• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the best tickler in the business

hlkkln

TMF Regular
Always the ticklees are asked... the hottest or the most ticklish is discussed. Now i ask who is the most skilfull tickler who can broke even the models who thing themselves not ticklish and the ones who are so skilfull that the ticklish models use more frequently the safewords than they use with other ticklers

Kelli, Tasha, Jane from Czech, Catherine Foxx, Taylor Raz are all tied in my mind. Very talented and bring different approaches.

Best dude is James Darke when he's going for it.

I like Catherine Foxx and Alexis Grace. They're both sexy, skilled ticklers with long nails which are perfect for tickling.

There's this gal with long dark hair. She's been in a handful of videos I've seen; one if which she was tickling a stocked Taylor Raz. I think she's done work for real tickling. Not sure. Anyways, I think she's super underrated. Long nails, pulls toes back, and taunts like crazy. She also has kind of a bitchy look to her which is awesome.

Wish I knew her name.

I really like Tasha, and Kelli as well. I also like Talyor Raz and Charlee as well from Tickle Torture. In fact I think Charlee is my favorite because she combines tickle taunting with skillful tickling. Also, I think she does the most f/f nylon tickling besides Jane of Czech tickling so maybe that has a lot to do with my choice. But they are all great lers for sure.

It looks like some of the the best foot ticklers have been identified, of course it is easy to over look some excellent foot ticklers that just don't make many clips like kayla Jane Danger. I would add Sandra from the Czech tickling clip stores. Also, the producer of Testing4tickles is one of the best male foot ticklers as well as Mike from the Ticklish Girls clip store. But overall, to me, Tasha and Kelli from Tickle Abuse 2 are the most erotic foot ticklers in the whole world. I can't wait to see how they perform when JW gets around to including the New York area for his foot tickler competition. I don't see how Tasha and Kelli can be topped.

Interestingly the best and maybe the most cruel ticklers are female ticklers according to the answers

There are really too many to say drop only one name.
But I wanna mention Melissa, the tickler from silvercherry even if she did only a few clips. Plus I like Anna from silvercherry. Tasha has skills for sure but I rather like Brooke on this one because of the passion she's showing.

Much being said about Tasha and Kelli, I'll recall some other candidates:

Angel from DungeonMaidens - video "Some tickled flesh". Really love how she gets Ariel.

Pandora from Bound to tickle. Always nice chemistry with ticklees. And she looks so innocent when driving her victims crazy with light delicate tickling :)

Jeff from Magit Touch. Well, maybe for me the term "Best tickler" isn't really about cruel torturing. I like his approach, making ticklees feel comfortable, breaking their psychological barrier and leaving no chance for them not to smile and burst into helpless giggles.

Gia from Tickling Paradise. I'm surprised that nobody's mentioned her yet. She's good.

Most of the ones listed, also always loved Brooke feom Tickle Abuse, haven't seen her in awhile. Dre Hazel, Bianca Rose, Ashley Fires and Jade Indica are others who come to mind.

For a male ler I love Psymon Jerusalem from tickle chicks. I especially love it when he lers in their interrogation type clips.

Love Tasha, Kelli is a good tickler but her body turns me off. Psymon can't tickle worth a shit.

Maybe I am strange, but I've never really cared for Tasha. I always thought her nails looked way too(Like omg if she pokes the wrong way it will probably hurt more then tickle) long and the hair brush with baby oil got old real quick. The only thing I did like about her was the way she taunted, but that was really it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back