parser will want something like "give/show ring to guard". But you have to have the appropriate quest before the guard will take it!

@kicaq: That quest can be completed, but you'll need to use multiple spells to break the Amazon. Try layering them on! Also, the reward you get may not be immediately obvious, but it will give you the chance to revisit a character from earlier in the game for a nice gift.

@TicklishNeckJWP: After getting the watersphere, it's time to leave Fort Kalage and head west into the jungle!

Weird, looks like I never received a quest for it, I’m just going to replay it and see if I can find the trigger!

ok im stuck at the very start i have completed the locket quest, found the girl in the forest, got the box from the traveler but i cant complete the quest from the hunter who tells me about magic i do find a magic circle in the forest and an orb but nothing else what to do?

Ok im stuck! Been sitting for over an hour trying to figure out how to open those gildet doors in the raiders hideout i found art galery and pressed Blue adn green spheres adn got the green orb in the mosaic room to glow but nothing else im stuck can anybody help me?

Ok im stuck! Been sitting for over an hour trying to figure out how to open those gildet doors in the raiders hideout i found art galery and pressed Blue adn green spheres adn got the green orb in the mosaic room to glow but nothing else im stuck can anybody help me?

this is how you do it:

Press the blue button once on one mural, and press the green button once on the other mural. Go back to the orb chamber and press the gold one, and the gilded doors in the center will open. Good luck!

Thank you also now i finished the game and ive got 2 questions: 1 whats the use for the key at the raiders hideot i opened another chest and found another key but in the very end i never found a use for it also at the very start at the abandoned mill where you find thief hideot and the captuned noblewoman is there a reason to go back there? Or is it just there to tell about the contact quest for the box?

Thank you also now i finished the game and ive got 2 questions: 1 whats the use for the key at the raiders hideot i opened another chest and found another key but in the very end i never found a use for it also at the very start at the abandoned mill where you find thief hideot and the captuned noblewoman is there a reason to go back there? Or is it just there to tell about the contact quest for the box?
Hi, I just happened to swing by and see this! Congrats on finishing the game! The key is indeed used in a continuing quest line: there are a series of locked chests and boxes throughout the world . If you've gotten the key from inside the ornate box, the next stop would be the vampire's lair in the graveyard.

Also, the noblewoman can't be rescued, but interestingly there is a completely different optional reason to come back to the old mill, after you've purchased a particular item from the caravan merchant.

Also, the noblewoman can't be rescued, but interestingly there is a completely different optional reason to come back to the old mill, after you've purchased a particular item from the caravan merchant.

hmm i can't figure it out. is it to do with the treasure they wanted to intercept or?

Ive got the key from the desert raider hideout but i dont know what to use it for.

Also i bought every item from desert merchant but i still have no idea how to do anything with them in the old mill.

Yoo does anyone have sort of full save in this game? like a packet of saves before all unique scenes or something? I played this game long ago and would like to revisit it but i dont have enough time nowdays to play trough it all.

I have saves for entering almost every area and before every major event thou atm im trying to figure out what else i can do at the old mill. I bought everithing from the caravan in the desert and tried to use all of it in the mill but i have no idea what to do all i can find in the mill is the wheel " that will never work again".

I have saves for entering almost every area and before every major event thou atm im trying to figure out what else i can do at the old mill. I bought everithing from the caravan in the desert and tried to use all of it in the mill but i have no idea what to do all i can find in the mill is the wheel " that will never work again".

Could you toss me your saves? I'd be willing to help you look

Sorry, I'll be more specific: it's the kohl pot. You actually have to put on the kohl (it's eyeliner) and then check out the mill. It's an optional encounter, but it does come with a reward.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back