• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the film "Enough Said"

milagros317

Verified
In the recently released film, Enough Said, Julia Louis-Dreyfus' character is getting a pedicure from her daughter's best friend. Her daughter comes into the room and is surprised, saying, "I thought you never got pedicures because you're too ticklish."

Lots of women are barefoot for many scenes in this film, including Louis-Dreyfus.

Oh man, that really makes me want to see it. It got great reviews from what I've seen, Louis-Dreyfus is always hot, plus one of the final performances from the great James Gandolfini.

In the recently released film, Enough Said, Julia Louis-Dreyfus' character is getting a pedicure from her daughter's best friend. Her daughter comes into the room and is surprised, saying, "I thought you never got pedicures because you're too ticklish."

Lots of women are barefoot for many scenes in this film, including Louis-Dreyfus.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just saw the film and I really think the director has to have a huge foot fetish. I mean, numerous sole shots (Louis-Dreyfuss, Catherine Keener, and another actress who Dreyfuss's character is giving a massage to), females being told to remove their shoes and socks when they come indoors, Louis-Drefus' and Gandolfini's characters even have a conversation about feet. The only thing that was missing was an actual foot tickle on one of the female characters. Hell, even Quintin Tarrantino's films don't have as much barefoot action as this one does!

Nicole Holofcener both wrote and directed the film, so she must be the one with an interest in feet. :feets:

Maybe she's one of those directors that gets caught up in one or two points of symbolism in their films. Maybe being barefoot is supposed to represent earthiness or the innocence of the characters, perhaps.

Does anyone have a link to the scenes mentioned? Or even a link to watch the full movie? I can't seem to find it.

Really sorry for the necro, but does anyone have this still? Cannot find it anywhere.

It's free if you have Hulu. Otherwise you can rent it for $4 from Amazon Prime.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back