• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Italian Home Made Tickling... is back! - Daniela Return - Nov 08 2013

glad to have you back. Any way you can get Cynzia back for some more intense tickling. She was great!

Wow, talk about a Blast from the Past! I remember when your clips first started circulating, many years ago, they were always a personal favorite of mine. I'm especially glad to see that Daniela is back, she is a great tickle with a very sexy ticklish laugh.

Glad to see you're back!

jugglertx
Yes, I'm back.
First of all I wish to apologize for the big delay and to thank all the
friends and customers that wrote to me during my absence.

For my return, I wish to introduce a return too:
our famous Daniela in her second (and last) apparition.

The clip is available on clips4sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18832.

The file is in Dvx. If you have not the update Dvx codec please go to www.divx.com for free download

Here in attachment you'll find pics and a preview of the video

Regards

The Producer

Wow, talk about a Blast from the Past! I remember when your clips first started circulating, many years ago, they were always a personal favorite of mine. I'm especially glad to see that Daniela is back, she is a great tickle with a very sexy ticklish laugh.

Glad to see you're back!

jugglertx
Yep. Old school early days. AOL hell with the two day download and shit. Very frustrating but great memories galore.

oh wow! thank god you guys are back! i love this site and the women! they are sexy and really, crazy, insanely ticklish! and i love their laughter of all of the models. and this one is another diamond in a large ticklish crown of beautiful and ticklish women u have on your site. much continued success.

Thank you, Mr. Producer! The original Daniela clip is one of my favorites of all time! Please add more from your excellent collection to the clips4sale store!!!

Glad to see you're back!

jugglertx

Thanks for your message and for your words Jugglertx!

welcome back that was an amazing clip! Keep up the good work !!

Glad you're back as well.

My favorite clip of yours is "Mirella". The foot tickling is frakking mesmerizing! Seeing a mature with such wickedly ticklish bare soles was hot.

I would buy an updated clip of her with greater focus on tickling her soles.

Best of luck,

JD

oh wow! thank god you guys are back! i love this site and the women! they are sexy and really, crazy, insanely ticklish! and i love their laughter of all of the models. and this one is another diamond in a large ticklish crown of beautiful and ticklish women u have on your site. much continued success.
thank you so much for your words Darkprime!

Oh wow, I remember Daniela from the early videos quite well. They were from way back, and I still have those clips. It's so awesome to have a great 'lee from the past come back for new videos.

Last edited:
Solletico , My travels take me to Italy next year look me up (;

Glad you're back as well.

My favorite clip of yours is "Mirella". The foot tickling is frakking mesmerizing! Seeing a mature with such wickedly ticklish bare soles was hot.

I would buy an updated clip of her with greater focus on tickling her soles.

Best of luck,

JD

Well, I will try to do it :) ! Thanks for your post Jmsdarke!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back