• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Morning Buzz Live VH1 F/M

J_Laughs

TMF Regular
This morning, Mario Lopez was the guest. I guess they were taking questions via twitter or something and someone asked if he was ticklish.
The host is the HOT Carrie Keegan (sp?), she proceeds to try and verify if he is. Not a super long scene but a nice little mainstream F/M

Last edited:
Too bad it wasn't the other way around. :D I've never watched the show, but maybe they will accept more "ticklish" questions in the future...for female guests! :)

Does anyone have a link or the video for people outside the USA? :)

I can't see the clip either. Can someone please upload it for the non-american members?

thanks!

Please can someone post it in wmv format or on youtube so that people outside the US can see it????

Hey friends,

I'm a damsel in distress :-(

I'm looking for this clip but for some reason the link doesn't work for me.

can anyone put it on youtube or create a clip?

Thanks in advance!!

attachment.php

Hi Weston :rockon:

No it doesn't work for me. I try to click on it, but for some reason it says it's unavailable.

It would be great if someone could create it as a youtube link.

attachment.php

Since no one is putting it on youtube, or creating a link I'm curious if you've seen it if he's ticklish, and what his reaction was?

I'm an enormous /m fan, so I'm very curious.

Thanks in advance!!

attachment.php

If I knew how to save it, I would but unfortunately I don't. Sorry. In the clip he says he isn't ticklish and Carrie, the host, proceeds to poke/tickle him to test if he really isn't. It's a nice little scene

I remember the clip mainly because I'm in love w/Carrie Keagan. Mario wasn't ticklish at all, and unfortunately he didn't try to tickle Carrie back.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back