• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tickle Mia session

musictkls

TMF Master
Hi there all in tickle land.

I just have to tell you all about the most wonderful experience I had tickling MistressMia a few weeks ago. She is a regular on this forum and we corresponded a few times before I booked a session with her. First, she is an intelligent, warm, charming, lovely, and yes VERY TICKLISH woman! From the minute I walked in to her hotel room where we sessioned I felt at ease and welcomed. She was super organized and had everything ready to go. She had a complete set of tickle tools, feathers, you name it which was very cool. I am into nylon tickling so I brought a pair of nylons for her to ware and we were off the races.

Okay onto the tickling. I started with her sides and ribs which were really ticklish. I did a one-finger vibrating technique as I went up her sides and ribs that drove her nuts! She twisted and turned as much as her bonds would allow but she was howling all the way and became breathless at times. Great! She said she was sore afterwards but took it like a champ:)

Mia's armpits, tush, and inner thighs were also really ticklish and combinations of light stroking and firm squeezing kept her in stitches. She would actually vibrate her torso when I tickled her tush and thighs trying to avoid my fingers it was so cute, but completely useless he he he!

Knees were next and man were they sensitive?! I used my thumb and forefinger to lightly pinch her kneecap while simultaneously tickling the backs of her knees. Boy did she scream! If her arms weren't tied I would have got hurt for real lol!

The grand prize however, were her FEET! She has unbelievably ticklish toes, particularly the undersides. I think I tickled just her toes for like 5 minutes straight and not only did she not loose sensitivity, she actually got MORE ticklish the longer I tickled her there. It was truly amazing! She laughed herself hoarse and I almost felt sorry for her...almost! Toe nibbling and sucking even through nylons made her laugh hard and I did rip off the nylons on one foot to get my tongue between her toes which made her “loose the plot” again.

Overall, Mia was a fantastic ticklee and worth every penny to tickle. Her prices were very reasonable and she is just so inviting and accommodating I would pay to tickle her again in a heartbeat. She was simply AWESOME! Ticklish, fun, engaging, professional, and did I mention TICKLISH??! Mia is a true find. I can’t shower her with enough praise to do justice other than to express what a great time I had tickling her. Guys and gals, if you want to tickle someone who is genuinely ticklish, has a legit love/hate relationship with tickling, Mia is the woman for you no doubt!
Any questions, just PM me and I will give more details about our session.
Peace.
Michael

Sounds like a great experience!! Thanks for sharing!!! & I agree Mia is a class act!!

Hello Michael,
Thanks so much for posting this true story. It means a lot to me that you enjoyed yourself. I know I did! You're an excellent Ler. :)

Your play partners are lucky ladies indeed!

I really loved the feeling the nylons created when you tickled my tush, inner thighs, knees (front and back), calves, tops of feet, soles and toes. So different and yummy!

Now that you know the full map of my body, I'm almost afraid to session with you again... As I may lose my mind next time! Lol

Thank you for your generous and kind words. :)

-Mia

I'll see her in early December when she visits Chicago, so I definitely appreciate the story for some ideas! Thanks for sharing, I'll pay it forward with a story after we're done.

I would definitely enjoy spending some time with her when she comes to Chicago and finding out how much tickling she can handle and find out how ticklish she is for sure.

Thanks all for your subsequent comments on my encounter. I look very forward to hearing about your experiences with Mia or any others you post!
Cheers and tickle Mia...often, hard (but not too hard lol), and long:)

I had a session with MistressMia last week and it was incredible! Everything Musictkls said is true, she is everything he described. We did a switch session, I got tickled first, and man, she had me begging almost immediately. I was exhausted when she finished. Then it was my turn to tickle her. I started at her neck and worked my way down, she is beautiful, which made it so much more fun to tickle her. When I got down to her feet I couldn't keep my hands and mouth off of them! They are perfect! I'll be dreaming about them for a long time, or at least til I session with her again, which I definately will! Trust me, she is absolutely worth every penny!

Wacky: thank you so much for the kind words and for adding your own story to this thread and resuscitating it...lol

I had a great time and am looking forward to more!!!

xo
Mia

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back